Introduce yourself to the Delta

DeletedUser

Well, I'm new and there really isn't any threads introducing ourselves so I decided to make one.
Hi I'm travia, proud member of STA, I'm 18 years of age and well I enjoy walks on the beach.

By the way, I am a liger.
Just say something about yourself. Tell us your name and if you have a alliance do tell us. Also give some details about yourself.

DeletedUser

Im Remorce :p I dont play on delta since I mod here and I look awesome first thing in the morning. My belly fat swings with extra ease till I eat and it solidifies with all the grease from the bacon.

Im the second oldest mod and dont eat bacon or have a belly :p in actuality I am in University majoring in Police Investigations and Management. So eating bacon would be like canibalism :p though I do really look awesome in the morning

DeletedUser

Hey, Im lovecraft, first time on grepolis, 24, served for 6 years in the forces, now at university studying to be a high school teacher and im basically a jokster/prankster/funny guy.

DeletedUser

Roadtest, Did some military time and now attempting to get thru school.

DeletedUser

Melbs, 24, did 3 years in the Australian forces, now a bouncer studying security.

I like cheese, keeping fit and annoying my alliance on our forums

DeletedUser

Oh much better than being a grunt. Cold and boring I mean once you've gone through the war memorial extensively there really isnt much interesting about the place

DeletedUser

Mythro, US Army Veteran, Married with a bunch of kids. I like to Hunt and golf, and hand people their butts on Grepolis. My alliance is Black, Our Silence is Deafening. Come to the Void I have something for you.

DeletedUser

I am Aelle. I am a Princess. And I like ponies.

Oh, and I have a beard.

DeletedUser

I'm absolutely NOT saxasm. I go to school still and I seem to get mauled by Spectre a lot. <.<

DeletedUser

I'm guus.
22 from Holland
I work in a older folks home as a male nurse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm Leggy, I'm 34 and from the UK. I play army games and missions as a fitness class with kids in schools and get paid for it...winner!

Also, I invented Black.

Not the alliance, although I did, I mean the colour black, it's mine.

Also the mood...basically anything involving black in any way, belongs to me coz I invented it

DeletedUser

I'm Lizzardtheone, 18 years old and studying economics. Also on my way to topping the infraction top 10 :p

DeletedUser

I am Timothues the Spartan. my location and age unknown because i am a Ninja ;)

came here 5 days ago and already have plans to conquer my island and this world muhahahahahahahah.

i love peace love and happiness and ROCK N ROLL. also sometimes war.

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm Nomos, proud member of STA.

I'm a freshman in college. I am a political science major with (if I can pull it off) three minors, history, economics, and creative writing.

I am a staunch conservative, an accurate description of me would be a member of the so-called "religious right." I love music. I play in a handbell choir, I sing bass, and I play the mellophone and horn in band.

DeletedUser65

Tmesis here! 19 years young and currently studying for a Chemical Engineering degree.

Jack of all trades. Master of 'some'!