Introduce yourself to the Delta

DeletedUser

Hello I'm 16. I'm a member of STA. Sophmore in highschool.

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm Nomos, proud member of STA.

I'm a freshman in college. I am a political science major with (if I can pull it off) three minors, history, economics, and creative writing.

I am a staunch conservative, an accurate description of me would be a member of the so-called "religious right." I love music. I play in a handbell choir, I sing bass, and I play the mellophone and horn in band.
I'd belong in the "religious right", too, were I to be in a country where that is a term and not from Sweden. I'm younger than all the people who've posted here so far. :eek:

DeletedUser

hey i'm patrick, and i work construction and when things are slow i work at a vineyard and ranch.

i live on an orchard in bc, canada

DeletedUser

Hi I'm Mikira! I'm new to this game, but I've played other online war games. I'm not in an alliance yet, due to wanting to check out the waters and decide which alliance I'd like to be a member of.

Oh I hate being restricted by too many rules. If I deem something would benefit me I want to do it.

I'm not telling my age.:cool:

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm Tyga. I may or may not be a tiger from Siberia. My age is unimportant as I am enigmatic and any facts here would ruin the web of mystery I have generated around myself.

I'm really into astrology. I'm a strong believer that rocks flying around space at random impact my life heavily. Especially meteors that land on Earth. They then change their name to meteorite which is sneaky. I think it may be so they are not held accountable for the damage they do but I could be just making that up.

I also enjoy rainy weekends which I spend in my recliner watching re-runs of Sex and the City while knitting socks for the homeless. I like to knit large "L"s on them which means "large" but some people think it means left and it makes me giggle like a schoolgirl when they ring and complain that I gave them two left socks. I'm so devious sometimes. I wonder how homeless people get phones. Maybe they use a public phone, yeah, I think they do.

I'm hoping that deviousness will help me in Grepolis. I hope to have conquered the world by next Thursday as my attention span is quite short.

Also, it is sunny outside now. The sun is another space thing that impacts my life a lot. One time it turned me red like a lobster and made my skin hurt.

Anyway, I think that is enough for now. Everyone check out my Facebook page, it is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really was going to post something some what useless here but I am still laughing so damn hard at tygaland's post I can't think of anything useless to say.

DeletedUser

I am Slalom, 21, studying Computer Informations Systems and currently looking for a job. Some of my hobbies are water sports and football. Played a few browser games like this before such as evony and decided to check this one out. I am a newer player and still learning but I am getting the hang of it, not currently in an alliance.

DeletedUser

i'm mingle

I'm an age, and i live somewhere, and i do something. Well sometimes. Although i find myself doing more stuff as the years go by. Just last year i did a lot less.

Ask Aelle, she/he/it knows.

DeletedUser441

Hi I am Daniel you guys may not no me cause I am new to this game :D

DeletedUser

Hi im Stiki =3 short for Stikboi xD hehehe and I'm 18 =3 and should be studying rite now xD

DeletedUser

Introduction... HI I'm as you can see Siralexnyte...28 bored as he!! with my life so i sit here as i can not sleep. Gee i love when my doctor says you really should get some sleep then i say "Give me pills". He then looks at me and turns a drill on and i never see any damn pills but continue to have pain in my mouth... I think i need a new doctor. but back to target. yeah i didn't go to anything past the 9th grade... thank god you can read this... probably explains all the bad spelling and grammar. Beyound that once was convicted of being to lazy ...but never served my time for it cause i couldn't find the jail online... well there goes another psa

DeletedUser

Im vastator. Im 17, starting on what will eventually be a degree in computer science, nearing the end of my second semester in japanese, and my beard naturally has 3 colors(black in the middle, red surrounding that, and brown past there). I also love science and math, and hope that when i die ill turn into a ghostie, so i can become a most excellent poltergeist while i watch science advance from a 3rd person view.

Also im going to japan this summer with a study abroad program.

DeletedUser

I am waffle ss.
I beat up on idiots who get kicked for being unresponsive, and laugh when their new alliance sends people scary messages, but fails to do more than muster up one group of men to support him. :Laugh:

Oh, and sometimes I send men to help people kill black/smash bros players that isn't quite as fun. No money in it. And no hilarious whiny messages.

I spend the rest of my time exterminating the pancake menace.

Oh, I also occasionally troll weak players by sending single men to attack them, accompanied by poorly typed messages of doom. You should try it, it's fun.

DeletedUser

I'm new to the forum, so hi!
Anyway,
Kicked a bunch of people out of my alliance, Pyro, but I can't imagine how many alliances fail miserably, there are probably more points in the one- three player alliances than in the top 500 alliances.

DeletedUser

Intro

Hello I am Victoria and I am new at this, I hope to learn the game and be able to help my alliance.

DeletedUser

I'm Dan, 18, at college studying History and Ancient History. Going to University in September :/

I love gaming, parties, and sending people great IGM's just for laughs.
But most of all - I love players that send messages like this when looking for an invite to my alliance!

i know it said i cant join unless i have they adverage amount of points
but you r they only actually badass mother ******* on this game
i wanna **** some **** up, i wont go begging to u like a ***** or anything to get in but your some real ****,and i admire that.and if you dont like me then to bad.

PULSE OF THE MAGGOTS FREEK 4 LIFE

DeletedUser

I lick coffee grounds.

Dude, you can say that here? Kick ***!

Anyway, just joined I think 1 or 2 days ago, alliance-less by choice until I get things rolling and can figure out just who is doing what in my Ocean and how to stop them. I'm sure they can't be up to any good.

What to reveal... my age is north of 30, I'm an entrepreneurial consultant in the US who helps people develop business plans (seemed like a good thing for this economy) and I am a huge fan of forums on online games. This "pnp" tradition here is decent, though not nearly as flamey as I'm used to. Though the trade off that you can say
I lick coffee grounds.
is almost worth it for entertainment value.

Yeah, sophomoric but I am easily amused.

DeletedUser

Dude, you can say that here? Kick ***!

kick-ass307.jpg

yes?