Introduce yourself to the Delta

DeletedUser

Dyabolikal is my name, I'm here to have fun and to try not to annoy anyone to much I'm no diplomat subtle as a sledge hammer I am you will only get a straight answer from me my sig says whom I'm alligned with. Nice meeting you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The name's Aerilon. I'm 18, finishing high school, and attending college in the fall. I'm an English major with no strict adherence to the language's verbal rules.

My interests include alternative rock music (diehard Muse fan for life!), not doing homework, and laughing at whiny/stupid people on the interwebs. Good times.

It's my first time on Grepolis, but I have experience with Tribal Wars and Evony, so this system is no stranger to me. As far as playing style, I really don't do much. I'm not obsessed with the razing of people's cities nor am I a peace ambassador. I just kind of take up space while the world around me burns... And that's me.

DeletedUser

geordie 28. just been bum radied by someone while i was at work. wonderfull,beautifull,cheers,lovley thanks.

DeletedUser

geordie 28. just got bum raided while at work. cheers, beautifull,lovly thanks. do you know how long it took me to get my 28 troops. and then they get wiped out in seconds... were is the love man.

DeletedUser

28 troops take from the start around 3 days? And if you have barracks already ready and those 6 swords, then 2 days? It might depend how far is the nearest farming village.

DeletedUser

geordie 28. just got bum raided while at work. cheers, beautifull,lovly thanks. do you know how long it took me to get my 28 troops. and then they get wiped out in seconds... were is the love man.

You told us you were going to reign but you got rimmed what happened ? There is no love here just war get used to it mate ! :p

DeletedUser

To keep this on topic Im the cookie monsters evil twin and Im from sesame street! :) Ocean 66 be careful not to bug me as I might turn you into a farm ;0

DeletedUser

I am BKocles from Ocean 42. 22, married, one 2 year old, working fulltime and going to school fulltime studying wind energy. been playing for a couple of months and allied with Nasty Penguins. Boo ya!!

DeletedUser

/helps with re-railing
I'm Nicole from O56. World Delta is my first time ever playing this game. Period. I wasn't too enthralled by it to begin with, but eventually started to enjoy the game. :)
I'm going into my Senior year of high school and hopefully to college after that to obtain a Bachelor's in Computer Science. I enjoy Neue Deutsche Härte (Though I usually avoid Rammstein) and First Person Shooters like Team Fortress 2 and Killing Floor (kind of like Left 4 Dead).

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm Areeman. Probably the youngest player here. I'm 13, go figure. My doctors say I have a brain of a 17 year old and a body of a 15 year old, again, go figure. (Why aren't you going to figure?! :p) My first time on Delta and Grepolis and I'm hooked worse than a high man on pot. Judge about where I live and who I am, and you can wallow in self-glory for all eternity for all I care.

I enjoy books (Specifically the Inheritance cycle, the most) , movies (I've seen so many f******g movies I can't say which ones the best!), and good food(gotta love the italians). Also I prefer reggae or dancehall music if I'm normal, slow classical music if I'me tired, and linkin park or AC.DC if I'm pumped full of adrenaline.

Oh and I love my sig!?

Peace out! :)

DeletedUser

Sorry I beat you by a year... I'm Mailcarrier and I'm 12 (almost 13!). I like watching movies, running track and playing soccer. I am smart (not as smart as Areeman though ;)) I rule Greepolis!

DeletedUser

Hi I'm Vigoran, dont really eat people :eek:

Just here to have fun

DeletedUser

I'm an old man age 45 on Dec 31 :) who lives in Taiwan with the wife and kids. It's a hard life because you work all the time but I'm sure there are lot's of stories, with members who have had hard lives.

Anyways I also enjoys playing these online games. I'm very busy with work so for me this is a nice change from dealing with business matters. My wife always goes to China so most times there is only my daughter and my self at home.

My daughter got hooked on this game after watching me player for a few weeks. Started asking me all kinds of questions about who is who and what is what. I decided to make her an account and she has been playing with my on Grepolis ever since that day.

Oh one more thing we both have different internet connections and IPS: just encase were wondering :)

DeletedUser

Oh wait I just went back and saw your post again Areeman.... you've read Inheritance! I love them! Do you know when the 4th is coming out

DeletedUser

hi im richardhunter 13 play delta mu and nu. irish i the real world play badminton