Is it just me ?

DeletedUser

guys help me out here.

Is it just me being dense?

Tell me what you think as impartial onlookers.

AsShark today at 17:26
Aizhan has written the following:
My purpose in coming to 44/45 was to help you guys survive.

so u think u r the best and everyone is beneath u? we can't survive without ur help?
Good Leaders choose their friends and enemies carefully - you have been foolish and arrogant and that does not come without a cost.

what do u mean by arrogant? with that kind of language and threating like u r the boss and we can never survive without u? with these kind of mails, do u really think we will be allied with u when u say u will make us survive?
Instead of working with me - you attacked - and attacked without notice.

for the record, I wasn't doing anything wrong..u r the one...what u expect to accomplish by taking internal froom another ocean? and when u don't have any pacts with anyone in 45? So, we just let our enemy Revelation take those?
I still bear you no ill will - but no longer feel obligated to help you as greg ha snow released me from my promise following your actions.

I don't know how greg even stand u. Greg is a player whose attitude was like a good man, not a player like u who thinks he knows everything about grepolis and can play better than all others.
Good Leaders choose their friends and enemies carefully - you have been foolish and arrogant and that does not come without a cost.

everyone of ur sentence says like u r the boss, and we can't do anything to u when u can do everything to us anytime u want. Is this a friendly mail. Do u really think u it wasn't threatening? and when did I say anything threatening or things like u say like never survive without me or something. U are being fool here. With mails like this, what do u hope to accomplish? make friend saying u will make us survive? u think too highly of urself.
aizhan today at 17:15
No threatening mails simply a statement of intent.

You missed the point when I formed LOTR and you are missing it again now.

I don't know whether you are stupid or just pretending to be stupid.

My purpose in coming to 44/45 was to help you guys survive.

Instead of working with me - you attacked - and attacked without notice.

so now I will work with those groups that are against you until it becomes clear to you what I already understand.

I don't have to do anything whereas you have to take another 3 cities from me.

Good luck with that now that I am ready for you.

I still bear you no ill will - but no longer feel obligated to help you as greg ha snow released me from my promise following your actions.

Aizhan
AsShark today at 16:49
lets see what u can do...
AsShark today at 10:34
I never hated u or sometjhing...and I loved greg...but whats with the threatening mails?
aizhan today at 10:33
For your top 10 - 12 to see the way the wind is blowing an dfor me to let them join LOTR - which is a promise Greg extracted from me because he genuinely likes you guys.

DeletedUser

with these kind of pathetic copy pasting, no one will understand. let me snap shot aizhan:p

well, he says this when he gets multiple attacks from LOA player cHr133 and one of them is CS:eek:
9AOiNzg.png

then LOA player started siege in his city. So, mister aizhan got angry and attacked my city from another ocean with 4 LS! So, I said this:
9vBQ4hV.png

after that I got reply like this,
PG4paoZ.png

so, he thinks he is the daddy or grepolis:eek: So, I replied like this,
lgtd906.png

lgt8ba3.png

so, where I was wrong when I said this guy thinks he is the daddy of grepolis? This mighty guy sent 4 CS in a day to take internal(his friend's who is in LOA) cities.
and not to mention, when he lost the 12k city, I got no reply after that mail.:D

DeletedUser

No that was the 5th one and a lucky farming trip came up trumps for you. Such is life .

DeletedUser

with these kind of pathetic copy pasting, no one will understand. let me snap shot aizhan:p

well, he says this when he gets multiple attacks from LOA player cHr133 and one of them is CS:eek:
9AOiNzg.png

then LOA player started siege in his city. So, mister aizhan got angry and attacked my city from another ocean with 4 LS! So, I said this:
9vBQ4hV.png

after that I got reply like this,
PG4paoZ.png

so, he thinks he is the daddy or grepolis:eek: So, I replied like this,
lgtd906.png

lgt8ba3.png

so, where I was wrong when I said this guy thinks he is the daddy of grepolis? This mighty guy sent 4 CS in a day to take internal(his friend's who is in LOA) cities.
and not to mention, when he lost the 12k city, I got no reply after that mail.:D

Well asshark I keep getting them mixed up. When you have done riding on the coattails of a proper player like Chr123.

Tell me what you personally did to take Paris ? Oh yes nothing.

Did it never strike you that 4Ls might be the minimum tariff spend to check what was going on with that city?

And that it was totally unconnected with the seige of Paris which generated over 10000 DBP for those participating?

Let me issue this challenge . Now that I have established beachheads at BERLIN PORTOFINO and BANGKOK . Try and take one when I am ready and not crow about a pre-emptive Pearl Harbour Assault that almost failed and was at best a Phyrric Victory.

And which indeed you played no part.

The city was taken by another player of stature with whom I have corresponded in a reasonable fashion.

Just when I wonder will he get fed up being associated with the likes of you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well asshark I keep getting them mixed up. When you have done riding on the coattails of a proper player like Chr123.

Tell me what you personally did to take Paris ? Oh yes nothing.

Did it never strike you that 4Ls might be the minimum tariff spend to check what was going on with that city?

And that it was totally unconnected with the seige of Paris which generated over 10000 DBP for those participating?

Let me issue this challenge . Now that I have established beachheads at BERLIN PORTOFINO and BANGKOK . Try and take one when I am ready and not crow about a pre-emptive Pearl Harbour Assault that almost failed and was at best a Phyrric Victory.

And which indeed you played no part.

The city was taken by another player of stature with whom I have corresponded in a reasonable fashion.

Just when I wonder will he get fed up being associated with the likes of you?
ask him if he is fed up of me or loves me. u will know then. also, on paris, what u wanna say, we LOA don't take LOA cities when some moron from another alliance taking five of the internal in one day from LOA? and u call urself a founder? just because the city points are great u sent 5 CS to take those internals as they would be easy pickings. not just one, five! and sending 4 LS from another ocean doesn't really called checking, anyone will dodge that attack. and clayton, u r right, that was one of the five, thanks to u the siege was broken even though we are enemies. u got bp anyway. and lets see how much longer u can hold those, yes, it wasn't me who took ur city, but I don't have to be te one, if it's LOA, then I am happy with it. cHr133 is a great player, and he choose LOA and also, he was the one mentioned first that there is a moron getting 5 internal in one day from another ocean and getting from LOA in 45 where he can't hold it. as for bp, u wanna say, u will take LOA internal for ur BP's?

DeletedUser39931

We actually believe it or not do not have a problem with LoA that city was on our main island and i sure if we popped up on LoA's home islands you would of taken the city from us.

DeletedUser

And so do I

When you think about it - keeping 3 out of 5 was not a bad return for "running silent running deep" and it demonstrates that there are not too many leaks in LOTR main forum.

DeletedUser41523

Okay well i'm gonna take a stab at this as best I can. If anyone here sounds arrogant its you Aizhan. Calling someone arrogant and throwing personal insults around will never win you any personality contests. Also it will make you look like a pain to work with. If word gets too far out about it then suddenly every alliance will decide that their gaming experience will be better without you in the picture.

DeletedUser41523

No that was the 5th one and a lucky farming trip came up trumps for you. Such is life .

Also its not really a farming trip...You see when good players get attacked they don't always want to burn troops so they do this thing called "sniping" its where they just show up a second or two before or after the cs. This is why good attackers also have some kind of initial support in a conquest system and don't rely on outside support.

Honestly speaking I could have sniped and defeated that attempt myself and it's my 3rd day here....

DeletedUser

Okay well i'm gonna take a stab at this as best I can. If anyone here sounds arrogant its you Aizhan. Calling someone arrogant and throwing personal insults around will never win you any personality contests. Also it will make you look like a pain to work with. If word gets too far out about it then suddenly every alliance will decide that their gaming experience will be better without you in the picture.
well, at least someone speaks up!:)

DeletedUser

Also its not really a farming trip...You see when good players get attacked they don't always want to burn troops so they do this thing called "sniping" its where they just show up a second or two before or after the cs. This is why good attackers also have some kind of initial support in a conquest system and don't rely on outside support.

Honestly speaking I could have sniped and defeated that attempt myself and it's my 3rd day here....

Tell me my friend when was the last time you launched 5 CS in one day ?

It was a farming trip several hours into the seige .

If you don't know and you clearly don't. Why show your ineptitude for all ( but those who are pathetically grateful for any kind of support ) to see and understand?

DeletedUser39931

hate to rain on your parade but did you ever wonder who's birieme it was you hit on the way in???
I had it tripped as i have all cities on that island.
You set the trip off i spied the city and sent enough to do the job.

DeletedUser41523

Tell me my friend when was the last time you launched 5 CS in one day ?

It was a farming trip several hours into the seige .

If you don't know and you clearly don't. Why show your ineptitude for all ( but those who are pathetically grateful for any kind of support ) to see and understand?

What does that have to do with anything again??? Congratulations you launched five at least one was sunk. Clearly it should have been less if you weren't sure that you had enough defense to hold off against sniping attempts. As i'm not as young as my forum date would indicate I've been around the block in Grepo and have multi cs launched before...I also have sniped multiple cses on myself and allies. I just so happen to have joined the forums only recently. In other words how about you get that condescending tone in check and come on back when you and your alliance can actually hold those 5 cs attempts mkay? Mkay :)

Question...How does a farming trip take several hours by land? If anything he dodged by supporting and his team mate sent it back when he logged on. But this is more pathetic now as it shows you can't cover up your cs with a huge time gap. Heh guess if anyone here is pathetic its you and your team for not being able to cover 5 attempts fully. Or getting your CS sniped HOURS into the siege LOL. If anyone doesn't know anything here then its you buddy. Seeing that report and the gap there was no way one of my CSes would have been sniped like that with that small of a return force several hours into the siege. Also you left your offense in the siege hours in? Oh god you're making this too easy. I don't even need to explain to my fellow peers why that might be a bad idea.

Also you just proved my point about being arrogant congratulations. Maybe if you keep this up you'll get the whole top 12 agreeing that you need to go. :)

hate to rain on your parade but did you ever wonder who's birieme it was you hit on the way in???
I had it tripped as i have all cities on that island.
You set the trip off i spied the city and sent enough to do the job.

Or that works too I was close I suppose. I still question why he's condescending people when he and his alliance doesn't even have enough defense to fully protect a cs several hours in.

DeletedUser

well, at least someone speaks up!:)

You already spoke up and not one player of substance has entered this forum to agree with you.
You were arrogant when LOTR initially considered helping you with the rim. That pact was broken because of your arrogant attitude towards me.

Amazingly even when I heading up a tiny LOTR you were blabbing on about how dare I speak with you as an equal. YOu accused me of speaking like I was the Boss back then when LOTR was one thirtieth the size of LOA.

YOU told me we had a pact but no-one could know about it and how dare I even refer to it.

Well since that day LOA has gone backwards and LOTR has risen steadily

This is one of those Pride and Prejudice scenarios..

Your players are defecting in droves to EXILE South especially on islands I have recently occupied.

The challenge gauntlet to take either Portofino Berlin or Bangkok ha snot been lifted yet by you.