Is it just me ?

DeletedUser41523

Has it dawned on you once you quit a world you're stats don't show up on grepostats?
Shocking, isn't it?

No you don't say? Has it ever dawned on you that world hopping is one of the tell tale signs of a spammer???

DeletedUser

No you don't say? Has it ever dawned on you that world hopping is one of the tell tale signs of a spammer???

HAs it ever occurred to you that you might just as well write an angry letter to "THE TIMES" newpaper entitled Angry from Smilodon?

Now LOA has fallen from no 2 to no 4 rank since I set sail to rally my mercenaries in 44/45.

LOA is toast losing at least 6 cities today and without the Paris hammer to do anything about it.

Is it arrogant predicting the future and events proving the case?

I give cities to smaller members to build them up and have always done so. With culture points for 15 cities your uninformed jibes about my motives in giving cities away were misdirected.

Why don't you message me with a list of your so called sins and read my measured considered responses. If that involve s broadening your understanding of teamwork so be it .

Go on try not being a blinkered "I must be right and I will fit the evidence to suit my argument "

Now finally what is your in game name and who do you represent in Rizinia?

If you do not provide this information it clearly indicates your are a mere spin doctor engaged to try and win a political war having conceded that the military and strategic one has been lost.

I find it deeply amusing that all the sins you eagerly lay at my door - provide a real insight into how your me me me mind actually works .;)

DeletedUser

Now LOA has fallen from no 2 to no 4 rank since I set sail to rally my mercenaries in 44/45.

I'm just tossing it out there but when they crumble it will be due to Dystopia I would have to imagine. The timing for this statement is impeccable.

DeletedUser

I'm just tossing it out there but when they crumble it will be due to Dystopia I would have to imagine. The timing for this statement is impeccable.

Please refer my earlier post about Dystopia with salsa sauce.

4 of the 6 cities have been taken by ex MB players. The other two taken by core Dystopia players had to have their hands held by MB players. I am participating in two of those takes right now..

You didn't know?
Why should that surprise me?

Or perhaps it was when you joined dystopia on the 27th when it all started to change?

Lets just say truthfully it was a combination of factors that led to LOA's demise ? I would happily settle for that.

Can you please speak to your ex MB colleagues before you join in with another dissing session about me ?

DeletedUser

HAs it ever occurred to you that you might just as well write an angry letter to "THE TIMES" newpaper entitled Angry from Smilodon?

don't get ahead of urself aizhan. check alliance Shadow of Achilles alliance profile before saying members downfall.
and for the record, u didn't answered any of Smilodon's post, u just answered when u saw post about another thingy. He said asomething about ur arrogance, reply that first, don't move on

DeletedUser41523

Considering i'm starting to get you to cap lock in some area's i'd say you're the one who needs to consider that angry letter.

PS your quote had nothing to do with your point. I suggest you learn how to use quotes. By the looks of LOA's recent losses it doesn't look like LOTR has had any impact on LOA declining. If anything Dystopia is the winner of this fight not you. Aizhan take a look at the loss to gain ratio. If LOA really wanted to hang in there it could easily. You have no comprehension of how long a Grepo war can last. Some of them never end. Such an example would be Alpha vs The Unit on Omicron. Started in the early months of the world. Ended once everyone went inactive. The war lasted the whole server.

Its not really "fitting the evidence to suit my argument" when the evidence is a non biased source. IE grepostats and gains and losses. Here is a link to your player profile.

Profile:

11 cities, 31 conquests, many of them hand offs so he could take inactives. He also lost his first city and sucks on offense. Also you're clearly passing off smaller towns so you can take larger towns. Again as the evidence proves you don't really attack effectively.

I already told you my ING is "The Smilodon Fatalis" same as my forum name. As for who I represent I will tell you that I represent anyone who gets mistreated by Grepo tools such as yourself. Seeing players act the way you do is always annoying. even more so when they clearly can't back it up and when called out simply make the lamest of excuses.

Instead of "spin doctor" try "Wow you're right my abp is for my size and rank and I haven't been conquering any active players really no wonder someone accuses me of being bad and a little arrogant."

As for the list of sins here i'll post them here.

1. You seem just mean spirited

2. For someone who's stats are terrible you sure talk a lot. Maybe hit the 5 minute farms, and participate in a few ops on active players before opening your mouth.

3. You misrepresent your alliance. Now i'm going to guess that there's likable players in there. You're screwing them by running your mouth off to the public.

4. Grepostats shows that your story is falsified. With this logic you're talking out your read end and need to stop.

With all of this logic you are in fact arrogant. You can argue it any other way. But when you have everyone else saying your arrogant then chances are you're probably pretty arrogant. If you choose not to accept this and make up a bs story justifying it like your lack luster conquest lists. If you pulled that in my alliance you'd find yourself without an alliance and sitting in the Thebes waiting line.

Its sad you want to study my mind and I've already figured yours out. I'm not impressed. ;)

DeletedUser

4 of the 6 cities have been taken by ex MB players. The other two taken by core Dystopia players had to have their hands held by MB players. I am participating in two of those takes right now..

First of all, the fact is ex MB players are all along the 44/45 border and core Dystopia players are much farther up north. It should be taken into consideration they sit on the front lines so it will be much easier for these players to lay sieges, clear, and support conquests on LoA and thus will do the heavy lifting. The other thing I would like to point out is there is no more MB, we are all Dystopia, so to segregate anyone is ignorant as they are a single entity now.

Can you please speak to your ex MB colleagues before you join in with another dissing session about me ?

My ex MB colleagues? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You mean the group of Pandas that you had so many choice words for after your riming by Raizzo? What did you say about them again? Shucks, can't even say it all on externals. Now you brown nose them? Make up your mind.

DeletedUser

First of all, the fact is ex MB players are all along the 44/45 border and core Dystopia players are much farther up north. It should be taken into consideration they sit on the front lines so it will be much easier for these players to lay sieges, clear, and support conquests on LoA and thus will do the heavy lifting. The other thing I would like to point out is there is no more MB, we are all Dystopia, so to segregate anyone is ignorant as they are a single entity now.

My ex MB colleagues? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You mean the group of Pandas that you had so many choice words for after your riming by Raizzo? What did you say about them again? Shucks, can't even say it all on externals. Now you brown nose them? Make up your mind.

Or so you think:rolleyes: You are a busted flush and the dystopia players could not manage 5o biremes between them in the defence of Paris. A fact that has not gone unnoticed by the players who matter - if you are not part of that group
you only have your big mouth to blame.

I sailed 48 hours to get into the action. Apart from 5 players the core Dystopia is hiding behind MB coattails. What have you done - apart from spit your dummy out on forum ?

Good players want to play with good players but if Dystopia do not start to walk the walk to go along with their talk the talk I predict that there will be a split.

DeletedUser

There seams to be a lot of heavy talking going on here so I think that I would like to say I like watermelons :eek:

DeletedUser

see, this aizhan guy moved to DW's post and replied that, but didn't reply u smilodon and also, aizhan was online in forum long before even I post mine and still that guy is online but he can't answer ur post. that aizhan guy is nothing but big mouth. now that everyone here saying he is the one whose arrogance, he just moving to another topic and not answering u.

DeletedUser41523

Mkay Learn to quote wasted a second or two skimming that thinking it was a reply.

What part of I give cities to smaller players I always have didn't you understand?
Right you totally are doing it out of the kindness of your heart. Not trying to free up slots to get larger inactives and look good or anything:
Oh Wait...:
Yup.PNG

All of my what? Well if that doesn't prove it what will? I think you cling to your cities until you can ditch them for big inactive towns. Regardless act of kindness or not it doesn't disprove that you're not really pulling your weight over there. The only LOA player your conquered was long gone. You just feed on big ghosts or inactive towns. My point is talking down to another player when you clearly won't even come out of your shell and actually conquer an active enemy player pretty much proves you're a point whore. There go you aren't in any position to talk smack to anyone mostly because you haven't beaten anyone of significance. Once again if I was in charge of LOTR you'd be cut from the alliance and your cities would be forfeit.

Judging by your now broken down and child like response I think its pretty safe to say you're frustrated and defeated here. I suggest you stop beating a dead horse and give up. :)

DeletedUser

YOU WILL PLAY THE GAME THE ONLY WAY I UNDERSTAND OR YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED.

That is what I understand to lie at the base of your posts.

It must be really galling when someone defies your Wiki Manual Guide to find a different way of achieving his alliance objectives.

To imagine there would be a place for you in LOTR is fantasy never mind that you would be calling the shots.

I cannot see how anyone could safely put you in charge of a box of matches never mind an Alliance.

Ok then lets see the spoilers of your Grepo claims to exalted status? It i s just so delicious that guys like you don't get the fact I am taking the mickey out of all those would be Grepolis Gods like you in my profile page.

Whizzes straight over the head does it not? Why should I find that surprising . Here's my advice chill out and take an aspirin.;)

DeletedUser

There seams to be a lot of heavy talking going on here so I think that I would like to say I like watermelons :eek:
I am currently offering single pot Butternut Squash plants for 80p
Is that anywhere close enough?

Sorry DYB

I am so bored waiting for the mighty smites at my three cities in 44/45. I have time for this forum fiddling while LOA burns.

DeletedUser41523

YOU WILL PLAY THE GAME THE ONLY WAY I UNDERSTAND OR YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED.

That is what I understand to lie at the base of your posts.

It must be really galling when someone defies your Wiki Manual Guide to find a different way of achieving his alliance objectives.

To imagine there would be a place for you in LOTR is fantasy never mind that you would be calling the shots.

I cannot see how anyone could safely put you in charge of a box of matches never mind an Alliance.

Ok then lets see the spoilers of your Grepo claims to exalted status? It i s just so delicious that guys like you don't get the fact I am taking the mickey out of all those would be Grepolis Gods like you in my profile page.

Whizzes straight over the head does it not? Why should I find that surprising . Here's my advice chill out and take an aspirin.;)

Ask some of the guy's I helped lead in the past pretty sure they'd pick an alliance ran by myself over an Aizhan lead alliance. Then again I actually conquer active enemies. And awww looks like someone is upset. You are right about one thing though there wouldn't be a place for me in LOTR. You see I don't join trash alliances led by loud mouthed players who act like they're good sorry. ;)

As far as chilling out lets review a little bit shall we? You're the one that came on here acting like you run the place. You continued to act like you were superior to everyone. Since then you've only proven that you really aren't and I think you've figured it out as you've gone much more defensive. But by all means keep this up you're honestly a source of +rep.