Is it worth coming back?

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser30490

So I might have been contemplating a return to grepo.......what? I'll be bored as hell starting next month. So the question to the.......damn active member counts down to 200???:O
Anyways is it worth the return? Too lazy to go over all the changes....I still see no change to the end game though:rolleyes:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
No real earth shattering game feature changes in the last while. Mostly just some additional improved usability features like the improved strategic map, quest log, and when you hover over a city you own it shows what is currently inside it. Those are the just the most recent as I have no idea how long you've been gone.

Additionally we've got a non premium ingame event in the works that should be coming out in the near future but we don't as of yet have any hard details about it. Probably(?) have a new world coming out soonish if the current release rate holds up.

I join the last world as it's speed 1 and the rim is super peaceful and relaxing but that might not appeal to you as I prefer to not get conquered every other weekend.

DeletedUser30490

No real earth shattering game feature changes in the last while. Mostly just some additional improved usability features like the improved strategic map, quest log, and when you hover over a city you own it shows what is currently inside it. Those are the just the most recent as I have no idea how long you've been gone.

Additionally we've got a non premium ingame event in the works that should be coming out in the near future but we don't as of yet have any hard details about it. Probably(?) have a new world coming out soonish if the current release rate holds up.

I join the last world as it's speed 1 and the rim is super peaceful and relaxing but that might not appeal to you as I prefer to not get conquered every other weekend.

Lol:D thanks for the summary on the updates though...
Did they ever the changes they made to the gold trade ratio? I loved abusing that to get gold:D
Hmm well I got till the end of the month to decide so will see...

DeletedUser

Is it worth while coming back? grep is kinda like an abusive partner that I can't leave..I keep meaning to be strong and quit but despite all the hardship and abuse I still miss the crazy. So yeah come back, I promise things will be different this time ;)

DeletedUser19042

So you're still hanging around too huh

PS; of course it is worth coming back, it always is. (I'm not however :D )

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
There's also that new Grepolisscore feature they are working on implementing which I'm excited for. For those of us who have been playing for years we're should have a ton of points for all those worlds we've played.

DeletedUser19042

Why would you say such things. That's mean. Almost forcing me to come play again :(
How will it be calculated? Based on number of years playing or on actual achievements during that period?

Btw, what do you mean with quest log? :heh: Didn't get that one.
The other new features sound great :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
All those awards we get ingame will be worth points. Different awards are worth different points. The grepolisscore feature is a tally of those points. The quest log is just a way to track your currently active tutorial quests. Now they are all in one place rather than in 12 different pop ups.

DeletedUser19042

All those awards we get ingame will be worth points. Different awards are worth different points. The grepolisscore feature is a tally of those points. The quest log is just a way to track your currently active tutorial quests. Now they are all in one place rather than in 12 different pop ups.

Sounds nice. Might give it a shot when a new world comes out and I find the motivation to play.

DeletedUser30490

Jori's!!<3 haha yeah I'm always lurk when I'm bored;) wanna make a premade together?:p

Also is it just me or are more people back now that I am? I'm js.;)

DeletedUser19042

Jori's!!<3 haha yeah I'm always lurk when I'm bored;) wanna make a premade together?:p

Also is it just me or are more people back now that I am? I'm js.;)

You're just special like that man. And no, won't be making a premade with you. I have no intention whatsoever to start playing again. However, the new features Mike mentioned are very interesting :D

I was bored and just came lurking over here, noticing many no-so-familiar faces and you. :p

DeletedUser46838

looking forward to that premade druvi!

#LongLiveEpicRiots

DeletedUser41523

Can I be the first to say 3/3, Conquest, No Morale, 75 or so alliance cap would really be ideal for the summer ;-)

3/3 conq no morale needs to happen three years is too long. Especially when the revolt community has had multiple 3/3s in that time span.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I don't know what the next world's settings will be but we've had 2 conquest worlds in a row now so keep that in mind.