Is it worth coming back?

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

I got my book to wait I'm expecting revolt for this next one. But we also need a fast conq without morale in the near future.

DeletedUser13405

I don't know what the next world's settings will be but we've had 2 conquest worlds in a row now so keep that in mind.

And they were both reasonably slower CQ worlds. A fast CQ is what is lacking in the current lineup. The last fast CQ world was Taras.

DeletedUser41523

There's no fast conq option at all right now even. Dimale is closed due to WW. Maybe consider a double release? One mid speed revolt one fast conq. Covers two needs at once.

DeletedUser41523

There can't be too many people asking for fast/slow revolt or a slow/mid speed conq. 2 revolt and 3 conq are the only not covered options currently on the table.

DeletedUser30490

You're just special like that man. And no, won't be making a premade with you. I have no intention whatsoever to start playing again. However, the new features Mike mentioned are very interesting :D

I was bored and just came lurking over here, noticing many no-so-familiar faces and you. :p
Haha well fine:p
Does this point system give us some sort Oran advantage?:d

looking forward to that premade druvi!

#LongLiveEpicRiots
Doubt I'll call it that:p
Druvi making a premade? Whats the admission price for an old friend? ;)
Haha hey Ryan,you're always welcome to join!:)

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
There's no fast conq option at all right now even. Dimale is closed due to WW. Maybe consider a double release? One mid speed revolt one fast conq. Covers two needs at once.

Even though I rarely agree with TSF (just kidding ;P), I'm going to second this motion.

I have a premade ready for the next revolt with world speed 2/units 3, morale, with an alliance cap between 80-100. I would have gone lower on the cap, but I have that many people signed up already. Let the conquest people have their 3/3 world and make everyone happy. Where is the problem with that?

Rx

DeletedUser48399

If you come back Druvi you know where I am. I am in the middle of contacting all the VR and Retribution guys to come back to the next Conquest world for what might be my last world

DeletedUser42043

When I opened Grepolis up for the first time in 3 years, my first thought was "Why the heck was I so obsessed with this game back in those days?"
One hour later I find myself grinning from ear to ear just because I got enough resources to get another senate level by completing a quest xD

Last time I played was back in 2013 in Thebes, and it is definitely worth coming back imo ;)

Sure, there is the problem with gold having too much power, but there is also some fun stuff like heroes, new techs, and a couple other stuff to look forward to..