Is the USA the 'best country' in the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8396

lol...but, but, but...the french are HORRIBLE...

like, in america, you ask for a croissant...we give you one

there...the are all "Je ne suis pas de vous donner mon croissant" (I'm not giving you my croissant)

french are stingy bread thieves :p

DeletedUser

He certainly isn't making anything look good for the US... Maybe he should shut up? :x

DeletedUser

lol...but, but, but...the french are HORRIBLE...

like, in america, you ask for a croissant...we give you one

there...the are all "Je ne suis pas de vous donner mon croissant" (I'm not giving you my croissant)

french are stingy bread thieves :p
Wow. Just, wow...

Ky0Ry.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it wasn't a racist joke, it was a funny stereotype, like that all blondes are dumb

DeletedUser18132

If your girlfriend was blonde, and you said a blonde joke in front of her, I'm guessing she wouldn't be too happy.

DeletedUser

it wasn't a racist joke, it was a funny stereotype, like that all blondes are dumb
Racism = stereotypes.
Racism is a form of stereotypes based on race, religion, or national origin whereas stereotypes in general can be based on any characteristic.

Now I will no longer reply to you as this is going off-topic and you backed out of the original debate.

DeletedUser

you started that by saying that it was a racist joke. It was just a funny stereotype. Some stereotypes are not based on racism, for instance, all dogs fight with cats. That is not a racism based stereotype, but instead a stereotype based on the actions of most dogs and cats.

Back on subject, there is actually no way to rank countries on how they are the "best." A lot of countries are "the best" in one area, but there is no one "best" country.

Aicy

Strategos
Actually, after seeing apebble's posts, I think America is the WORST country in the world.

DeletedUser

lol, well we win at most things, that is why everyone hates us, but wants to join us :D :D :D

DeletedUser8396

Every race, religion, nation, etc...has stereotypes. Not all are true, but I dont see it wrong to poke fun at some of them as long as a line isnt crossed.

America = We think we are awesome
French = They are seen very proud, and 'stuck-up'
The african americans (hate saying that, as some arent american or african :rolleyes:)= perceived as lazy, great athletes, jail-prone. (not all are stereotypes are true...)
Christians = Goody two shoes that dont want to get their hands dirty.

You accuse me for making an innocent joke over a stereotype, when you sit there in your self righteous attitude that you havent ever made a joke on a stereotype.

DeletedUser

lol, and someone gave me bad rep for my last post. I was just stating an opinion that was a stereotype, to show that not all stereotypes are racist.

DeletedUser

ROFL A pebble...

Not really giving a good defense in the name of the mighty USA? :p

diggingaholebysherlocki.jpg

DeletedUser

^^I can't find a tune that goes with that

and us Americans are better than everybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.