Is this world dead

DeletedUser

Okay from what I hear or can tell, the Forums for this world are dead. Is the world as well? I send message upon message to players just wanting to talk, or recruit etc; avoiding the mass recruiting. They never open them, and their town points never change. Is it the world or just ocean 64?

DeletedUser

your on the rim far more players starting and quitting in that area then the more established oceans.

DeletedUser

it can be a problem when you start on the rim with lower alliances caps people tend to want to play the bigger cap worlds bc they dont want to deal with the better premades that want to have fun so if you dont want to play at a high level i suggest waiting for a new world with a higher cap. these are best setting in awhile usually it brings out good premades

DeletedUser

Thanks for the input guys, and Naji your the boss of Unwritten S. right? Of course its nearly a full day for you ;)

DeletedUser43442

Thanks for the input guys, and Naji your the boss of Unwritten S. right? Of course its nearly a full day for you ;)

If he is our boss then i think i need a raise.Bloody tyrant,i have a kids to feed

DeletedUser15834

Lets just call him the face of the alliance we all know who the real boss is :D

DeletedUser

lets just have a massive war between krypt and US that will make things interesting.

DeletedUser

really oh well we will just have to watch misfits, large fire and 9th circle of hell fight it out.

DeletedUser

I don't know we are all trying to expand into each others areas. misftis needs a war large fire and circles of hell could also do with one.

DeletedUser

So somewhat off topic but anyone know why Global Legion is moving their core to 64? (This I have heard from a ex-member)

DeletedUser

or possibly that you see the problem with being on the rim is you have nowhere to run.

DeletedUser

no just saying that being on the rim in general is bad. not talking about global legion