Is this world dead

DeletedUser

yeah but still running won't solve it soon or later they will have to face them.

DeletedUser32498

It's really sad when I see threads like these not even 2 months into a world. :(

DeletedUser

Nah, got in with Order of Chaos; Ocean isn't dead just firm in the hands of a few alliance...and Global Legion moving in.

DeletedUser19554

O 43 has stalled mainly because most of the alliances there have wars going on in their neighboring oceans with their holds there.

DeletedUser

Katane is turning into what hermonassa used to be - top alliances scared to fight each other.
From what I've heard anyway, don't play in the world xD

DeletedUser19892

US attacking krypt, same the other way.

US did kick out 9th circle of o56 so hard and fast its sad(they was rank 4) i dont call it scared.
its true that evryone in o56 is to scared to hurt US but its ofc hard to atttack when u got 10 out 10 city's stacked with DLU and not even transport boats to send em around with :D

DeletedUser

US attacking krypt, same the other way.

US did kick out 9th circle of o56 so hard and fast its sad(they was rank 4) i dont call it scared.
its true that evryone in o56 is to scared to hurt US but its ofc hard to atttack when u got 10 out 10 city's stacked with DLU and not even transport boats to send em around with :D

Oh okay, just I had heard the very best weren't fighting each other. My bad :)

DeletedUser44027

It had its bad times, and ZT just kinda merges with a bunch of the best.

DeletedUser

this is katane not nysa.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

?? I swear ZT are zero tolerance? Sorry then xD

Me intervening and getting it wrong, typical :)

DeletedUser

This is my first world having made the transition from KoC trumps, it seems like there arent many new players joining the world as it continues and I wondered if this is normal at this stage of the server cycle or if this world is less active than most others? I am used to new players joining constantly and new servers only being opened up once the present one is full, but there are a lot of empty spaces atm in Katane.

DeletedUser24285

No - this world is not dead but (in my humble opinion) a difficult one to join.

This (I think) is because two very powerful alliances locked horns early on and both have carefully preserved a strong link to the Rim. So all the key alliances are now established (including some very dangerous floaters). So maybe there is really not much room for outsiders now.

The final battles that determine the outcome are likely to take place in the Core, where there are some really good players.

No, this server is not dead, it is just positioning itself for the decisive battles to come

DeletedUser

No - this world is not dead but (in my humble opinion) a difficult one to join.

This (I think) is because two very powerful alliances locked horns early on and both have carefully preserved a strong link to the Rim. So all the key alliances are now established (including some very dangerous floaters). So maybe there is really not much room for outsiders now.

The final battles that determine the outcome are likely to take place in the Core, where there are some really good players.

No, this server is not dead, it is just positioning itself for the decisive battles to come

Very true Font. Someone asked about a top 12 in a previous post. In my opinion there is no top 12 anymore. There are two mammoths on the server at the moment. Their outcome is dependent on how they deal with one another and how they handle the "wild cards" that have developed on the outer regions of the map. It is truly interesting to me from a geo political perspective to watch. I wasn't sure if US would survive at the beginning, but they managed to pull out of the center ocean and move into 56 very deftly. Now the battle for ocean 66 rages in South- which is one of the most important oceans on the map. If I were Krypt I would be worried about SG in the North, but we shall see how that develops.

Then the core- Ocean 55 is always a tricky ocean. Obviously an important one, but not so much late in the game.

DeletedUser

Very true Font. Someone asked about a top 12 in a previous post. In my opinion there is no top 12 anymore. There are two mammoths on the server at the moment. Their outcome is dependent on how they deal with one another and how they handle the "wild cards" that have developed on the outer regions of the map. It is truly interesting to me from a geo political perspective to watch. I wasn't sure if US would survive at the beginning, but they managed to pull out of the center ocean and move into 56 very deftly. Now the battle for ocean 66 rages in South- which is one of the most important oceans on the map. If I were Krypt I would be worried about SG in the North, but we shall see how that develops.

Then the core- Ocean 55 is always a tricky ocean. Obviously an important one, but not so much late in the game.

geo political :)

i like that.

well still i asked for a top 12 :p

how about we do smthng more interesting...

Ideas?

DeletedUser

The world is okay, yet not fun to play in due the fact some people always manage to get a timed schedule of 1 second before and after the CS with attacks and support, all the time.
Some of the players might know me and know where I'm talking about. In my honest opinion US is a bit stubborn in fighting misfits instead of forging both fire to the krypt players :p