Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser30490

i was watching the mentalist:p
meh,we all know OV lost this world the day randy got a CS in his city.And when we couldn't break it.Players lost interest yardie yardie yah....We weren't even concentrating on temples so,not a biggie
I'm flattered that you guys were all waiting for me,i feel very special :D
i mean it' not everyday even a Coma wants to really hear from you right?

btw Equil,i chose not to be on a wonder island cause i thought i would've started to study for my damn exams by now which i haven't so.gah should've been on one:p
Would've been fun i guess,fun that the players on EQ islands are having waiting 20+hours for Cs's to land :rolleyes:
And if we had so many actives as in your alliance and such big gold whores,like naktass etc damn even we could've done well:p

DeletedUser

wait.... a member of OV is complaining about gold whores? The irony is almost overwhelming.

DeletedUser

OV sucks on so many levels, those guys just gave up, no pride, nothing, they aren't even trying to fight their way through this. Oops sorry, I forgot they don't know how to fight. I remember some players from OV were claiming that they are so good at "fighting". Where are you guys these days? Gather together to watch Mentalist with Druvi?

DeletedUser15834

Quote Originally Posted by Druvi View Post
i was watching the mentalist
meh,we all know OV lost this world the day randy got a CS in his city.

Goes to prove the whole mentality in the alliance.
Like we said all along a bunch of simmers.
If there were fighters there instead of simmers you would not be making a statement like that.
Just giving up because someone landed on one wonder island .
Basically saying you havent a hope in hell of landing on EQs wonders.
Plus it was early levels surely with all the planning put in to wonders you guys should have had a backup island where your busted island crew could leave alliance and start from scratch on the back up island.

DeletedUser48212

lol we all know that EQ has the most gold whores on this world.

DeletedUser48639

Looks like you found out.... We did a survey and 79% of our alliance lends money to buy gold...!! Most of these guys' wives left though...

DeletedUser

Oh know not that, how dare you call us that. I am so ashamed.

Okay i'm so tired of you guys being so cocky. Most of your top players are just rim noobs (no pun intended) that got lucky and got into a big alliance who could hide their WW 20 hours away from every other alliance. I admit you are good at building WW's but you guys couldn't hang with venom in an actual fight. If you guys win WW's then great job. But know that your alliance is made of mostly crownhunters and city festival spammers.

DeletedUser

Okay i'm so tired of you guys being so cocky. Most of your top players are just rim noobs (no pun intended) that got lucky and got into a big alliance who could hide their WW 20 hours away from every other alliance. I admit you are good at building WW's but you guys couldn't hang with venom in an actual fight. If you guys win WW's then great job. But know that your alliance is made of mostly crownhunters and city festival spammers.

I take it all back you guys are the best, how dare us even play this game with you. Thank you for taking mercy on us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Put a sock in it, You have no idea what you are up against. You don't know us and don't know how well we fight.

Entirely true, how come dear Captain Spaulding? Because we haven't seen anything noteworthy yet from the EQ bunch.

How can you call EQ a premade when it's composed out of 3 entirely different alliances and was made several months after the server started? You invited and merged with your entire southern front instead of fighting your way through it. It's a valid tactic and works well for you guys now, no doubt about it.

Congrats, you can send resources to your ww's the fastest. Clap Clap

DeletedUser

Entirely true, how come dear Captain Spaulding? Because we haven't seen anything noteworthy yet from the EQ bunch.

How can you call EQ a premade when it's composed out of 3 entirely different alliances and was made several months after the server started? You invited and merged with your entire southern front instead of fighting your way through it. It's a valid tactic and works well for you guys now, no doubt about it.

Congrats, you can send resources to your ww's the fastest. Clap Clap

I take it all back you guys are the best, how dare us even play this game with you. Thank you for taking mercy on us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

lol you must be joking,if we had so many gold whores we would be spelling way better than EQ
check out naktass abegon vulpes etc
ever seen a player build a 1K city into 8K in 2 days?Thats the type of gold whores EQ have

DeletedUser

lol you must be joking,if we had so many gold whores we would be spelling way better than EQ
check out naktass abegon vulpes etc
ever seen a player build a 1K city into 8K in 2 days?Thats the type of gold whores EQ have

gotta agree with Druvi on this one. Atticus is probably the only big non-gold whore in EQ