Jag's Graphics Shop

DeletedUser

jagsign.png

I'm back at it. Some, (not many), may remember Jaggius and Sulleto's Sig Shop. That died. Sort of fast. :D

Well, I've been working on Paint.net (yes, I know it is terrible), and have been able to get a better hold of it.

Sigs:

This is my main focus.

Past Works:

drejsig.png

mbalmeosig.png

jaksig.png

xigbarsig.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These have a smaller place in my heart, and I have not done many.

Error: There is supposed to be a pic here, my computer is being difficult. Go look at cloud279's current avvy.

gligarwhoa.jpg

Request forms:

Sigs:
Theme:
Size:
Colors:
Primary Text:
Second Text:

Avvys:
Theme:
Size:
Colors:
Primary Text:
Second Text:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT NEVER NEVER NEVER.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wasn't Your/Sull's shop, like, last week?
o_O
I may be exaggerating but, say, how many people remember Egavas shop?
That's something to say not many people would remember.

DeletedUser

No... I think some dude dug through the section for that shop. :D

DeletedUser

GARSHENFUDDLE! I can't, I'm not the Admin of my computer!

DeletedUser

GARSHENFUDDLE! I can't, I'm not the Admin of my computer!

HaHa same here, when I use my Dad's computer I download fonts, but I'v eonly done that once and that is how I made Sakaturou's sig

DeletedUser

Hmm. My Desktop computer is crappy, and my laptop, as has been said, is under the administration of my dad. :rolleyes: That was a disappointment, since I was gonna download GIMP on this computer when I got it. Those dreams were crushed.

DeletedUser

Hmm. My Desktop computer is crappy, and my laptop, as has been said, is under the administration of my dad. :rolleyes: That was a disappointment, since I was gonna download GIMP on this computer when I got it. Those dreams were crushed.

Why don't you ask your Dad to put in the password to download things - btw what I would do is keep asking him to type the password in for fonts and stuff until he eventually says "here's the password, stop bugging me!"

DeletedUser

Hmm... yeah, that's not my dad. Instead of saying that, he'd say, "I've typed it in, there is a reason I'm not telling you, you're grounded."

DeletedUser

Hmm... yeah, that's not my dad. Instead of saying that, he'd say, "I've typed it in, there is a reason I'm not telling you, you're grounded."

Hahaha...:D
My father only knows how to browse in the sports pages and i have to tell him the password in order to login in the pc...;)

DeletedUser

jagsign.png

I'm back at it. Some, (not many), may remember Jaggius and Sulleto's Sig Shop. That died. Sort of fast. :D

Well, I've been working on Paint.net (yes, I know it is terrible), and have been able to get a better hold of it.

Sigs:

This is my main focus.

Past Works:

drejsig.png

mbalmeosig.png

jaksig.png

xigbarsig.jpg

These have a smaller place in my heart, and I have not done many.

Error: There is supposed to be a pic here, my computer is being difficult. Go look at cloud279's current avvy.

gligarwhoa.jpg

Request forms:

Sigs:
Theme:
Size:
Colors:
Primary Text:
Second Text:

Avvys:
Theme:
Size:
Colors:
Primary Text:
Second Text:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WILL NOT EXCEPT PAYMENT NEVER NEVER NEVER.

You won't expect or accept payment? Oh, and good luck.

DeletedUser

Requests, or comments on my grammar and wishes of good luck. ;)

DeletedUser

il take one!

size:240x180
theme:persian immortals with a burning background
text 1:The Immortals
text 2:For Xerxes

DeletedUser

Fireplug you've gone through 3 sigs so far :p

That's almost as much as voticus who has went through at least 10 in his first few days of being here.

DeletedUser

actually i only have 1 sig and then tomoman gave me one for free so i have one for later.this is for my alliances banner and so we can get higher recruitment.