hey jag!

can you make me a sig?

theme:lone spartan
size:700x120
text 1: brendan cahill
text 2: spartiates

DeletedUser

picture.php

And Clown, sigs are easier than CoAs, that is why I'm doing these first.

DeletedUser

Cool man, take your time..I'm quite patient. Just let me know when your done or if you have any problems/questions

DeletedUser

picture.php

And Clown, sigs are easier than CoAs, that is why I'm doing these first.

awsome! could you make me a avvie?

size:80x80
theme: spartan helmet
text: spartiates

and could you also give me a direct link to my sig so i can put it up easier?

DeletedUser

Ok how do you people get these nice images with your names and such...I see these all the time but seem to always forget to ask how to get my own...

DeletedUser

Thanks. :)

Clown, I'm really sorry, I haven't had much time on the computer, and I'm bad with CoAs.

DeletedUser

Ill get on both.

picture.php
My, I made this real quick, tell me if you like it, then I'll change what you want.

Clown, now I work on yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont worry, at least you are keeping me updated and you are honest. I have something else for you to take a stab at when you are ready..this time its a sig :p !!

DeletedUser

Ok Jag, I will give you the specs on the sig I want done. I was gonna make this a competition and list it in the forum and let all artist have a try at it, but I will let you go first. You may choose which one you want to do.

images

Picture 1
Theme: Picture is provided…I’m going for that rage look…unleashed power
Style: Keep the style that is in the picture as well as using similar text font style as they have used. Im Asian so I like that Asian look , feel, and writing. You can see the writing I speak of down at the bottom where Tekken 5 is written.
Text: Replace Tekken 5 down at the bottom with my name ( CRoWnDCLoWn ), using the same or similar text font style. Then somewhere else, where it looks best, place the text: Show Me Thy Skillz

tekken-yoshimitsu-wallpaper.jpg

Picture 2
Theme: Picture is provided…use your artistic ability and vision to add some uniqueness to it
Style: Again keep the style that is in the picture.
Text: My name ( CRoWnDCLoWn ), using some type of asian text font style. Then somewhere else, where it looks best, place the text: My Blade Will Show You The Error Of Your Ways!

I know it may seem quite specific, but I am leaving some room for your artistic abilities to be used as you see fit. Both pictures I’m sure will have to be stretched a little, but please don’t stretch too much as to lose and or mess up the detail in the picture. I’m sure the finally product will be amazing! Thx soo very much!

*The thumbnail is to show pic 2 a little better :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh my... look, the text is crappily hard to see, and I'm not sure if I kept the theme. If you could elaborate on what you mean by that, I would more than gladly do it again, this time how you want it.

PROTOTYPE ALERT: This is just a, once again ladies and gentlemen, sig to see if you like the direction, or to see if I failed to do as asked.

picture.php

crowndrownsig3.png
(Larger Image)

DeletedUser

Lol. Not bad really, I actually like it. Very unique like something out of a comic book. But, there are a few things that need to be changed that distort the picture a bit.

First, the words. Yes, you are right, they are hard to see, so you might need to mess around with the color and hatching of the words to make them stand out.

Second, the hatching of the character. While I do like it, I kinda distorts the image of him and some of the detail found in the original pic. Lets ease up a bit on that hatching, but still keep it, I like it, just not so much of it.

Third is an addition. You see the white blob that surrounds him and his weapon. Could you make that red, like bloody red. You could make it all red or mostly red with some white streaks here and there, its up to you and what your artistic eye sees best.

Other than these three things, you really captured something here in this sig that I like and wasn't expecting to see. Now only if I could say the same for my CoA *cough* *cough* :p Great work!

DeletedUser

Right, guys, I'm closing this shop for a little while, I just ran into some problems in real life, and really can't focus on this right now. I will be back, for now:

closedc.png