Jag's Graphics Shop

DeletedUser

looking for one that fits me.besides i request one thing from you,one from jag,and two from ju ju

DeletedUser

all of it is different.i want a button from you,an alliance picture from jag, and the other two from ju ju

DeletedUser

Sorry if this thread is getting turned to a new conversation, but I agree with jarp. You basically waited on JuJu's thread and talked with him until your sig was made.

And then you asked for like a bunch of sigs and on a bunch of shops.

But nobody can beat Magickill (know ju ju the narwahl) in sig changing. He went through his sigs so fast, like two new ones a day. And three on weekends. :)

DeletedUser

You even gave up law's epic sig and avvy...

fireplug, I apologize for the wait, I am being punished.

DeletedUser

wow :D

You even gave up law's epic sig and avvy...

fireplug, I apologize for the wait, I am being punished.

who could give up laws?haha no offence ju ju but from what ive seen there amazing!

also thats ok im busy gaining points and troops.

DeletedUser

Hey Jaggius, saw some of your work and Im interested. Was wondering perhaps if you could draw up a nice coat of arms for my alliance Hades' Boatmen here are some specs.

Alliance name: Hades' Boatmen
Theme: The Boatman's name was Charon the ferryman/boatman so you could research that and see the images that pop up. I particularly like the twisted hellish look
Text: It's Time to Pay the Ferryman!
Size: 240x180 or 180KB

I have a image that portrayed somewhat of what I wanted. You all could use this as base and add to or take from it or use this as a concept to design something fresh.

DeletedUser

Im returning for the release of Xi, i figured it was time for a real sig:

Theme:Lycans
Size: full sig size
Colors: up to you
Primary Text: Lycanmaster
Second Text: IW forever

+rep for a job well done =D

DeletedUser

picture.php

Oh my, this is crappy. I just want to see if you like where it's going.

Clown, I'm working on yours.

DeletedUser

yeah, the theme is a good idea i like that

My name is Lycanmaster, not lycansmaster lol

DeletedUser

thats a good base for me, i dont have to have that fancy for now. thanks a bunch!

DeletedUser

My fault...forgot :p please take your time..sure it will be quite great!