Kallistei - Thebes

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, we'll have to make sure you regret that decision :p

DeletedUser41562

I will send a pm to you when I am in the world if i can join ill be in O55 so :pro:

DeletedUser

How about now!

edit: IT WORKS!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, we'll have to make sure you regret that decision :p

Now thats not very nice :( i though this game was about peace and friendship bracelets :( appartenly i was wrong ;) lmao i am being cereal you know

Im loiking forward to it :p

DeletedUser

Now thats not very nice :( i though this game was about peace and friendship bracelets :( appartenly i was wrong ;) lmao i am being cereal you know

Im loiking forward to it :p

Come on friend, whilst we trash talk and poke each other a little, there is still plenty of snuggles to go around :D

Free hugs if you need them :)

DeletedUser

Thought you all were coming NW, seems you have gone back to your original direction of SE... this means we dont get to play until later? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thought you all were coming NW, seems you have gone back to your original direction of SE... this means we dont get to play until later? :rolleyes:

I don't know where you are getting the infos, but you need to double check.

DeletedUser

We're looking forward to putting you in the stocks and forcing your own people to throw tomatoes at you.
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He must have forgotten to edit the post. Achillies is kinda a worthless leader didn't you know? You guys should have no problem rolling us.

We can yell at him on skype later. I'm still all for usurping the leadership.