Kappa News

DeletedUser

i cant wait till kappa does anybody have any idea about when lambarda is coming out

DeletedUser

i cant wait till kappa does anybody have any idea about when lambarda is coming out
I think this question would be better suited to the Acropolis, and certainly not for a couple of months time I would think ;)

I would be very happy if we had a regular news thread going, let me know if there is anything I can do for you ;)

DeletedUser6810

Good luck with the paper lads always enjoyed reading them myself. I hope it carries on for a good while.

DeletedUser

Sounds good, on theta they tried to make a newsletter twice and i think they made 2 issues before having to stop for whatever reasons. Hopefully this one will last longer. :)

DeletedUser

You do know, you can publish a sort of standard newspaper in a Adobe Format ?

Simply create it in word, Text only so it looks like a leaflet, Then export it into an Adobe Format and it'll look sort of professional.

~V

Aicy

Strategos
You do know, you can publish a sort of standard newspaper in a Adobe Format ?

Simply create it in word, Text only so it looks like a leaflet, Then export it into an Adobe Format and it'll look sort of professional.

~V

Yeah, that's exactly what I did with my weekly newspaper back in Delta.

DeletedUser

It'd be cool if some one started doing this for Kappa.

News about whats happening in the server, Updates for the whole Server, Alliance War News.

Who dominates oceans etc.

~V

DeletedUser

That's what we are doing!

Did i miss something ?

I knew this post was for the ' Kappa News '

But i actually thought it was basically the run-up to the starting of the server.

What Aicy said, And i also described, was a possible monthly booklet that got released in an adobe format, that be posted on the forum for all of that server to look, and see what is happening.

~V

DeletedUser

Monthly? I'd prefer weekly.

It'd take alot of work for some one do get it done weekly, But if it was monthly, it could then be noted down, put in a good format, and put in a setup of '' The Kappa Monthly Update ''

?

~V

Aicy

Strategos
All we need to do is design a template, and then each week we could have our several reporters write a (short) article or two each week and wallah! You have yourself a paper.

DeletedUser

All we need to do is design a template, and then each week we could have our several reporters write a (short) article or two each week and wallah! You have yourself a paper.

I Suppose.

The reporters would have to know what was going on, nothing too abusive though, and they can't go sticking there nose about, it should be a general know-how about whats happening in the server, wars, diplomatic stances, etc.

~V

DeletedUser9816

i have to agree with aicy here but i think a good idea would be to have many people writing small pieces about what has been happening in there neck off the woods on say a weekly or bi-weekly (not sure thats a word) basis.

with many people writing and an editor that puts it together and writes their own bit if they want it could be done regularly, will probably last longer and will not be one sided.

anyway however this is done i think its a great idea and cant wait to read the first edition!