Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

Ranga1

Strategos
They haven't shared that tab with you yet, they are still waiting for you to stop leaking cities. can you please beg them to help defend you? and seriously hitting vm is not a defensive tactic....4th player in a row who we op and they hit vm, I've never seen a weaker bunch of players

DeletedUser54146

XD. We share ALL tabs. A few of them have life problems and cant play. You really do assume to much.

Ranga1

Strategos
You think you share all tabs :D a few? which ones don't have these problems? who can we hit that will actually defend, we can't seem to find any?

DeletedUser54146

We have a few guys there too. We know if we are or not. Is this not getting a little off subject??

Ranga1

Strategos
Who is your top 12 defenders? do you have any players that will swim or will they all sink when they get under attack?

DeletedUser54147

wow, you guys have an op on me, wow. Seems like it now, I think you guys have an op on one city, lol! llets seen hitting it 17 times in 2 days Failing so far as it seems with a sunken cs to go with it. Ill be back soon. oh the fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
lol what OP on you? That was one player trying to take your city and you run away into VM, no wonder the rest of your players do it because their founder is doing it....yes we failed on that one city, we took the other 75 though :D Youll have another chance to stop more CS next when you stop running away and actually fight.

DeletedUser54146

Yeah. You focus on the big players and you send TOR after the smaller ones like me. They still only have taken one city. I am surprised HH has not declared on you for being their ally.

Ranga1

Strategos
At least they would provide some actual defense...you should try and get that to happen, would be interesting to read your attempts at trying to persuade them :D

DeletedUser25609

@general paulus first time I revolt you have no defence and this time you have 3k birs? what's going on bro? scared? you still haven't talked to me... :(

DeletedUser54163

Volzaac you do have a mouth on you i will give you that. Do you actually plan on retaliating at some point or you just going to offer to run again?

DeletedUser45100

believe its about time for a new Top 12 in the Top 12 thread :D

DeletedUser54146

I will try to be as accurate as possible without bias.

1.Hydra's Hooligans
Been in first for a bit and at war with a few alliances. They definitely will stay at the top for a while. Only competitors are NSD and Lost Boys. They have a great offensive and defense. You do not want to mess with these guys unless you have a lot of big players that actually know how to fight. First alliance to 20m points CONGRATS ON THAT!
SWIM

2. Lost Boys

They are a good alliance with some good players. Has NSD to the east of them and DBD north of them. The only real threat to them at the moment is NSD but if HH gets into DBD's area then they also become a threat. They have a good defensive setup.
FLOAT

3. EPIDEMIC

They are surrounded by a lot of alliance and right in the middle of things. They are great fighters and could possibly the end of DBD or their rise. They have awesome offensive and defensive strategies. Fighting a lot though at the moment. They could go two ways. Up, or down. They will have to fight hard to win, which they have a high chance of doing.
SWIM

4. Transient Drifters

I do not know much about them but...They have HH to the east, Nocturnes to their west, and EPIDEMIC to the south. Two great alliances. Not a huge amount of activity, but they seem to be doing pretty well. They better not start a war with HH though.
FLOAT

5. Non Sunt Dii

One of the top attacking alliances and absorbing old 2good4u such as kj and kurbads could be the beginning of the end of DBD. They have a high chance of becoming in the top three, possibly even first in the future. They are one of the best alliances by far.
SWIM, THEN SWIM SOME MORE

6. Death Before Dishonor

I will try to be a unbiased as possible as this is my alliance. After making Death Row their academy , they now have two and a half oceans to defend. It could be the end of them or it could be the start a new beginning. Being hit by NSD, HH, and EPIDEMIC. Holding out not too bad but they need to do something to get activity up.
SINK UNLESS THEY CAN GET ACTIVITY UP

7. True Fear

They are fighting EPIDEMIC and not getting anywhere fast. They have a good offensive. They do not hold a certain ocean but are spread out between two or three and are in other alliances oceans.They better start fixing this or if they tick off a bigger alliance, they might sink
FLOAT

8 and 11. The Four Horsemen and 4.1 Horsemen

With both of them combined, they would be third place. They seem to be internalizing a lot or switching cities. They are a force to be reckoned with. Dont start going into Oceans 54 and 64, or you might piss them off.
FLOAT

9. Nocturnes
They under heavy fire and losing cities fast. Unless they do something quick, they will not be here anymore. They are being hit on all sides. No way they will be able to hold on much longer.
SINK

10. Ragnarok
True fear seem to be literally internalizing them from the inside out. Same story as Nocturnes, they are not going to be able to hold on much longer at this rate.
SINK

12. Sword of Damocles

Spread out of three oceans but it is not a bad offensive setup. They are more twords the rim of the world and have plenty of room to grow. If they try, I could see them getting bigger and into the top ten.
FLOAT OR SWIM

DeletedUser45100

gotta say its pretty nicely done. but honestly, unlike most people here I dont think so high of Non Sunt Dii. dont think they are tough enough and if kj and kurbads are acting all solo like back in 2good4u it wont work out all too well for them.

rest I mostly agree, and tbh when it comes to world winning Im curious to see if anyone can really stand up to HH as they seem rather dominant and superior in all areas

DeletedUser54146

We will see then in the end. I tried to be as accurate as possible.

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol you really have no idea, terrible top 12 but at least you tried. is that the first ever player to give his own alliance a sink? ??

DeletedUser25609

Brutally honest quick Top 12 from your favourite Adz -

1. HH - lots of points and some good players. Now I.K.M is gone they've lost something big. Not pulling their weight fighting wise and will be overtaken points wise soon I assume. If you take away Steve and mauro they'd lose a LOT of their points (and also would have a better alliance)

2. The lost boys - completely lost against NSD. Being dominated is what will happen to this lot as soon as they get properly focused on. They're still having a scuffle with Epi but nothing new there, it's pretty much take a city lose a city with them. They'll soon merge with TF which will not work out well for them either

3. Epidemic - well what can I say, they're all rubbish except for their new leader - adz. great guy, great skills and is dominating dbd but then again who isn't? (For real though slowly fighting out of the core and getting hit on all 4 sides, no surprise number 1 fighters)

4.non sunt dii - amazing fighters joint with a great position equals amazing things. the only way these guys won't win is if they think a 40 man team can hold their own against everyone else. These guys will probably recruit a few more brilliant players before WW who will help them to victory.

5.Transient drifters - not much to say... they can't take out one player and wouldn't be able to hold their own against HH and epi. a completely boring alliance who honestly I think might as well quit now

6. death before dishonour - when one player can take 3 cities off them in 3 days they have a problem (yeah man their problem is called adz). They'll be gone soon and Im not even commenting on their academy thing... like what even is that joke of an alliance. these guys are an unfunny meme.

7. true fear - I'm fearful. it's true.
Ha I'm joking these guys are like a weak lost boys. their cities can be taken easily in a small OP and that's not good. if they were getting properly attacked they'd just fold. luckily they've got it easy

8. four horsemen - do they do anything except handbag fight with HH? seriously I don't know what they're doing I never see anything special from them. probably just as boring as TD

9.Nocturnos - HA

10. Ragnarok - Hi true fear why are you using a fake name?

11. 4.1 horsemen - one of these dudes are on my main island and my moral is 38%... sigh. If someone could take it for me I'd be ever so grateful because trust me it's not happening with that moral. Oh yeah I'm reviewing them... erm... creative name 10/10.

12. Sword of dammdodosnerms - whatever these guys names are (can't be bothered flicking tabs) they're probably doing well...? I'm arguably the most central player in this world so am I ever going to come in contact with these guys? No. Therefore do I care about them? No. But this is a review of them so... I guess it's nice to see a new alliance in the top 12? Honestly I don't even know which direction these guys are in so if it's north - they'll do well. east - you're gonna float. south - you're going to die. west - wanna be allies? ;)

That's me out.

DeletedUser54146

First time. If i keep doing it, I might get better at it.

is that the first ever player to give his own alliance a sink?
Maybe, maybe not. I have seen DBD. That is our problem. If that can be fixed, we could do a hell lot better