Kb banner

DeletedUser

This should be a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to this. Some of you may know this already but KB is terrible with computers. I see many of you guys have pretty cool banners and even more of you guys change them quite frequently. I have personally messaged some of you guys for your help but I just thought how cool would it be to make it public, so on that note....

Given what most of you know about me or think about me on a personnel level-lol- or even what you think others may think of me, I would like you guys to create a banner for me, representing what you think might fit my personality. Dont worry it is all in good fun and the worste it is I think the more I will like it as I am sure others will as well, knowing me-lol- We then can vote on which one you guys like the most and then you guys can tell me how I go about adding it-lol- [Told you i am really bad]

This should definitely be fun to see what you guys all come up with and personally I think might be the best thread yet..that does depend on you guys but I have lots of faith, That is in your opinions of KB-lol-

Good Luck and I can not wait... KB

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8467

Lol, iv got no idea how to make Sigs, tho i have posted for a new one....ahahahahaha wait till i get it, you will like it KB, iv asked the Sig maker, to add somthing about you into it ;)

Nothing bad of coarse :)

Dominotx is pretty good at Sigs, she made my current one...and she was only learning then.....Dom?

DeletedUser

yeah I love your sig- Funny I love her sigs as well and she was one of the ppl I messaged to make mine when i then found out she makes yours as well

DeletedUser

hahahaha kb this is gona be funny, way to keep it alive

DeletedUser

What can I say, the ubberness just has a way of flowing out-lol-

DeletedUser

This should be a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to this. Some of you may know this already but KB is terrible with computers. I see many of you guys have pretty cool banners and even more of you guys change them quite frequently. I have personally messaged some of you guys for your help but I just thought how cool would it be to make it public, so on that note....

Given what most of you know about me or think about me on a personnel level-lol- or even what you think others may think of me, I would like you guys to create a banner for me, representing what you think might fit my personality. Dont worry it is all in good fun and the worste it is I think the more I will like it as I am sure others will as well, knowing me-lol- We then can vote on which one you guys like the most and then you guys can tell me how I go about adding it-lol- [Told you i am really bad]

This should definitely be fun to see what you guys all come up with and personally I think might be the best thread yet..that does depend on you guys but I have lots of faith, That is in your opinions of KB-lol-

Good Luck and I can not wait... KB

I once saw this funny picture of you, and think you should just use that one.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb232/Tybalt201/DearLordNo.jpg

But then again who can really top your most famous pose
http://dlisted.com/files/august2009-thumb.jpg

DeletedUser8467

Okay i will say str8 up, that im a KB fan. But dam i nearly had my coffee all over my laptop :D.

I love it :).

Iv got tears in my eyes atm.

Now we wait for the reaction :)

Good times good times.

DeletedUser

OMG, PMSL,SMHL that is to funny. I seen that pic somewhere once before but it was good to see it here as well. Very funny I love it, nicely played

DeletedUser

yeah ive seen one of those pics too. they are funny as HeII. im pretty sure that guy used those pics as his profile pic on a dating website. lol

DeletedUser

OMG, PMSL,SMHL that is to funny. I seen that pic somewhere once before but it was good to see it here as well. Very funny I love it, nicely played

So should I expect to see that in your signature :)

DeletedUser

yes right after you claim your a KB Fan. i was informed yesterday i even have a club-lol-

DeletedUser8820

Dom made my Sig as well. I think she should put up a couple of examples for people to vote on to appeal to those who are on either side of the KB fence!

DeletedUser

she is working on it, however I dont wanna embarass her so ill keep quiet-oops :D

DeletedUser

I was bored and I felt like the pic had to be used. playing with paint is so much fun sometimes.

fugly.jpg

I was bored I tell ya!!!!

DeletedUser

LMFO- That is to funny sparkz I love it. Now you got the ball rolling. Could you come up with some more, cmon be inventive show your talent. You always come up with good Sigz

DeletedUser8467

Ahahaha nice paint job.

It could be a temporary banner till the real one is made :)

DeletedUser

I'll have you know I am terrible at making sigs, that there is the first I have ever made, I was just bored

DeletedUser

I'll have you know I am terrible at making sigs, that there is the first I have ever made, I was just bored

Well it was a good one :) I suck at photoshop or else I would of done something similar. Still the message was priceless too :)

DeletedUser6029

Ok, I should have 3 made by friday I will post up. I have been busy and they are all three in various stages of completion. I hope to have them done by friday. Cut me some slack, I made them based off of KB's participation on the forums, and having only his online persona to go off of, they may all suck, but if they do at least it is a jumping off point :D