Kb banner

DeletedUser13936

I was bored and I felt like the pic had to be used. playing with paint is so much fun sometimes.

fugly.jpg

I was bored I tell ya!!!!

:eek:

:eek:

:heh:

wow...just plain sad :D

DeletedUser

yeah HI HI- read up then come back and youll get it.

DOmino that is exactly what I wanted, the sigz based upon what people think of me themselves or what they think others think of me. It is all in good fun and meant to be a good laugh. I loved sparkz siggy, figures he chooses to learn now -lol- keep doodling sparkz I am sure you can do great.

Thought this would have had 100's of us making siggies-lol- guess were not all as talented as domino-

DeletedUser6029

Ok, these are the only two completed.

Number 1:
Finishedsiggie.png

Number 2: now mind you, hot air = mouth = ego. Keep that in mind.
This one is to big for a signature, so it has to hide:
finishedsiggie2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6029

either or I would think :D
If nobody likes these I can do more, I just ran out of time.

DeletedUser8467

I like the second one the best :). Both are good, but that one says it all :)

DeletedUser

PMG, PMSL DOmino your the queen of siggie. They were both really good but the 2nd one was totally awesome. I would like to add it ASAp however if you wanna keep doodling on others be my guest. Where is everyone ese in this I would like to know.

DeletedUser

I started one, but gave up. It turns out I'm not very creative :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That Is to bad xerxes, I would have liked to seen it anyways. a lot of times when someone dont think something is good others do. Nice to see you trying though

DAVEIO I love the new siggie. I especially love the signature at the bottom made my year-lol- I think sparkz will be next to do something like that-lol-

DiD Domino do that for you, If she did were going to have to start paying her cause she is very very good

DeletedUser

I made myself a new sig (One of the first times I've used this program, so I realize it's not that good). I'll try again with making one for you (KB).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nope it is a good sig xerx, but yeah give old KB a shot remember it is for fun so dont be gentle. So far Sparkz was the best believe it or not-lol- well funniest domino is a pure professional and is just great. I love the bullsiggie

Daveio you did your sig on your own?

DeletedUser

He gathered what silver coins he had and went into a sig shop :p

DeletedUser8467

Ahahahahaha yer i didnt do my Sig, i went to the shop. Would be cool to learn tho

I have to say, i love DXs new Sig to. Cause he is a good sniper :). I like it .

DeletedUser

haha. KB got a good sig off someone who doesn't even play the world