Kb banner

DeletedUser

OMG that is to funny- Domino where do we stand with your sigs now- Are you going to tell me how to put them up

DeletedUser6029

I already did...go to your profile

Haven't done more...we have been kinda busy :D
Killing CS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay all, I must say I was a lil disappointed in our community. I thought this was going to be a really really good thread. maybe were not all as talented as Sparkz,Domino, or that other guy from another world.

We did manage to get some really fny pics from my buddy Devils and a good laugh.

So I guess I am rolling with Domino's Sig, which I love by the way. thx Dom I appreciate it

DeletedUser

Yep DOM is cool peeps, You have cool sigz as well HI Hi how come you did not get in on the fun

DeletedUser

ok, i got it closer to the right size. will that be ok Dom?

also, why do you say its ironic Dom?

DeletedUser6029

because it looks like one warrior standing against AND over an attacking army he defeated....while 100 more are coming in and your still solo and still proud. It is a good siggy in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Hali, Dave and KB all have awesome sigs. Hali's one is just too funny :D and too true. Only problem with Hali's is I can't get past a certain part on that game (I think it's called "Viking battle for Asgard) :(

DeletedUser

It's Viking Battle for Asgard, at least I'm pretty sure it is. If it's not it must be a prequel or sequel of the game as the guy standing there is the main killing machine in it. I hate that game though, I gave up on it once I got to a part of it. I decided it would be impossible for me to keep my sanity if I continued trying. :D