KE vs CR battle states

DeletedUser

i check my mail all the time. as for who messages me thats really no ones business besides mine and the ppl that message me. abbyd was busy when u asked those questions sorry for the inconvience and as for mailing me i might as if ur ever going to do the news again that for future reference to not mail me bc i wont answer it. i dont dabble in talks out side my alliance when im in-game so it would be a waste of ur time. just trying to help u out. we werent the ones to tell u to ask james u went ahead and did urself. he told u who would be the ones to contact and only 1 of those 3 were. just a case of wrong time to ask abbyd the questions. like u said its 21 days old now so why would we start answering those questions? u said urself that its old news and i agreed with u. anyways why do u guys continue to talk to me? get back to ur precious topic and leave me out of it.

DeletedUser16560

I dont have much to add to this useless discussion but,

do u mean castleman klev or is it some other meaning behing the word castelman?

I think it all started with this post, which in my view and most, it was a sarcastic question and a low jab on his orthographic errors. Btw, you, me and everyone makes them . Inside the context of Klev explanation to Klev's name, it would be easily understood he meant castleman. In case of doubt, just google it like any normal person would do. No need to be so negative all the time and wait to someone get behind him to start kicking out in all directions like a wild donkey, if you know what i mean!

DeletedUser

it was not sarcastic nor a jab. i would not talk about someones name like that. sometimes all a man has is his name. u all just see it that way bc ur view me as a bad guy which is far from the truth. anyways i explained to klev what i meant and he understands now actually i told him 2 mins after he posted to me asking it. believe it or not i am an hororable person and i would not like it if someone said something about my name or nickname. as far as im concerned the only person i have to explain myself to is klev which i have already. maybe i should post the convo for u all to see?

DeletedUser

I thought it a simple question, and figured that the English meaning would be "Klev, of the Castle", or "Klev, from the Castle", or maybe "Klev, one of the Castle's men". Literally: "Klev, a man of the Castle."

Another possibility would refer to those who actually lived and worked in a castle. Like "Smith".

I don't think Velael meant any insult. When he does he is obvious about it! :p

Regards,
Leo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

This thread has gone off topic and getting a but 'eggy'

KE vs CR battle states

Please continue this discussion :)

DeletedUser15946

Just as about every other on Eta :p that's the way we like it :)
This war is at close...

DeletedUser

Is that the new forum moderator or whatever we call them..I like the sig very much.

DeletedUser

In the mean time I will be keeping an eye on Eta, Be nice and follow the rules until we find a moderator to fill the vacant position

but, we where told this.

The newest mod, and the last one you'll ever have

I blame brlinho for chasing away anther mod.

now to the topic, Chaos Rising won this war just there isn't a leader in Knights Empire active enough to surrender to end this war.

DeletedUser

Go CR! but u never know KE can still come back into the war if they try and work with VG and valhalla

DeletedUser

this topic is moved to here from http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?32285-Valor-VS-The-Elite!/page18

So let me get this straight. adamberr who is known to be the founder leader of KE is biased.

in a word yes, maybe you don't know what biased means.

verb (used with object)
to cause partiality or favoritism in (a person); influence, especially unfairly: a tearful plea designed to bias the jury..

In fact the closer to the problem and less facts a person uses the more biased they normally are.

all those who wanted war with CR after CR declared the war, are wrong. but you are right? :heh:

KE south could have went to war at any time since we formed CR. Funny that they waited until CR declared war on KE then the south never truly attacked. Just a few BP hunts. Who are all these people? not one on the forums has agreed with you yet abbs unless you count adamberr who was north.

The views of the ex-KE players who joined the enemy was not the view of the entire KE south and hence should be considered as personal opinion only.

actions speak louder then words, KE south never tried to take a CR city until we took one of bladespirts cities. about 45 days months after the 90 day war started.

So, the first 45 days CR was just fighting KE north and CR started the battle in the south again Proving KE south really didn't want to fight CR.

No. it was Pahm.

2cities.png

no, it was bladespirit and DirtyG

wrong again. I didn't join the enemy. according to grepostats, it was dirtyg who was the first one to - how you say it- cut and run- and join the enemy.
crjoinees.jpg

I said you where the first to cut and run, as i said before many did not see CR as the enemy. I like how you went out of your way to just show those that just joined CR to prove your point of who left first. Talk about trying to deceive people. Let show it how it really happened.
  • guga2000 took 2 cities from BladeSpirit, 2011-07-20 20:01:07, 2011-07-27 22:08:38
  • BladeSpirit took a city from ronank13, 2011-08-08 02:24:49
  • run Abbs run
  • Abbs smart enough to know this is going to end badly cuts and runs from the CR vs KE war, 2011-08-08 03:07:16
  • DirtyG took a city from RowdyDawg, 2011-08-12 06:04:33

abbs.jpg

Now i personally believe you left KE south for safety and left others to fight the war you say you wanted.

Rumors are adamberr kicked you for being a traitor whatever that means. I have zero proof but that is what others said at the time. By the looks of it. Either way you where considered one after you left.

and when their use is lost to you, you will attack them.
like you did to Fate, UF, Fate......
Basically any alliance/player's reward for helping you in attacks and supports would be, to be your next target.
good tactics.

You know you placed Fate twice,
Fate the first Fate war, Fate never helped us before that war. They told us that they and their allies would destroy us within days after forming CR.

UF we never helped us in fact they slowed down their attacks on Fate soon after we entered the war. Much like D/H has slowed down their attacks on UoW. Then UF started invading ocean 25.

Fate the 2nd war did help against KE, but the reason for war was they where expected to share only ocean 25 and move out of other oceans. Instead they where taking over our oceans in some cases growing 25 cities a week. We considered this an invasion Fate had no reason to grow in area like ocean 26 and 35. We also didn't like the fact they allowed other alliances unfriendly to CR to move though their oceans just to avoid war.

DeletedUser

trades count as victory? since when?

in that case CR's losses against other alliances-

CR losses to Of 1 - 143 :eek:
to Fate-34
TE-41
UoW-33
valhalla-15
to DH-13
WoA-7 :D
to hrkljus-1
lords of chaos-1
new republic-2
no one youve heard of-1
the immortal warriors-1
the third alliance-2
the third republic-1
UK-2
VG-8

DeletedUser

trades count as victory? since when?

in that case CR's losses against other alliances-

Do you ready think we would trade in the middle of a war? KE south did take a few CR cities in that war don't take their accomplishments away.

So why did you get kicked from KE if you didn't run?

DeletedUser

Do you ready think we would trade in the middle of a war? KE south did take a few CR cities in that war don't take their accomplishments away.

So why did you get kicked from KE if you didn't run?
For reasons because he had the wrong leader! whateverr let this stupid debate, we have better things to do! :p

DeletedUser

For reasons because he had the wrong leader! whateverr let this stupid debate, we have better things to do! :p

why, it is quiet interesting. :)
I always thought that was Adamberr choice to tie his fate with TE.