King Of The Hill Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And now the interesting bit comes into play..

WHERE EVERYONE RUNS IN LIKE BERSERKERS

DeletedUser

It is indeed under seige. Details below

2le3nt.jpg

Conquest time correct as of 20:05:00 Server time

DeletedUser3393

I'll update this a little later on.

You realise that you get the city completely filled out with whatever build you want right? Beta is a speed 1 world meaning a manticore army can take on average about a 2-3 weeks to complete that is without having one already. If have one already then its even longer to build a second. That alone makes it worth a weeks full rebuilding.

A full cave of silver beyond that of which most cannot even imagine. At the time I was thinking 2million but it could be alot more. There was orginally 5 million silver in the cave.

50% of all your losses are given back to you, thats a huge ammount of BP for half the price.

I will completely rebuild 10% of your cities, so if you have 10 I can completely change 1 city. I can buid it to the max or I can demolish, from experience I know that you can fit 360 biremes into a city. Unless your a pointwhore that is a pretty big deal. Or 300+ LS in one city.

I will reset 30 academy researches, saving you 30 culture points.

You can choose an anchor point within 48 hours of your own, which once it is colonised your resources will be fast tracked to level 20 and your academy to 15 aswel as your farm to an appropriate level to supply these levels. Aswel as other buildings to the correct level. So you can put a city right in the centre of enemy territory, pack it with biremes and have yourself a BP farm.

If you actually look at the rewards from a strategic point of view, you'll realise how good it is.

Yes, and the first time I read these.. My MOuth was watering. I actually changed all my builds to prepare for this if it came to Epsilon.. that was a good 2months ago I think. Beta people must really be busy with something not to have taken over this already.

Please Ryan you guys shouldn't get disheartened with this, try it in a different world before you stop KoTH... especially Epsilon ;)

DeletedUser8362

Yes, and the first time I read these.. My MOuth was watering. I actually changed all my builds to prepare for this if it came to Epsilon.. that was a good 2months ago I think. Beta people must really be busy with something not to have taken over this already.

Please Ryan you guys shouldn't get disheartened with this, try it in a different world before you stop KoTH... especially Epsilon ;)

Well the last two months almost all the politics changed in the world. UAE, who was in first for like ever was defeated, a new alliance Synergy formed, molon labe reformed and now has many wars going on. Dark judgement, and TeA have been waring at a full scale level... All this happened since then. Beta looks boring on the forums, but thats because there is sooo much going on there that we don't have enough time to also check this forum...

DeletedUser

When I first read the rewards for this I thought you only got to pick one of those things :/ Still good but not as awesome as all of those rewards combined.

Should post the movement of troops ryan, would be interesting to see :D

DeletedUser

Five minutes until the siege is over. It was very exciting. I'd like to thank all my alliance mates for the incredible amount of support and I take my hat off to Phenomen for a valiant attempt to save the Home of the Gods. Well done everyone!

Congrats also to jarpenguin who correctly guessed somehow that I was the one taking Mt Olympus. You must tell us how you knew...

DeletedUser

Congratulations Kingslasher! What a hell of nerve you have!!!
Well done mates:the synergy worked in cleaning and in supporting. I am proud to be your Leader, thank you very much.

DeletedUser

Five minutes until the siege is over. It was very exciting. I'd like to thank all my alliance mates for the incredible amount of support and I take my hat off to Phenomen for a valiant attempt to save the Home of the Gods. Well done everyone!

Congrats also to jarpenguin who correctly guessed somehow that I was the one taking Mt Olympus. You must tell us how you knew...

Congrats!

And not all of Pheno was really helping :p Only a few pplz. I didn't really care if it got taken :D

DeletedUser1405

Thanks, thats out of the way, whens the next one starting. :D

Sorry forgot, Congrats to the winner.

DeletedUser8362

so, where is the next one going to be placed? if it was closer to my area, i would have seen what we could do with it...

DeletedUser3393

Can someone please tell us what the victor gained and what he chose?

Status
Not open for further replies.