King of the Hill

DeletedUser

still my hill so i build a giant bouncy house and put up a sign that says no Alpha in this house

DeletedUser

For sure. I climb your hill and stand by the door like a body guard.

I exspect minimum wage!

DeletedUser

Holy what do you have against Alpha?
I kick Bli of the hill, destroy the house, get my picknick basket, and start picknicking.
MY HILL! and picknick basket!

DeletedUser

They remind me of another alliance i hate yogi bear comes out and steals your picnic basket and you run after him so i get on top and claim the hill as mine

DeletedUser

"This is not the Hill you are looking forrrr"
Jedi Mind Trick.

My Hill

DeletedUser

I send Darth Vader, the chosen one, to kill you.
He's so strong that your jedi mind trick won't work and when I give him the bounty, I claim the Hill as my own.
My Hill.

DeletedUser

look in the sky W*Arms u look and i push u off the hill on some punji spikes MY HILL

DeletedUser

Big Papa pump, comes back after an *** beating from Sirvlad and is really grumpy. Gives you the stare, charges at you and spears you like only goldberg can do, get yo on a reverse neck choke hold and keep winding the arm with leverage until your head pops out of the cavity of your body. MY HILL

DeletedUser

my head flys up to the sky then comes down on ur head crushing ur skull MY HILL

DeletedUser

I kick your head from his body on the spikes you threw me in.
My hill.

DeletedUser

I Haunt you and you slip down along with him... I haunt that hill Again :p

My Haunted Hill :p

DeletedUser

This time I hire Goku to blow away you and your hill to the sun just like he and his sons did with Broly.
Then I ask Fat Buu to throw up everything he ever ate, and I sit on that disgusting puke hill.
MY PUKE HILL!

DeletedUser

What the Devil!!!! I will give Goku Food (Goku cannot resist food) while I ask Vegeta kick him and i Haunt you again on My Haunted Hill :p

DeletedUser

Goku turns SSJ4, while Vegeta didn't acquire that form yet.
He waits for Bulma and the machine that transforms him to arrive, and mean while he's getting his *** wooped by Goku.
FYI, I gave him more food. And I promised him to send Chichi away to a spa for a whole week, so he's loyal to me!

DeletedUser

you wake up from the dream you were having to find out it was my hill

DeletedUser

Big papa pump learns the kamehameha blast from master roshi and the elder kais offers me the supreme rings to fusion with anyone on the planet. My best friend Ryo offers his assitance and we fused our powers together...........(((((((KaaaaMeeeeHaaaaaaRyuuuuuukEEEEENNN!!!!!!!)))))))MY HILL!!!!

DeletedUser

i deflect it with my FIST OF PAIN and it hits u in the face u die due to massive bleeding in your brain my hill

DeletedUser

I find all 7 Dragon Balls and then Ask Shenron (The Great Eternal Dragon) to give me immortality and then i come to your Hill, Turn your Fist of Pain into Fist of Dust :p Then Take My HILL :p