King of the Hill

DeletedUser

i kill you all with my peliphinifikus and take the hill which i guard with lots of peliphinifiki

DeletedUser

I dont really know whats a peliphinifikus. I kick your peliphinifikus and take my Hill.

DeletedUser

Pure hearted guy :D

Sprit bomb gets deflected back to you :D

YOU BURN!!!!!!

My Hill

DeletedUser

Some gay necromancer guy brings me back to life and I punch him.
You suck, I hire some famous stripfigure to kill you.
Spidey or superman maybe, I prefer Batman. He's a dark knight in the dark night.

My Hill. :D

DeletedUser

I hire a Stripper to please you and while she is pleasing you... i ask her to kill you ;)

My Hill

DeletedUser

I thought we we're friends bod, why would you have someone to kill me?:(

The fag from my previous post returned once again, and gave me a super strength.. something undead, probably a lot of milk to strenghten my bones as I'm a skeleton...

I just kick you untill you're dead?
My Hill anyway.

DeletedUser

he has no super powers so i add on to your hill and build a sniper tower and il help defend

DeletedUser

I get inspired by watching Enemy at gates and then take your sniper out exactly the same way the sniper does in the movie and take back my Hill :p

DeletedUser

You forgot me and Holy, we're still on our hill bod.
Still OUR HILL

DeletedUser

Even though it's a crater, it's still his Holy.
Come on man, work with me here!
I kick the sh*t out of your sniper, throw a rope around you, pull you out the hill and kick the sh*t out of you to. My Crater, which I dug up to be a hill again.
MY HILL.

DeletedUser

i drag his body around for fun then send you some back up troops arms

DeletedUser

My mutated, irradiated, homosexual, stripped, sniper bullet filled, undead body, (I'm a zombie) comes back to life. Then I terrorize the world until I have amassed an undead army. To which I conquer the world except for your hill.

Meniacly laughing, and laughing, and laughing, I defame christian. Lol.