King of the Hill

DeletedUser

You fed Holy to your cerberus moron, still our hill.
I kcik the sh*t out of your cerberus, and pull Holy out by his leg, OUR HILL.

DeletedUser

I turn the Cerbures zombie, and take over the empty, rotting, maggot filler corpse of a biker guy with a chain for my Ceberus!

DeletedUser

I turn Bli and his cerberus guarddoggy into my personal head of security.
My Hill, he gets paid.

DeletedUser

I found an antidote and kick your a$$.
FYI, I'm a soccer player that's why I kick so often..
My hill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I score a goal on your Hill and win the match and take your hill as a trophie :D

DeletedUser

Touché.
I broke into your home stadium, and stole the trophie.
It was the key to the warehouse MY HILL was located in, and I kciked it back on the right place, MY HILL IN MY BACKYARD!

DeletedUser

i ask you politely to give me the hill you do it because i was polite then i throw sand in your face and run my hill

DeletedUser

:p i guess i will let you have the left side of the hill but dont cross the line that is not guarded or have anything to prevent you from crossing

DeletedUser

Big papa pump emerges from a trip in harmonyville and releases his hell hounds on the hill. My hell hounds come back with the heads of Holy, W*arms, Bli and the Cerbs and I post them on the tip of spears in front of the hill to remind people that its MY HILL!

DeletedUser

I can't die, so I kick your and you hellhouns asses.
My hill sucker!

DeletedUser

Then i eat there dead bodies and find big papa pump and bite his head off

DeletedUser

I hire space marines to capture you and lock you away for good.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

i plan a very awesome escape plan in witch involves a spork and 20 toothpicks and we get out and capture the hill and build a huge defense system with a giant laser OUR HILL OF DOOM