Lambda Wars Revised

DeletedUser

Trying to carry on where Metalcore left off.

Top 10 alliances and list of known wars:

1 = Infectious state vs KF, OoC
2 = Imperium of Hekate vs KF, Ooc
3 = Order of Chaos vs IS, IoH, Imp, Is
4 = Imperium vs KF, OoC
5 = Infectious Symptoms vs KF, OoC
6 = Myriad
7 = Juggernaut
8 = Knights of Freedom vs IS, IoH, Imp, Is
9 = Republika Srpska
10 = The Order of the Sun

If Ive missed any MAJOR wars please let me know. I dont want to keep track of large alliances beating up on tiny ones.

Current score board (conquers against the enemy)

Infectious State, Infectious Symptoms, vs Knights of Freedom

IS = 242
KF = 70

Imperium, Imperium of Hekate, vs Knights of Freedom

Imp = 94
KF = 14

Infectious State, Infectious Symptoms, vs OoC

IS = 18
OoC = 6

Imp, IoH, vs OoC

Imp = 23
OoC = 4

Feel free to post corrections/ additions and I will make them, or to inform me of wars I have missed. have missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stevieholmes now alliance-less due to Marines kicking players for losing to many cities. Once again another Marine left behind. Maybe they should change the alliance name to Al-Qaeda. ya that kinda sucks but it fits.

DeletedUser

Stevieholmes now alliance-less due to Marines kicking players for losing to many cities. Once again another Marine left behind. Maybe they should change the alliance name to Al-Qaeda. ya that kinda sucks but it fits.

StevieHolmes Mar 9, 2011 1:45 PM

Hi guys, I have now returned from vacation, it was a bit longer than expectedas I went to see my wife.
I'll give you a quick overview of the situation in my real life:
(i deleted this part because it's too personal)
Anyway I feel I can not continue playing as it will only keep on taking even more time.
So I have to leave, I have contacted Enfo to see if he wants my account or if any one else wans it I am happy to give them the password. Although looking aound a lot of my cities are in danger.
Sory guys, and I know if I say good luck it just won't cut it :-(

DeletedUser

StevieHolmes Mar 9, 2011 1:45 PM

Hi guys, I have now returned from vacation, it was a bit longer than expectedas I went to see my wife.
I'll give you a quick overview of the situation in my real life:
(i deleted this part because it's too personal)
Anyway I feel I can not continue playing as it will only keep on taking even more time.
So I have to leave, I have contacted Enfo to see if he wants my account or if any one else wans it I am happy to give them the password. Although looking aound a lot of my cities are in danger.
Sory guys, and I know if I say good luck it just won't cut it :-(

So it was as we figured his last hoorah when he attacked us with everything he had. Well many more marines coming back soon in our area, lets see if they get booted or leave once we wipe em out.

DeletedUser

So it was as we figured his last hoorah when he attacked us with everything he had. Well many more marines coming back soon in our area, lets see if they get booted or leave once we wipe em out.

I dont think Andy*Bsk is coming back, but i think DB84 said he was going to... you never know though... KB is done too i think... He was always kind of a girl anyways

DeletedUser

Well with the help of great mates we have been able to take cities that we have decided to take. pretty much in war with the whole o-35,44,43,53,54, and some of our agents are also entering 0-64

KIller Instinct is in war with:
1. Sons Of hekate(almost under extinction)
2. Silvatica's army (kinda erased them but dissapointed on their lack of retaliation we are just roaming and having dinners in their cities)
3. Old gaurd
4.9th Legion.(we we have taken the lead . no retaliation till now. pretty much like the silvatica's)

DeletedUser

SGC vs Old Guard-Crimson Blades

good job boss sophi.

i think SGC can not get into Old Guard-Crimson Blades

let's trace this story.

DeletedUser

Apollo 64 vs 9th Legion now stands at 16 v 28

edit: 4 more today !! lol now stands at 20 v 28

Should be evens by the end of the week !! lol

Funny what you can do when the odds are a bit closer thanks to some help from some friends !!

Weve taken over 2 months of battering from them - their first conquer of our cities was 14th January while we were supposedly sorting out our pact with them and they said it was an accident !! This was done while we were kicking the life out of another team in Ocean 64 and 9th thought they would take advantage of the situation for their own little backstabby reasons.

They have had at least 2 other alliances helping them, despite being more than double my teams size and were it not for a couple of players having real life issues that lost us a big piece of territory at once we might not have lost the next two who were suddenly under impossible pressure and quit.

But we are still here, and started to take some cities back only 4 weeks ago, now a couple of other teams are helping us even up the odds a little we are ripping them to shreds - another 8 taken this week with a dozen more in revolt. Seems like some of their players are giving up now they see what its like to get attacked a bit - it wont take us 2 more months to wipe them off the map, believe me !!

J.

DeletedUser

War!!! I.S vs Inception

Infectious State and Infectious symptoms declares war on Inception and Inception Academy!!!!!!!!!!

I.S grouping = 1
Inception grouping = 0

DeletedUser

Crimson Blades vs SGC = 5-1

DeletedUser16508

Is Infectious Symptoms, the little brother of Infectious State?

DeletedUser

Apollo vs 9th

39 v 28

lol

Shame we couldnt keep going on all their players who have tucked tail and ran !! lol