Lambda Wars Revised

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity what did they do to you? As you probably have seen by reading the posts the IS have captured many more cities then KOF has. IS and IMP are doing their best but the KOF wont go down easily.

DeletedUser

simple i was a member of final empires recently we merged with knights of freedom but for no reason i was kicked out and one of them took my first city. if a alliance did that to you wouldnt you want revenge

DeletedUser

I agree most definitively. Stick around dish it back to them

DeletedUser16508

We kicked out war455 earlier because he has gained about 1000 points over the last 4 weeks. Just so everybody is clear, people that inactive are either

1. Not active enough to be an asset to this alliance
2. Possibly a dead account that somebody in TFE's enemies was using to spy on that alliance. That happens too, so you have to watch for accounts that are "green" but aren't showing growth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16508

rules

every alliance has its own rules... if you go more than 4 days without playing... KoF policy will have your cities internally conquered... its posted in the Info section of the forum

DeletedUser

the reason i only gained 1000 is because i go on every day upgrade buildings then next day upgrade. i dont make new cities when 1 isn,t completely devoloped that is why i took so long. guess i will have to make more colonys to get back my decent rank

DeletedUser14786

hey can the imperium and infectus players do me a favour and crush the knights of freedom for me

Specifically, that was me that kicked you out, so you don't have to hate all of KoF. Just me.:p The reasons that Ian listed were exactly the ones that I gave.

Here is your Grepostats link You have enough bp for 4-5 cities but only own two, and you have gained 1500 points total and no bp in the last 4 weeks according to grepostats. You looked suspiciously like a dead account, and although I'm sure you're a wonderful person, but that's just not active enough to be a part of KoF when the alliance cap is 50. Sorry I didn't give you an explanation-- I was busy sorting 30 attacks at the time, and forgot to message you. My only other piece of advice would be to start playing on a speed 1 world, it might be closer to your pace of play.

Comparatively, I have gained 150,000 bp in the last 7 days. While you don't have to be that active, we're looking for killers and those willing to help out, just as every other top 12 alliance is doing.

And in terms of crushing me and the rest of KoF, you can get in line with the rest... there are 3 or 4 alliances that have been working on that for a few months. And if you still want to get back at me, know that there are no less than 7 large players working right now to kick me out of O45 again. ;)

Ok, didn't mean to get off topic, like what Bladerider said!

DeletedUser

Notice

I gave up my Meat4grinder account in zeta which also took my forum so I am now using SokMboppers. Just an FYI

DeletedUser

I gave up my Meat4grinder account in zeta which also took my forum so I am now using SokMboppers. Just an FYI

you had both your accounts Meat4grinder and SokMboppers in Lambda at the beginning, then you conquered Meat4grinder account with SokMboppers one, isn't that cheating? weird :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

OK if anyone has any more question about the M4G and sok account please read.

you had both your accounts Meat4grinder and SokMboppers in Lambda at the beginning, then you conquered Meat4grinder account with SokMboppers one, isn't that cheating? weird :rolleyes:

We went thru this like 5 times already. So here it goes for the 6th time.

When the server started there was SokMboppers from the states and Meat4grinder (Me) after 1 month of playing SokMboppers (original) decided he did not want to play and wanted to leave, I knew he was running premium so i talked to him about taking over my city and i take his account. So what i did was DELETED my city then submitted request to grepo to take his account and he submitted to grepo that i will be taking his account. He conquested my city while we filled out the paper work. It was all legit and ok'd by the grepo team. Thats the whole story in a nut shell.

Meat4Grinder
2010-11-28 05:52:22
Hi

I will be taking over SokMboppers account as of now i will change the email and passwords once i log in, according to the rules you set out there is nothing stating waiting for authorization so i will be deleting my old account and logging into SokMboppers.

You will notice i got him to take over my city and then i am taking his account. I will have all the time stamps to prove he took the city before me taking control of his account.

I will be using (XXXXX)@hotmail.com as email but later would like my account connected to my existing account under (XXXXX)@live.ca and also my game name changed to Meat4Grinder. Please let me know how to do this.

§2) Gifting an account to another player.

A player may give his account to another player. Both parties must submit tickets to Support stating their intentions. Player A will give his account password to Player B. Player B (the new owner) will set his account to delete and then log in to his new account and immediately change the email address and password of the account. Player B must not thereafter log into his old account. Failure to follow this procedure will result in a ban. It is not permitted for a player to advertise that he is giving his account away.

Hans
2010-11-29 06:09:20
Hello Meat4Grinder,

Thank you for the information, happy gaming.

Yours sincerely,

HaekelHansi,

Meat4Grinder
2010-12-01 07:18:08
how can i change the name on this from SokMboppers to Meat4Grinder and tie it to my existing account under (XXX)@live.com

noticed a typo about of .ca but its .com

Hans
2010-12-01 07:22:43
Hello Meat4Grinder,

A user name may only be changed if it is inappropriate or if you have inadvertently used your real name or email address. You can however change the email address in your player settings.

Yours sincerely,

HaekelHansi,

OK any other questions Lambda???? Hope this is the last stupid accusation!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No you know who sokm really is? He is really adam west!

Needed some humor
:p

DeletedUser18514

Update please,it's now Knights of Freedom,Squires of Freedom,Order of Chaos and The Order of the Sun against rest of world!!!!

Myriad boys welcome to the war,I hope you'll have fun watching at your burnt cities! :D

Cheers

DeletedUser16508

UPDATE!!! INFECTIOUS STATE WILL WIN THIS WORLD... IT'S a NO BRAINER...

GOOD JOB SokMBoppers AS THEIR LEADER AND THE REST OF THE TEAM... IN ANY TEAM SPORT OR TEAM GAME... THE BEST CREW WINS IT!!! RES IPSA LOQUITOR (THE THING SPEAKS FOR ITSELF)... WHAT ELSE WAS LEFT UNSAID AND UNDONE??? ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHEN THEY HAVE IT OFFICIALLY... MAYBE NOVEMBER, THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF LAMBDA....

BUT I DO HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE GUYS WHO ALSO FOUGHT WITH ME SIDE BY SIDE FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS... WE MAY NOT BE THE VICTORS IN THIS WORLD BUT WE HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF AND WE CAN HOLD OUR HEADS UP HIGH WITH DIGNITY, THAT WE FOUGHT BRAVELY AND WITH COURAGE EVEN IF THE ODDS IS NOT ON OUR SIDE AND ABOVE ALL, WITH CARE AND LOYALTY TO ONE ANOTHER!!! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU MY FRIENDS WHO WHERE THERE FOR GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES.... WE SHARED ALL THE LAUGHTER'S, BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS!!! I WILL ALWAYS VALUE AND CHERISH ALL THE TIME WE SHARED

ONWARDS TO BRUNDISIUM!!!

PS...
SOMETIMES GREPOLIS ALSO BRINGS OUT OUR REAL IDENTITY, ON WHO OR WHAT WE ARE IN REAL LIVES!!!

DeletedUser

IS has not won yet and like all seemingly invincible alliances they will fade with time. They seem like victors now but eventually the destroyer of all alliances... inactivity out of boredom will let new alliances arise.

If IS do win well congrats to the great players.

DeletedUser

when u at the topthere is only one way to go so its how long u can stay there that matters
and is and impruim are there to stay for a long time