Lambda Wars

DeletedUser2663

Well since Lambda is Starting to Get a bit more interesting In this thread i will keep updates of who is at war with whom in the top 12.

The Social Gamers Club VS REAL MADRID ELITE-43, Elite Hunters

The Marines VS The Three Kings, Infectious State, System worms, System Virus

Infectious State VS The Marines

The 9th Legion VS Apollo 64

Silvaticas Army VS ??

ANCIENTS VS Elite Hunters

Apollo 64 VS The 9th Legion

Elite Hunters VS The Social Gamers Club, ANCIENTS

Mighty Boosh -Revolved VS ??

IMPERIUM VS ??

System worms VS The Marines

Savage Warriors VS ??

I will only put down Wars that are full blown declared ones. Skirmishs dont count as a war. Please help me fill in the Gaps.

War Score Board

The Marines VS Infectous State.

Marines conquers = 5
Infectous State conquers = 13

The Marines VS The Three Kings

The Marines = 18
The Three Kings = 1

The Marines VS System Worms

The Marines = 9
System Worms = 0

The Marines VS System Virus

The Marines = 1
System Virus = 0

S.G.C VS Elite Hunters

S.G.C conquers = 20
Elite Hunters conquers = 1

The 9th Legion VS Apollo 64

Apollo 64 = 0
The 9th Legion = 4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Metal, would you mind if we all kept a score board inside this thread? It's pretty on topic and i'd hate to create a new thread :p

DeletedUser2663

Metal, would you mind if we all kept a score board inside this thread? It's pretty on topic and i'd hate to create a new thread :p

fair enough. Ill update the Original Post with a scoreboard. ill do one for S.G.C as well later

DeletedUser

Marines vs TTK 15-0 to this date :D

Most of their alliance (conquest worthy) is in vacation now :p

DeletedUser

Screenshot2011-01-25at65131PM.png

DeletedUser

11:1 to us although we got a couple more that jumped before we conquered.

massacrex.jpg

DeletedUser

Can I get and official ruling from the judges.

Does a conquest count (towards the war scoreboard) if the target alliance boots the targeted player while he's being conquered? Example: if a guy is revolted and CS is en route, but he's booted or leaves just before the CS arrives.

DeletedUser

like how long did it take you guys to get that much cities like a year or 2

DeletedUser

Can I get and official ruling from the judges.

Does a conquest count (towards the war scoreboard) if the target alliance boots the targeted player while he's being conquered? Example: if a guy is revolted and CS is en route, but he's booted or leaves just before the CS arrives.

Also do conquests of academy alliances count as well?

DeletedUser

Well I certainly can't offer an opinion since I would be completely biased in it, a more unbiased input would be needed (at least in the Marine circumstances.)

DeletedUser

A difficult situation..

I have seen more than one alliance booting members just before they loose a city. An awfull practice really, an examplification of lack of support. Can be that leaders are megalomaniacs that care more for their reputation leading a successfull alliance, than for the actual members.

However it is really difficult to prove the actual reason for a member leaving or being booted. Effectively they cannot be part of statistics, but they would always be remembered...

I suggest a system with both numbers figuring.... 10/20. 10 conqours of people still in the alliance, 20 is the total sum of conqours including last minute booted aswell as people still in the alliance. Does that make sence???

DeletedUser

I belive that members booted just before being conquered, should count.
Its a wuss tactic doing that. Alliances should live or die together

DeletedUser

go figure...... I smell fear! :)

Well I certainly can't offer an opinion since I would be completely biased in it, a more unbiased input would be needed (at least in the Marine circumstances.)

I can offer that.

I am friends with several of the people that joined TTK and where already attacking The Marines and effectively drew TTK into the fight.

I think The Marines are doing well considering the defensive bias the game has. I know now from our war with United Watch just how difficult it can be for a strong turtle to be prized from its shell !! Although I would add that in fairness to TTK and comments DoDo has made in the past about them taking cities off your inactives that Thayer quit a while back and you are still taking his cities now, same with another of their senior players.

And they are not afraid, so thats not true either, two of them are genuinely on holiday - one of them was going to try and play whilst on a Skiing trip !! lol so the group VM is just an easier way for them to manage it as they are only 15 or 16 players, so their two biggest going is quite a chunk and would be unfair on the rest.

J.

DeletedUser2663

i will run this on the same rules i have on other servers.

Conquers only count if you have a grepostats page saying they were conquered under that alliance, If they kick members that are about to be conquered then it wont count BUT it is just a pathetic sign of defeat in my eyes. the reason is so that way no one can argue with the stats. i have seen flame wars over stats like these and dont want to see them here

DeletedUser

Blade, they never took a city from us, RM did and even though it was off an inactive player we recognized this as a war conquest.

DeletedUser

Sounds fair, I started this post before I saw Metalcore's response, so I'm posting it anyway.

In this particular example, team A conquered 3 cities from the same player, But the player was booted from Team B after he lost 2. So the 3rd cities does not appear on the (grepostats) scoreboard. In this case there was only a 12 hr gap between the conquest, so the revolt was started and CS was enroute prior to the booting. The previous posters are right, it's a poor practice to boot players rather than help them. Make's me want to be your ally.

Screenshot2011-01-26at125823PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IS is effectively a lot bigger though..
With their little helpers around every corner (system worms and system virus).
But were not gonna count them?