Lambda Wars

DeletedUser

Does anyone know why The Mighty Boosh disappeared earlier? I see Elton Jon Benet is now SGC

DeletedUser2663

4 more conquers against Eh for S.G.C. at this rate it seems dnzee will get the 100k total bp milestone coutesy of S.G.C. Still got 5 more decent size cities of his to conquer

DeletedUser

Sounds fair, I started this post before I saw Metalcore's response, so I'm posting it anyway.

In this particular example, team A conquered 3 cities from the same player, But the player was booted from Team B after he lost 2. So the 3rd cities does not appear on the (grepostats) scoreboard. In this case there was only a 12 hr gap between the conquest, so the revolt was started and CS was enroute prior to the booting. The previous posters are right, it's a poor practice to boot players rather than help them. Make's me want to be your ally.

Screenshot2011-01-26at125823PM.png

Before you go off and say we are booting players find out the facts.

He left the alliance on his own ... no word about leaving or anything.

dollarante-60349273.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Hmm 11-1 for S.G.C VS EH. Looks like we are putting them down pretty quick. Alss most of these cities are from one of their better players
Note: that one conquer of their was from a narwhal inactive we took in to conquer ourselves. either way it still counts.

DeletedUser

Before you go off and say we are booting players find out the facts.

He left the alliance on his own ... no word about leaving or anything.

Considering he only joined 5 days before, he probably didn't want that flag flying over his city.
"Yoo hoo! Over here is the enemy!"

Leaving didn't avail him much.:p

DeletedUser

@ Sok/Meat, thanks for providing that. you're slightly more respectable for not booting him while under attack.

DeletedUser

I have more Honor then that

I will fight till the bitter end, i will support my guys, i will advise my guys, and i will die for my guys till the end.

DeletedUser2663

update,

Marines = 3
Infectous state = 3

S.G.C =13
EH = 1

DeletedUser

We are 16:1 against United Watch.

plus we took 5 of thiers that jumped ship during attacks

Quite alot of their players are on VM now and their leader has gone to another alliance !! lol

23:1 plus 5 ex members.

This is whilst we are now under constant attacks from 9th Legion, so not bad.

J.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess its a war !!

They hit one of my guys out the blue, then they talked alot, then they took another of my guys as he took another city and cited poor timing, and then basically showed themselves to be underhanded ring punchers of the highest order !! lol

They are much bigger than us which is obviously why they feel justified to lecture me on how to play the game whilst doing the same themselves - very poor show imho.

Once we have finished with United Watch we'll turn our full attention to them - for a massive powerful attacking alliance they have only made a handful more conquers than we have, and most their team have at least one colony, so we'll see what shakes loose.

Im more interested in looking after my guys to be honest mate, they are having too much fun taking down united to be too concerned by the attacks so far, although they nabbed one of mine tonight just after he had his oqn conquest fail - worst timing ever, ho hum !!

J.

DeletedUser2663

now it seems the top 12 are starting to get interesting

DeletedUser

hey wait is the top 12 fighting now i think that would be a clost match

DeletedUser

Apollo vs United
32:1
plus the five alliance jumpers we nabbed as well.