Lambda Wars

DeletedUser

Nice tactic Marines... u kicking members out when they start losing their towns:eek:...
It seems u just don't like to look weak(D)

DeletedUser

Nice tactic Marines... u kicking members out when they start losing their towns:eek:...
They're inactives, but thanks for paying attention.

I'm not sure if we're getting credit for taking cities from their sister alliance. They are one alliance, just just using 3 names to make more room for bad players. We're it count's or not here's some love we've been showing this branch.

Screenshot2011-02-07at100932AM.png

DeletedUser

a fierce war between marines and IS. look like IS has taken a significant lead

I have to give them credit, they are putting up a better fight than expected, lots of turtles we're trying to break open. but most of the cities they're taking are inactives. Purple was about the only active player they took, and that was well coordinated and well timed, so that deserves credit. We screwed up and could have defended better.

We could boot inactive faster so they didn't appear on the scoreboard. But then when you do you see stupid comments like what Wizigot posted. Inactives are part of the game, but are funny to deal with during a war.

Also I we've taken 6-7 cities from their sister alliance this week, I didn't check but I don't think those are getting counted either.

DeletedUser

I have to give them credit, they are putting up a better fight than expected, lots of turtles we're trying to break open. but most of the cities they're taking are inactives. Purple was about the only active player they took, and that was well coordinated and well timed, so that deserves credit. We screwed up and could have defended better.

We could boot inactive faster so they didn't appear on the scoreboard. But then when you do you see stupid comments like what Wizigot posted. Inactives are part of the game, but are funny to deal with during a war.

Also I we've taken 6-7 cities from their sister alliance this week, I didn't check but I don't think those are getting counted either.

William69 and Burchan69 are inactive but if you want to count it go ahead. We will count all Roselin's cities that we take with in the 24hr period after he was booted.

DeletedUser2663

William69 and Burchan69 are inactive but if you want to count it go ahead. We will count all Roselin's cities that we take with in the 24hr period after he was booted.

We have already covered this. A conquer will not count if they dont wear the alliance tag (according to grepostats) at the time, simple as that.

Regarding these other alliances can I have a calrification here so i can try and get the board accurate.

Marines are VS IS we know. Mind also listing down the other alliances you are waring with and IF they are working with IS i wil make asome sort of Overall war board to include all alliances in this war

DeletedUser

You're talking semantics now. They quit as a result of losing cities. The same might be said about Rose, but I don't know all the details.

It is my understanding that System Worms and Systems Virus are all part of I.S. If you count that as separate wars, or one war doesn't matter to any of us. It's like saying the Allies were fighting Germany and Italy separately tho.

So I'd call it Marines V Infection State + System Virus + System Worms. And we've taken 9 cities from worms. 3 from IS, and 1 from virus.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 from I.S. Hopefully more today, and 3 would-have-been Sys Worms, if they weren't booted.
Screenshot2011-02-10at90729AM.png

DeletedUser

KillaBanana why you use my nick to name your city?

It never was mine - only in your dreams I think... If you want my city then came and try to get it not just put my nick in one of yours.

Regards,
Cyryl

DeletedUser

KillaBanana why you use my nick to name your city?

It never was mine - only in your dreams I think... If you want my city then came and try to get it not just put my nick in one of yours.

Regards,
Cyryl

To antagonize you into attacking it or for he slight chance that your noob academy would support/attack the wrong city. I thought that was obvious.

"I.S. Watery Graveyard" was my other option.

DeletedUser

One more from I.S. and one more from Sys worms.

Looks like someone finally woke up the sleeping giant.

Screenshot2011-02-11at84247AM.png

DeletedUser

Then why wasnt I kicked?
Lost many cities.
But I'm still in.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Then why wasnt I kicked?
Lost many cities.
But I'm still in.:rolleyes:

U was 1 of the first targets in war betwen Marines and IS and u have lost 4 cities in 1 day, that wasn't expected from IS at that time, but if Marines command knew about that i'm sure they would do something ;) (like kick u out than reinvite u just because conquest won't be counted, and their indestructibility and exceptional knowing of this game will be intact).
U (Marines) should just accept the truth (which most of others players already know): u are not that for what u being represent urself, u are just group of bandwagoners (not all but most of u;D) who will betray and attack their friends just to save own skin ( i'm giving u max 2-3 month before u merge with SGC :D, just to save urselfs).

Ok Marines hit me with -reputation:D

DeletedUser13644

The marines have gone down hill after gen dodo left .... handed the leadership to killa... bad move really he like my old friend Saturn22 are just out for themselves..

Many times I asked to get the front lines stacked .... but all those big players with lots of cities but no BP were just scared I guess...

If the marines had come up with a plan might have gone a different way..... but in the end I now think I.S. will win.........the marines just do not care about their members.

Sink or swim is the game they play....we will help you if we think you can win... that should be the new motto....

As killab once told me when I asked about his plan to try and help me....." sorry but you are F**cked" now thats the kind of leadership you want...

DeletedUser

i just think it's funny that if an alliance conquers an ocean on valentines day where love and peace are lol I mean can't we all stop attacking a weekend when love and peace is through the air

DeletedUser

aragorn595: Nice and you would think.

I stopped reading the forums for a while, but I remember the Marines acting like super good. I guess their leadership changed, so are they no longer the great nation the once presented on forums?

DeletedUser

well anyway you know it seems like noone ever stops attacking the world is survival for the fittest there will be another alliance looking to top the top 12 and again become top dog and start conquering every ocean