Newspaper Lapithos Lapdog 23-03-2014 Issue 5

DeletedUser

The anonymous player will receive a fruitbasket for his/her kind opinion regarding me and many friends. If only they came forward, but that would be spoiling their anonimity:p
Too bad I can't rep you again, good read. If you needed another interview, I'm almost always online haha

DeletedUser

Hi Anonymous :D

Matty, interview Grim Reapers, If they'll oblige. :D

I will, just hoping to get interviews of alliances in a core ocean but not in the top 3, their views on the ocean. Want unbiased views. Should be 4-8 interviews :) Got a day off school tomorrow due to strikes, so I'll get cracking then

DeletedUser46310

I've seen them attacking so much I even attacked with 48 birs(it was fire ships only lol)
(2014-03-26 14:06) rogerpeter's city (rogerpeter) is attacking SparkyVr.
======================================================================================================
Attacker: [town]37694[/town] [player]rogerpeter[/player] [ally]Juggernauts[/ally]
morale.png
Morale: 100%
luck.png
Luck: -19 %

uA2.A1_37_5.png
attack_boost.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defender: [town]Hidden[/town] [player]SparkyVr.[/player] [ally]WARGASM[/ally]
oldwall.png
City wall: 9 (-0)

Hidden
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
uZ1Z2Z3Z4Z5.png
...Losses
......595......500......485........8........0 Attacker
........0........0........0........0........0 Defender
======================================================================================================
Grepolis Report Converter - ver. 2.2.5 created by Potusek

I have finnaly witnessed the wrath of Juggers

DeletedUser46310

Aaaaaaand I had no idea this was gonna look like this LOL

DeletedUser

Black Legion is simply amazing. That they have been able to defeat such a powerful foe as The Elders is nothing short of astounding, and one of the most impressive feats ever performed in Grepolis.

They are now demonstrating their total dominance by actually recruiting players from both Elders and that other worthless group of simmers, Juggernauts.

This entire server is actually total garbage and really only demonstrates how far Grepolis has sunk since its inception. The only alliance that seems to be worth anything is Check Mate, and the fact that there are large groups of worthless noob-pounders such as BL and Wargasm even wasting their time playing here is nothing short of laughable. It's funny to see members of BL post here, as if they are actually even accomplishing anything besides simply wasting a large amount of time.

Have fun here, challenge-avoiding noob-pounders !!

DeletedUser

Black Legion is simply amazing. That they have been able to defeat such a powerful foe as The Elders is nothing short of astounding, and one of the most impressive feats ever performed in Grepolis.

They are now demonstrating their total dominance by actually recruiting players from both Elders and that other worthless group of simmers, Juggernauts.

This entire server is actually total garbage and really only demonstrates how far Grepolis has sunk since its inception. The only alliance that seems to be worth anything is Check Mate, and the fact that there are large groups of worthless noob-pounders such as BL and Wargasm even wasting their time playing here is nothing short of laughable. It's funny to see members of BL post here, as if they are actually even accomplishing anything besides simply wasting a large amount of time.

Meriod :p
If we are that poor then how are you down to one city? And you cannot talk about Juggernauts being poor, as you left us to join them!
Give us a challenge to do to prove ourselves then...

DeletedUser

Meriod :p
If we are that poor then how are you down to one city?

LOL - I'm down to 1 city because I gave 3 away. It's not surprising that you are so clueless to have not figured that out. :) Actually would have been surprising if you had.

DeletedUser

Hi TRA, how long as it been?
1st, if you have any better sigestion for people to pound in 54 I would like cos my morale is starting to decrease.
2nd, you have no idea about the way this world works, what you can see are the rankings
3rd, we are recruting the players we like there cos if they are good why should we waste them? it is a 100 cap, and if they can handle themselvees why waste slots?

DeletedUser

You may have given 3 cities away, but in my eyes, this is giving up. Not something to be proud of

DeletedUser

You may have given 3 cities away, but in my eyes, this is giving up. Not something to be proud of

Giving up is much better than wasting time pounding on weaklings and......patting yourself on the back for it.

Hey, great job with The Elders though !! :eek:

Hey, by the way, MattyCool - I don't even know who you are in-game. I'd be interested to know though; one of the original Vindictive/Black Legion players, of whom there aren't any worth squat ? Or are you one of the very few (only) good BL players that merged in from Fight Club ?

Do let me know, though, please.....so I can look at your record and have a chuckle. I'm willing to bet that your masterful performance on this server consists of maybe taking a small sett or two from some total weaklings like Elders. At BEST. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Giving up is much better than wasting time pounding on weaklings and......patting yourself on the back for it.

Hey, great job with The Elders though !! :eek:

Hey, by the way, MattyCool - I don't even know who you are in-game. I'd be interested to know though; one of the original Vindictive/Black Legion players, of whom there aren't any worth squat ? Or are you one of the very few (only) good BL players that merged in from Fight Club ?

Do let me know, though, please.....so I can look at your record and have a chuckle. I'm willing to bet that your masterful performance on this server consists of maybe taking a small sett or two from some total weaklings like Elders. At BEST. :)

You can have your laugh if you want. I am just getting started. I am proudly one of the original VB members, RadioActive.

In my eyes (I could be wrong) but if you have given up, then you have no right to laugh at someone who is still there

DeletedUser

You can have your laugh if you want. I am just getting started. I am proudly one of the original VB members, RadioActive.

In my eyes (I could be wrong) but if you have given up, then you have no right to laugh at someone who is still there

Yes, you're the very best. 876 kills after all this time. (What's that, from quests ? :))

And you've taken two cities, one an internal gift, the other a tiny take from a meaningless indy.

I think I'll have my laugh.

DeletedUser

Yes, you're the very best. 876 kills after all this time. (What's that, from quests ? :))

And you've taken two cities, one an internal gift, the other a tiny take from a meaningless indy.

I think I'll have my laugh.

I've had a very poor start, admittedly. But at least I don't quit and cry on the externals about it :p

DeletedUser

I've had a very poor start, admittedly. But at least I don't quit and cry on the externals about it :p

Nor do I.

I think you mistake laughing at people (in this case, you) with crying. :)

Now go talk it up some more, junior. You've done a very impressive job of that. Then see if there's another internal city for you to take, or some tiny worthless indy. After that you can get together with your fearsome warrior mates and pat yourselves on the back for such a mighty performance against your stern adversary......The Elders. :)

DeletedUser

Are there any players at all in this game in any world that actually fight to win? We came to this game trying to find some good fighting, we had been sadly disappointed in the last world in the game we normally play. Took us less than 3 months to rip apart the posers that pretend to fight and they act a lot like these mass recruiters here. Catfish.

So, I will ask again, because I have seen nobody here worth a crud. Have 3-4 players ganking and failing to take an 1.8k city. Can't even imagine the level of sludge player that takes. Watched wave after wave fall to bigger cities. I guess sludge is all over.

MattyCool, I used to know a Matt Cool and he would be ashamed at your kill total. So should you. Then you open your catfish mouth. Sad. Your maps, interviews and analysis are very nice to read though.

Raf3kik, you and your mates took in some of the lamest players. Spartan Kings and Elders. We couldn't even stand reading their posts in the shared forum. Was beyond embarrassing/sad. You are probably as good as your alliance gets, props to you for doing something. At least you are trying. Being allied to all the alliances with a pulse, then taking all of them in though, pretty sad for you guys. Really cuts down on the catfishing I imagine, but you might find a respected enemy or 2, but the dregs. Ugh.

Why not use the 100, well if your goal is to amass 100 players in a war game, really does scream simmers doesn't it? I realize that this game is sett up this way with how the wonders are done t all just sit there pose and stare, but really have to question how many rets are going to sit there for 18 months to 2 years to build a wonder. Then yap like they are special.

Hey here is a thought for everyone and the REASON we decided this game kinda sucked, try attacking someone that matters. Someone that actually could put up a fight. I know this is a foreign concept to you gankers as it requires some skill. We have seen this all before in many games. Why we are searching for new game that requires fighting. We are really good at it and like it.

Some of you Vindictive Bunnies/Black Legion wannabes must have been shocked when Rear Admiral (who was like #6 in kills at the time, up there with the $$$$$ boys in Check Mate, without spending cash, really) dropped on your Island. We were going to all have fun doing stuff like that. It's what we play WAR GAMES for. But even the new alliance/allies was full of drooling, crayon eaters (you have most of them now in your alliance and allies) Might have been 1 or 2 worth saving, but the masses seriously needed to put their helmets back on before they hurt themselves. I recommend the same to all of you now to protect yourselves from them. Imagine that in a pretend game, losing those imaginary troops and cities would be so hurtful to you, so you couldn't pose. Imagine.

But, imagine that you and your masses of droolers, could take some cities from an enemy. You'd feel great about yourselves. :pro:

Some ret drooped in and asked if we were bitter. The answer for me is yes. Bitter that we found another non-fighting war game, chuck full of people who really just want to look at their fine cities, collect a bunch from inactives, maybe clap their hands really fast when they are happy. Ya, bitterly disappointed.

DeletedUser

It's actually a little bit fun here now, just laughing at people. One of my favorite things to laugh at is how BL and Wargasm steadily recruit from their fearsome enemies. Seems like anyone with a pulse can get recruited over.

Here's a conversation from a guy who founded a crummy alliance that he "led" into the dirt, and used to repeatedly ask me to clear and spy large enemy cities for him that he couldn't, so he could go conquer them. LOL.

Now he contacts me as if we're friends to see if he can take my last remaining city for free and splats coming over. The funniest thing about this is that......Black Legion recruited him to join their ranks !! :) Does nobody have any pride in this game ? No pride in who they recruit ? No pride in winning or losing but doing it with your friends and mates ?

Seriously - it's like anyone with a pulse gets to pound on Elders and pretend they're a decent player. Here's an actual in-game conversation, complete with commentary.

King Soos on 2014-03-23 at 10:22
u are the biggest twat ever i mean justwhy [this after catfish player beaten soundly again, lol]

King Soos on 2014-03-23 at 07:23
thanks you now

The Rear Admiral on 2014-03-23 at 02:53
oh....sorry. i sent a my last LSs on an attack and i thought they would die but they didn't. i also figured you would send enough LSs to destroy them if they came back - it was only 3 LSs. sorry about that mate !!!

the city is definitely clear now. you can come take it.

The Rear Admiral on 2014-03-22 at 23:25
huh ?

King Soos on 2014-03-22 at 19:14
U FAG%OT [this after player sends attack which totally sinks, comment edited to be posted on forum]

King Soos on 2014-03-22 at 16:21
KK

The Rear Admiral on 2014-03-22 at 15:57
yes

King Soos on 2014-03-22 at 15:14
is it clear

King Soos on 2014-03-22 at 15:14
ok yes pls

The Rear Admiral on 2014-03-22 at 13:28
no. you can have my city if you want it.

King Soos on 2014-03-22 at 09:24
re u still active