Latest Gold Idea on Beta. Step to far now

DeletedUser38277

conquest ,speed2/2 cap 100,NO WW and only old for admin.That would be a perfect world.If INNO continue like this with gold maybe ppl should reconsider spending time on game.
Think last decent world was Corinth. If nothing change -end

DeletedUser

here's how I think the head of inno thinks

"Why should I listen to players who don't pay for lots of gold, they are only there to make the gold whores look good. why should I listen to the masses when they mean nothing. either they should pay for this not-real game or deal with being beaten by golders. golders line my wallet they don't."

thats how they think about it right or wrong.

DeletedUser36436

Inno thinks: we are making money from this, we must be doing something right. If we stop this we would stop making this money. The diehard fans will carry on playing and everyone profits apart from the non gold users. It is becoming more and more like a Facebook game like Farmville or clash of clans.

DeletedUser42393

Who knows what Inno has going through their heads.

However, these new gold settings apply to excessive gold users mostly, they abuse the system because they can and if the system works like that then why not? If you want to blow gold so be it, it is only annoying a hell of a lot of players. But there are users out there that buy gold, like myself, which also hate the new systems that are being abused as 'we' would buy little amounts of gold and not excessive amounts.

The percentage of abusers is probably rather small, but it has a big influence on the game and a bigger impact on morale of the players being hit by this stupid abuse.

Inno listening to us will keep them and their smaller gold buyers, which are probably a bigger percentage of us, therefore they probably make MORE on us. Now all they need to do is listen, or they are becoming dependant on big buyers that will ruin the game and make players resent the game and leave.

They will lose their valuable gold buyers, those that buy small amounts are on a bigger scale (imo).

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Pay To Win will encourage more people to quit the game as it will come to a time where people just wont be able to compete. Inno has to either make a choice. Instead of adding more gold/pay to win stuff why don't we balance myth units and spells? rework/add new features which actually will depend on players choices and how they use them to win and not just pumping in gold. Why make the game really easy for someone when I know I can't afford to play a world from start to finish and funnel all that gold while there are those who can, and who I can never fairly compete with unless I get help from my alliance who hopefully has more active gold users than the enemy alliance?

I'd rather have a god, say Helios and 4 new spells than horsemen I could buy for gold to be better than someone who cant... We already get similar rewards through quests and special events, what would be their purpose?

Last edited:

DeletedUser42393

Create one world a year, or however long would be suitable for an equal field with original gold systems or slightly less abusable ones.

DeletedUser11165

My point of this thread is the fact that the game needs the free players, the basic gold users and the larger gold users. Everyone is just as valuable to making a server a success as a busy active server is more rewarding gameplay wise.

Thus making the free players feel utterly powerless and unable to even compete at times the wrong direction for the game.

DeletedUser27128

My point of this thread is the fact that the game needs the free players, the basic gold users and the larger gold users. Everyone is just as valuable to making a server a success as a busy active server is more rewarding gameplay wise.

Thus making the free players feel utterly powerless and unable to even compete at times the wrong direction for the game.

Tell that to Inno. We've tried so many times already.

DeletedUser33530

what the hell inno!!! This is such bs. If they let this be implemented onto EN servers we need to get people to start boycotting gold usage.

DeletedUser

If I have to I'll be the random player spamming the world about autofarming bots but instead it'll be about reducing the effect of gold usage. At this point I'm just so done, they don't care about us, they don't listen to us, they don't even play the game. Why should they be making any changes ? They've gotten lazy, "Ugh, making a new endgame would take so long".. They just don't care anymore, they believe that no matter how bad they mess up the games with their updates, and we all know they've had some really bad ideas. They know that nobody will leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

Yo mateys,
Just been readin' this thread.
Wow!
Methinks them Idea fellers got their heads in the chamber pot. 'er sumpin.
Games been gettin' kinda slim lately anyhow, what with all them fancy thingies they been addin'.
I feels Grepo retirement sneakin' up if this be the way its goin'.

yer astounded
unit

DeletedUser49197

puke.gif

DeletedUser23986

You should not slay the gold laying hen.

Rather than quitting, or threatening to quit, you can give their others games(or even grepolis) a sparkling "1 star" rating on the app markets with justified comments. I am sure their new players read those ratings, no one downloads a game with 2.5 rating.

DeletedUser49197

most people just find grepolis, they never look at ratings. its a browser game, not download...

DeletedUser23986

A lot of players join using app, especially on their newer games. I never talked about limiting your feedback to grepolis.

DeletedUser27128

If I have to I'll be the random player spamming the world about autofarming bots but instead it'll be about reducing the effect of gold usage. At this point I'm just so done, they don't care about us, they don't listen to us, they don't even play the game. Why should they be making any changes ? They've gotten lazy, "Ugh, making a new endgame would take so long".. They just don't care anymore, they believe that no matter how bad they mess up the games with their updates, and we all know they've had some really bad ideas. They know that nobody will leave.
This^

You should not slay the gold laying hen.

Rather than quitting, or threatening to quit, you can give their others games(or even grepolis) a sparkling "1 star" rating on the app markets with justified comments. I am sure their new players read those ratings, no one downloads a game with 2.5 rating.
And this^

DeletedUser

I dont believe my eyes... Inno forces all non-gold players to spend money or leave the game? I cant understand what is it... if they mean this seriously?!

DeletedUser30490

:D
I've said this before,will say it now.
Inno seems to be done with grepolis,money grabbing schemes come flowing out one after the other. They have continued to ignore what the community really wants and all they do now is.....implement money grabbing features,few weeks later start a world,with the start of the world implement a event to grab more money.