Leftytwoguns running...

DeletedUser

I think L2G did very good for himself. He played for 9-10 month for many hours a day.

In the end leftytwoguns did care about his alliance members. I knew that. I wrote him a very nice message before edit he quit. edit So, he never got a chance to open it

He did open my mail :) but, is still going to delete the account :(

Understand lefty overplayed this game. As a result he made decisions that where to quick and sometimes unpopular. He was a great leader. unfortunately he never checked himself ..... sometimes a leader needs to take a step back or set up a system that overrides them like a council, something, anything. When one person makes all the decisions and/or surrounds himself with "yes-men" then mistakes happen. In this case it was ether BA leadership or the system itself within BA.

He was going to quit months ago. He stayed to help out a few friends (and his alliance) in the end that backfired on him. If he was able to look back and change something. I'm sure L2G would have quit or stepped down from BA leadership earlier.

Already this world has changed with his absence.

DeletedUser13936

agreed L2G was a decent player who had some respect until the whole TE, DFE thing, but i think the world may have changed for the better, the forums are coming back to life new alliances are emerging along with new players joining.

since you seem to have known lefty when did he originally plan to quit the game?

DeletedUser

before fearless fighters merged with BA, he was getting burnt out, then again around a few weeks or so before the TK, everyone getting in trouble can't talk about people being banned

with leaders they are like that, most will do that for months, I'm burnt I'm going to quit. something happens and they stay. A few week later same thing, until one day they wake up and say. This time i really quit and they do.

but, sometimes they come back as a anonymous player so they never have to do to much work again. They come back as a normal player to enjoy playing the game as a causal player without the stress of trying to be a top player as they have nothing left to prove. ;)

so, maybe he quit grepolis , or just quit his account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He had players around him telling him no or that they didnt think something was a good idea and even those wanting to take on more of a leader role and lessen his load. 75% of those players where kicked by lefty himself. he couldnt let any form of control go thats what got him in the end. sad to see. hope he is playing somewhere

DeletedUser

I never really cared for the way Lefty conducted himself here on the forums, but he was a great player and an influential figure in Eta. I won't miss seeing him go on and on about JNC's stats, but I think Eta will be worse off in his absence. Just my two cents.

DeletedUser

While I did personally like making fun at our enemies back and forth with Lefty, it did get old after awhile. He, along with many other past leaders will be missed by most. Some are glad he's gone *glances over at Lordstuart*

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
While I did personally like making fun at our enemies back and forth with Lefty, it did get old after awhile. He, along with many other past leaders will be missed by most. Some are glad he's gone *glances over at Lordstuart*

Thank you! But I got bored of what Lefty was doing many months ago. It got to repetitive lol.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im so freaking happy! James next tine we meet on skype im giving you a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee none-gay hug!!!! hahahahahhahahahhahahhahah

BYE BYE lefty! im ganna miss you you little worthless good for nothing toddler, NOT.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im so freaking happy! James next tine we meet on skype im giving you a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee none-gay hug!!!! hahahahahhahahahhahahhahah

BYE BYE lefty! im ganna miss you you little worthless good for nothing toddler, NOT.

Haven't heard much from you in awhile, where the heck have you been in Eta?

DeletedUser

more like moved on guys, but ill hang around the forums. i'm on Xi mainly and also on Pi and now Rho.

DeletedUser

hey guys, i`m going to throw a spanner in the works! if, for argument sake,
all the old ftiends in "black", get back with one aim,destroy,james & his mighty empire.
we still have our old allies,fact, this dude is getting ideas above his station.
come on,all he lives for is his own "i am the man",sad *u**!."
if we throw our lot together, the " elite" will be no more.
we did it against the "shogunate"/ "spartans"/"tam"/need i say more?.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
hey guys, i`m going to throw a spanner in the works! if, for argument sake,
all the old ftiends in "black", get back with one aim,destroy,james & his mighty empire.
we still have our old allies,fact, this dude is getting ideas above his station.
come on,all he lives for is his own "i am the man",sad *u**!."
if we throw our lot together, the " elite" will be no more.
we did it against the "shogunate"/ "spartans"/"tam"/need i say more?.

Stop talking and show some action.

DeletedUser

Stop talking and show some action.

I hear That TK got scared and done a runner from grepolis. I've heard It all, I don't believe one word what comes out of his mouth.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
And you think anyone believes a word that comes out of your mouth? Lol be quiet. You're the little kid here. And show some respect... KNOWING YOU, you probably said I'm sorry or something to TK on skype and once again you have to publicly bash them. You do that all the time, You act like someones best buddy on Skype but on the forums you're mean to them, it's pathetic. Why don't you get some guts, little boy.

You have no friends, no self respect and definitely no life.

DeletedUser

You do yourself a disservice by making such disrespectful comments. TK had a good reason to leave, it is not my place to disclose it publicly but know that you make yourself look like a grade-A douche-bag with statements like that. Check yourself, mate.

Edit: If it wasn't clear, this post was directed at LordStuart.