Leftytwoguns running...

DeletedUser

My account name is mmasoudeng Oh dear Ops sorry JNC. You was fooled by me yet again now how do you feel.? I took 12 TE cites, so I'm just to good for JNC. Like I said be4 I was in B.A from the start Lefty also know who I was. :p always around never to far away.

I must admit I will miss that account I had bare fun. :) The Reason why I joined TE, was because I was rebuilding my defence up in their main oceans my defence was running low. :) stil had bare fun.

I don't disbelieve TK. I still feel he is in the game somewhere still. what I don't get why say his personal life all over skype something I will never get. Most people just leave with out reasons why, or they say due RL.

P.S I have spoke to TK and said sorry for his lost, my heart goes to his family, I've also said got any accounts for me he has gave me a few, some I like. If you need prove and you got my skype I will prove this.

Just to let you all know, when my ban is over I'm done with ETA.

Sorry to see Lefty go and TK and few more of great players.

Jnc your not really active no more like you use to are you getting bored of ETA.? :D

Stuart.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
My account name is mmasoudeng Oh dear Ops sorry JNC. You was fooled by me yet again now how do you feel.? I took 12 TE cites, so I'm just to good for JNC. Like I said be4 I was in B.A from the start Lefty also know who I was. :p always around never to far away.

I must admit I will miss that account I had bare fun. :) The Reason why I joined TE, was because I was rebuilding my defence up in their main oceans my defence was running low. :) stil had bare fun.

I don't disbelieve TK. I still feel he is in the game somewhere still. what I don't get why say his personal life all over skype something I will never get. Most people just leave with out reasons why, or they say due RL.

P.S I have spoke to TK and said sorry for his lost, my heart goes to his family, I've also said got any accounts for me he has gave me a few, some I like. If you need prove and you got my skype I will prove this.

Just to let you all know, when my ban is over I'm done with ETA.

Sorry to see Lefty go and TK and few more of great players.

Jnc your not really active no more like you use to are you getting bored of ETA.? :D

Stuart.

You're such a rat, you seem to be every where in Grep... Don't you have any accounts of your own to run? You seem to be using everyone elses accounts besides your main one which seems to be not in use now yet you can't start by yourself, you always have to have someone elses account which they done all the work on, not you.

I was told when you first joined that you were Mmasoudeng by some random player, I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not as the guy didn't say anything but "Mmasoudeng is LordStuart" which is not giving evidence at all lol.

You joined TE because you knew you was about to lose cities and I thought, ehh why not we can focus our move on the south much more without looking to Ocean 72.

I'm not speaking for TK nor do I have any right to discuss his personal life. However he was not on Grepolis or Skype for about a week because of what happened, he only came on skype that once just to let people know the truth on why he is quitting. You say sorry to TK but then you mouth off about him on the forums? You need to sort yourself out.

Lately I haven't been so active, maybe because I'm busy in real life, did that ever occur to you? I do have a life and I've had a few things going on lately.

DeletedUser

way to let the cat out of the bag dude then run. are you lefty?

DeletedUser

way to let the cat out of the bag dude then run. are you lefty?

Could be. :) As I'm banned I thought I let the cat out of the bag.

You're such a rat, you seem to be every where in Grep... Don't you have any accounts of your own to run? You seem to be using everyone elses accounts besides your main one which seems to be not in use now yet you can't start by yourself, you always have to have someone elses account which they done all the work on, not you.

I was told when you first joined that you were Mmasoudeng by some random player, I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not as the guy didn't say anything but "Mmasoudeng is LordStuart" which is not giving evidence at all lol.

You joined TE because you knew you was about to lose cities and I thought, ehh why not we can focus our move on the south much more without looking to Ocean 72.

I'm not speaking for TK nor do I have any right to discuss his personal life. However he was not on Grepolis or Skype for about a week because of what happened, he only came on skype that once just to let people know the truth on why he is quitting. You say sorry to TK but then you mouth off about him on the forums? You need to sort yourself out.

Lately I haven't been so active, maybe because I'm busy in real life, did that ever occur to you? I do have a life and I've had a few things going on lately.

Funny enough, I do I'm my main world Is PI. No back stabbing people on that world... :D My alliance has taken a-lot of MRA alliance cites. TE was good back in the days now its just another MRA. I'm everywhere in ETA, as I want to TE taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny enough, I do I'm my main world Is PI. No back stabbing people on that world... :D My alliance has taken a-lot of MRA alliance cites. TE was good back in the days now its just another MRA. I'm everywhere in ETA, as I want to TE taken down.

Soon enough The Elite will be gone and the world will be as boring as it was before. Jnc you have a lot to learn about this game as nobody cares about this world anymore. If you havent notice all the main players are leaving! ;) good luck with your soap opera you had got going!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Oh and btw Stu... I found out it was NOT you who took any city from TE. You only recently got the mmasoudeng account and as soon as you got it, you joined TE and then got banned straight away. You did not conquer any TE city. The old Mmasoudeng did, once again you're lying.

@landris - Oh hello... Is someone a bit upset that I did not let them in TE? You guys can keep on dreaming about TE being gone, you can run to your new worlds. TE will be here for a long time, I will promise you that.

DeletedUser

Soon enough The Elite will be gone and the world will be as boring as it was before. Jnc you have a lot to learn about this game as nobody cares about this world anymore. If you havent notice all the main players are leaving! ;) good luck with your soap opera you had got going!

Thank God. :) You know JNC, still needs his mum to spoon feed him, as he has got his hand tried to his laptop. :D, Yeah ETA was far good in the days, TE was trying to be rank1, B.A was like 2nd best anyway, they had help from fate. :) UoW will always be rank1,

TE 200+ members :D there attacking allaince ranking don't work out.? still 4th. or 3rd, UoW with 100+ members number 2.? or top now as B.A spilt up, I quite like that idea, you know numbers don't make an alliance right.? Troops count and communication, always works.

Look my alliance up in PI. in attacking and ranking you can even look mine up. :) my alliance is Enter the Dragon. Do we have 100+ members.? look where we stand in attacking. :)

So James say what you say about me I don't care. When I was LordStuart I was in top 50 in attacking. with 30+ cites. You started be4 me in ETA. What's up you been sending noobish attacks.? You need to teach your members how to attack, some guy sent me 5 l.s with 54 hops and a C.s., sounds like your attack james but It wasn't, kinda disappointed. I like to know who is your spy because he/she is wrong. :) :eek:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Again with the childish insults, seriously grow up? Do you just love being immature and making a complete fool of yourself every single time on the external forums? Even when Lefty insulted me, at least it made sense and was mature. When you do... It sounds completely stupid. The funny thing is, now that I've said that you didn't conquer any TE city as mmasoudeng, you've changed the subject and made yourself look more like an idiot even though you already are one.

If you can count TE has 133 members, not 200+. That's a 67 member difference *sigh* Learn your math.

I don't want to look up your alliance in Pi as I really do not care about Pi, I don't play there, I don't have an account there so I simply don't care about your progress there, so why should I care? When you was Lord Stuart, you may have been a good attacker but yet you was a cheater, a liar and a traitor.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Again with the childish insults, seriously grow up? Do you just love being immature and making a complete fool of yourself every single time on the external forums? Even when Lefty insulted me, at least it made sense and was mature. When you do... It sounds completely stupid. The funny thing is, now that I've said that you didn't conquer any TE city as mmasoudeng, you've changed the subject and made yourself look more like an idiot even though you already are one.

If you can count TE has 133 members, not 200+. That's a 67 member difference *sigh* Learn your math.

I don't want to look up your alliance in Pi as I really do not care about Pi, I don't play there, I don't have an account there so I simply don't care about your progress there, so why should I care? When you was Lord Stuart, you may have been a good attacker but yet you was a cheater, a liar and a traitor.

I never cheated with LordStuart account. Just a traitor. :p only 67 members off still not far off. :p I love my childish insults. I also like being childish on my foums, If I was that childish to you why invite me to your alliance twice. :)

DeletedUser

And for the added point from us innocent bystanders watching two people argue over nothing, TE was just as much of a traitor to BA/UoW/Fate as LS was to anyone. Difference is kids, he doesn't care and admits to it, he isn't ashamed as to what he did. TE on the other hand has yet to come out aditting to it, and just claim "Oh, well, we are making ETA interesting". Don't you love the truth?

DeletedUser

Let's do some basic rounding in math I believe that 133 is a lot closer to 200 then 67 is. ;) JNC if im not correct you have been on the PI external forums reading and actually have posted in it. All you can do is come up with some lame excuses to cover you MRA alliance. I will half to defend Stuart all the way on this although we have a few difference in PI. He made a good point you started way before him and he was beating you. Your ABP is terrible and you have nothing to talk about on the forums except how innmutre everybody is, that is you stupid comeback for everything, I honestly don't think you change anything when you post in the forums.

DeletedUser

Oh my god, seriously? I thought we were done hearing about his stats.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Stu - You do realize it does make you look like a complete idiot every time you post, if I was you I would be embarrased.

@Ace - I haven't admitted it here in the public forums, well I sort of have... But I have admitted it to BA & Fate's leaders about being a "Traitor" and the reasons why I did in ingame mails. Also to all of DFE at one point too, you might of saw that mass mail.

@Landris - Just stop talking? You need to get your facts right... I read the Pi forums ONCE when you posted about TE and Eta in it which had nothing to do with anything about Pi. I really don't care if he started before me? Do you see how active Stu is, much more than I am... And no I don't tell everyone to "Stop being immature" I've only told Stu that a couple of times, NOT everyone on the external forums, so again get your facts right.

Stop being a baby. I didn't let you in TE and now you're all upset about it trying to make me look like an idiot on the forums, when nearly everything you're saying is wrong. Just get over it and play your world Pi.

And this will be the last time I say this for every single person to hear... I do NOT care about my stats or about my ABP, I've clearly stated that many times to Lefty in the past. I care about TE and TE alone. Only someone Jealous would call TE a MRA, sounds like you.

DeletedUser

James I think you need to look at the alliance ranking, in ETA compare you have alot more members then anyone else. So yeah It class another MRA in your eyes you see nothing wrong. :D

Just to change the subject, anyone here play theta.? forgot to you all I be there soon.

Ace: I like you a-lot. :p I hope we play in the same world sooon. :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I wouldn't say 133 members and 111 members compared to the second alliance UoW isn't much of a big difference, same with UF, about 20 members difference. Anyway why do you keep changing the subject slightly every time you talk? I think you're just and a soar loser tbh, everyone knows you are.

Alliances like WoA have about 170 members with a poor average and they're everywhere. TE has 300k average with 133 members and in my books that's pretty good. That's a lot better than most alliances in the top 12 except for a few.

DeletedUser

@Jnc, That's just the way people like me see it, a traitor move. At least it was a good one. I think I saw that message now that I think of it.... Idk, I don't play Eta much anymore ;)

@LS, I'm on Rho if yoyu need me, not the best player there..... :( Anyways, I want to start on the next conquer world, besides Sigma. Just fyi.

DeletedUser

just so everyone knows lefty came back to the game for a very brief time. he is back in VM again. did you talk with anyone?

DeletedUser

yes he did.he sent me message saying just was back to see what is going on and his words were I see James still leads MRA alliance...and something about stats.

DeletedUser

yes he did.he sent me message saying just was back to see what is going on and his words were I see James still leads MRA alliance...and something about stats.

PFFFFFF! I knew it'd be about stats :p He couldn't resist. Haha!

DeletedUser

as i said in an earlier post, "legends" are entitled to comment on any subject matter & "lefty" will always be a legend! :)