Leftytwoguns running...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
yes he did.he sent me message saying just was back to see what is going on and his words were I see James still leads MRA alliance...and something about stats.

Aww Lefty mentioned me? That's great he remembers me, He obviously still loves me :D

DeletedUser

i wouldn`t sayloved,but at one stage,liked you james.
you have a short memory my man. i remember "lefty" asking you to do something,
& i offered to help you. you never got back!
that`s what respect is all about, & no, i am as off with all the bad mouthing
that goes on in here as anyone. respect has to be earned,& to earn it you have to be
respectful to others.that`s what makes great leaders. in closing,i would like to say
some have bigger agendas than others,so be it,but,manners,courtesy cost nothing!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
i wouldn`t sayloved,but at one stage,liked you james.
you have a short memory my man. i remember "lefty" asking you to do something,
& i offered to help you. you never got back!
that`s what respect is all about, & no, i am as off with all the bad mouthing
that goes on in here as anyone. respect has to be earned,& to earn it you have to be
respectful to others.that`s what makes great leaders. in closing,i would like to say
some have bigger agendas than others,so be it,but,manners,courtesy cost nothing!

I'll say this again... I don't remember you, I don't remember you leading or even being a member in BA. Say what you want, I don't care. But there is no point for you to be here if you're going to be a mascot for BA...

And I was being sarcastic when I said "Lefty loves me" LOL!

DeletedUser

JAMES, AGAIN YOU GET ON YOUR HIGH HORSE,OK,YOU HAVE A SELECTIVE
MEMORY.I WAS INVITED INTO "BA" BY THE GREATEST PLAYER IN "ETA",
" JOANA ",NOW THERE`S A LEGEND!. I`VE TRIED TO BE NICE TO YOU DUDE,
BUT ALL I GET BACK IS HOW GOOD YOU ARE,SORRY MAN, THAT DON`T CUT IT WITH ME.I KNOW "BLACK" WILL NEVER COME BACK,BUT "BLACK" WILL COME
BACK TO HAUNT YOU! :eek:

DeletedUser

as i said in an earlier post, "legends" are entitled to comment on any subject matter & "lefty" will always be a legend! :)

Then what are people like JNC, whateverr, and Terassi that lead alliances that are efficient and good like BA was? They must be better then this "legend" of yours, the thing that me off is that he helped tear Eta up then just up and quit. At least I left with most of my dignty (spelling) in tact.

DeletedUser

lefty lost alot of respect when he quit like he did. left his alliances, allies and friends to clean up his mess and carry on with HIS wars. he turn his back on everyone

DeletedUser

lefty lost a lot off respect yer but notice he still in the top 30 players on points and still holds number one on ABP

so he done a good job when he was here!! and no one can denie that and the only player who was as good as him was on his side if he and moppy was still here and working toghter the wolrd would b a diffrent front still! and i think james would still b sulking in the corner and not tlkaing on the furoms as he would b shown why he leadership skills off mass recruiting are doing him no good

DeletedUser

I dont think this can be disputed at all. Lefty was one of the greatest for sure as far as his skill in the attack, that goes without question.

Where he went wrong (just in my opinion) was helping to get BA into a war with several large alliances and just up and quiting. Him and Dajjan both but then where are they now.

I can understand grepo burnout but after playing for so long and having such a following there is surly a more respectful/graceful way to bow out JMO