LEGIONs, elite or MRA?

DeletedUser

Guys couple things here that everyone is overlooking- 60 members is not a lot okay
2nd MRA"S are alliances that recruit anywhere, which legion clearly does not, Also I dont see legion sending invites to anyone but being asked for invites. So stop complaining because you all are getting whooped on and play the damn game

Myrimidon King funny you criticize legion of being an MRA when your alliance in epsilon just took in 20 refugees that I have been pimping- They cant even be qualified as farms they are that bad- Also dont you have 3 branches as well-

DeletedUser

Legion is now up to 5 sister/wing alliances.

LEGION, LEGION II, Legion Myrmidon, Legion Myrmidon II, LEGION MYRMIDON III.

I was all for the idea of a sister alliance to help get around the cap, but when youre getting up to 300 members, youre an MRA.

I can now testify to that from some of the players theyve recently recruited, having both no geographic significants or loyalties.

Should have just called themselves Children of Light 2.0

Always remember who your friends are and will stick by you......

DeletedUser

in a game where you have a second alliance of the same name. equaling 120 member you are a MRA. its that simple folks

now, where can I get some action in o42?

DeletedUser

in a game where you have a second alliance of the same name. equaling 120 member you are a MRA. its that simple folks

now, where can I get some action in o42?

I guess you havent seen too many other worlds. Most top alliance run around 100 members. Even the majority of alliances in Iota have 100+ members (Athenians, Hives, Black Fleets, Legacys, Kotors etc etc)

People are just mad cause Legion did it better than they did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess you havent seen too many other worlds. Most top alliance run around 100 members. Even the majority of alliances in Iota have 100+ members (Athenians, Hives, Black Fleets, Legacys, Kotors etc etc)

People are just mad cause Legion did it better than they did.

Guess you do not use grepostats, as if you did you would see on Beta i help lead the Allliance Molon Labe, and we only have 41 and are in the top 5 ;)

In fact, ill leave them here for you to witness.
Molon Labe
Rank 5th
Points-8,522,931
AttPoints-1,251,885
cities-751
members-41

see you do not need 100 members to be good.. you just have to be.. well good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guess you do not use grepostats, as if you did you would see on Beta i help lead the Allliance Molon Labe, and we only have 41 and are in the top 5 ;)

Sorry Devynsire, but it is pointless to compare stats coming from different worlds. Only within a given world stats and comparisons do make sense.

DeletedUser

its a comparison, and its proves my point, and his being wrong.

you do not need 100 players to be good. and its proven.

I think I will enjoy this world

DeletedUser

I think I will enjoy this world

I agree Devynsire... its not the size of the alliance that matters... its how dedicated each player is....

And just one player willing to make the game a priority over TV, bowling, reading books, having an active social life, friends, exercise, proper dental hygiene, family-time and sleep is worth a DOZEN regular players.

From your stats in Beta, you're worth at least two dozen.

DeletedUser

That my problem though. You assume because an alliance has 100+ players, they arent good. You have no basis to say they arent. Its simple ignorants, painting all large alliances with the same brush. Maybe if Legion didnt have like 90% of the top players in the world id try to see your point, but its hard.

I more so meant worlds like Gamma. Once 1 strong alliance goes 100+ good players, most others have little choice but to follow.

DeletedUser

Why is there a discussion like this, when facts and stats speak for them selves:

leg1.png

leg2.png

DeletedUser

Aaxc, you forgot the most important!, the attack battle point ranking :)
eqv3mt.jpg

DeletedUser

Aaxc, you forgot the most important!, the attack battle point ranking :)
eqv3mt.jpg

OH, and don't forget that we have 9 of the top 10 attackers, 19 of the top 24, and so on and so on and so on.

Really, if calling us an MRA is the best anyone can do then I'd say we're doing a really good job.

Maybe you all should switch tactics and start calling us "fat" or "short" or "ugly". That might kill our confidence. Then again, that probably wouldn't work either.

DeletedUser

ahh but if a killbot is correctly deisigned they may not have enough men. this is often the case. epspecially when the amount of men sent is archers and swords in ungaurded transports (i have seen a rank 1 alliance with over 5 mil do this )

HA! I've gotten so much BP from people who did that! Noobs!

DeletedUser13647

Eternal Myrmidons I and II are both sister alliances of LEGION. kanje has confirmed this with our leader when we were at tensions with the myrmidons (we=Sovereign Guard and P.O.W)