Lol

DeletedUser

Awww I didn't get any message. I always end up in the boring oceans, surrounded by MRAs. :Unhappy: "Yaaay!"

DeletedUser

Epicly awesome MM Levache!! 5 stars for telling this world exactly where they stand. I've been through this before on Gamma. Funny thing was, it was me alone telling the world to take a *expletive*. I probably received between 40 and 50 responses all from nub MRA alliances about how they were going to turn me into last week's tomato soup. Guess what, they were all fail! Epicly!

My response. Blah blah blah. Put your *expletive* money where your *expletive* mouth is. Who said this game was about kissing *expletive* anyway? Last time I checked it was a *expletive* war game. Not some *expletive* hug fest.

The point Levache was making is that we intend to play the game as it was meant to be played. *expletive* all of the *expletive* political bureaucracy that all of you upstart propagandist wanna-be's do with every *expletive* MMO that comes out. This isn't *expletive* Sim City and this isn't *expletive* Tiddly Winks.

Oh and boo *expletive* hoo about the MM. Seriously? Nobody twisted your *expletive* arm to make you *expletive* read it. Are you the kind of people that open your doors to every *expletive* salesman that comes by your *expletive* house to sell you *expletive*. Here's some advice, don't open the *expletive* door if you don't want their *expletive* *expletive*.

So in closing, *expletive* all of you *expletive* *expletive*, *expletive* play the *expletive* game and shut the *expletive* *expletive*.

Have a nice *expletive* day.

Hugs and *expletive* kisses

*expletive* GH

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly, Talking about members is one thing guys but try not to sound arrogant. All fun and games but in the long run try and keep it friendly.

NmE? We are good yes but we are not the end all be all. I am asking all NmE members to keep it civil or I will institute a ban on the forums and if you break it I will remove you from NmE.

Again, talking grief is cool, can do it on a personal level. Don't drag NmE's name into it because I will have none of it. If someone talks bad about us first? Then by all means flame away.

Towel
Founder of NmE.

Edited by The-Iceman for profanity

DeletedUser

Honestly, Talking about members is one thing guys but try not to sound arrogant. All fun and games but in the long run try and keep it friendly.

NmE? We are good yes but we are not the end all be all. I am asking all NmE members to keep it civil or I will institute a ban on the forums and if you break it I will remove you from NmE.

Again, talking grief is cool, can do it on a personal level. Don't drag NmE's name into it because I will have none of it. If someone talks bad about us first? Then by all means flame away.

Towel
Founder of NmE.

Edited by The-Iceman for profanity

Uhh? Where did I mention anything about NmE?

DeletedUser

all this proves is team ryandobby have resorted to classless tactics to try to pick fights with people they're afraid of... it's the same situation as a young boy picking on a young girl in grammar school, the only reason he picks is because he likes her.

this makes me wonder if you guys are really going to put up any fight at all...

we'll be in 54 soon, but since aurave is gone i doubt u have anyone to stand up to half of these alliances you mass mailed.

let's do this; meet me at 500/500 it's an island with no colonizations. i'll build my polis to 4k you can have 13716, with your 25 walls and turtle defense. I'll show you what a real fight is :)

So what if we like 2100 people, theres enough of you to try and fight back.

The whole purpose behind the creation of these two alliance was so that from the day BP finished we would have an alliance to fight with. When it didn't work out, due to inactivity and people's negative attitude towards the new revolt system we decided to merge alliances and do what we came here to do.

Levache's message was a lighthearted attempt to drum up a little bit of animosity towards us, we now plan to cause as much havoc and grief as we can and play out every day as this game was intended - All out Warfare!

So all your negative and catty remarks are just helping us acheive the dislike we are aiming for.

DeletedUser

Really Ryan? Really? Lighthearted? It's all water under the bridge now, since we dismissed it, but felt it was necessary to comment. I could care less what animosity you feel the message would provoke. Don't spam my mailbox, period. A mod approving of Spam... what has this game come to.

Negative and catty remarks were in response to a negative and catty spam mail I received. Can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Regardless, I don't see us having any problems providing you with the war you feel is necessary. We'll even bring it to your front door. Having forum trolls recruited through a draft system doesn't give you any advantage and obviously as Dobby saw, any MRA can take you guys out. Hopefully they don't beat us to it.

DeletedUser

the fact you included us in the spam mail listing is what he means buddy

Well buddy, did you see my specific name anywhere in that message? Buddy?

You might as well go ahead and save yourself the agony of hearing from our alliance by adding each of our names to your block list because the last time I checked, MM was not against the rules.

So if you have a specific problem with it and cannot seem to handle a little in-game PnP, then do as I just suggested. Nobody here cares if you get your panties in a wad over a little strategic game play so spare us all the constant whining and play the game...........buddy!

DeletedUser

You is meant as your alliance in a whole, because I'm sure levache spoke to someone about sending it since you are all oogling over the response you got from it. As for whining, learn the difference between conversation and whining because if you don't I'm sure your life sucks listening to everyone talk like Fran Drescher, since everyone must be whining if they don't agree with your viewpoint. I can handle anything you got to throw at me, doesn't mean I have to go "Oh wow I got a message from the greatest forum troll alliance ever", you guys need to learn just because someone doesn't agree with you or like you, you don't have to turn around and resort to comments like this "Nobody here cares if you get your panties in a wad over a little strategic game play so spare us all the constant whining and play the game...........buddy!" all it makes you look like is someone who can't handle criticism. If that's the case maybe it's YOU who should find a different game.

DeletedUser

Whine
/ʰwaɪn, waɪn/ Show Spelled [hwahyn, wahyn] Show IPA verb,whined, whin·ing, noun
–verb (used without object)

1. To utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: The puppies were whining from hunger.

2. To snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way: He is always whining about his problems.

Examples:

jjalsmelton said:
Don't spam my mailbox, period. A mod approving of Spam... what has this game come to.
- Whine

jjalsmelton said:
all this proves is team ryandobby have resorted to classless tactics to try to pick fights with people they're afraid of...
- Whine (Visions of hairless cats enter my mind with this one)

jjalsmelton said:
Negative and catty remarks were in response to a negative and catty spam mail I received
- Whine

I'll say it again. Nobody twisted your arm and made you read that message. So why then do you come here, on the open forum and whine about something that you could have handled in-game? You try and put yourself on a podium by trying to demean my RL status, which by the way you're way off base, when the rest of us are talking about playing a game.

Tell me, what specifically did you attempt to achieve by making this a forum issue? From where I stand all I hear is whining. The simple fact that you have gotten all defensive over a little PnP makes you look like an *expletive*.

So in closing Dr. Phil, it is whining whether you care to accept it or not. Until the day comes when someone does decide to knock on your door, no harm has been done. So take that index finger and thumb of yours and pull on the fabric gently until it is released from that crevice. Once done, get back into the game and do all of those wonderful and fabulous things that "we" hope that you will do.

*expletive* Hugs and Kisses

*expletive* GH

DeletedUser

Seriously you're taking this way to seriously my friend, I really care less about your definitions or the way you perceive my context. You can continue to make a mockery of yourself as long as you want, really, toot your horn if it's your desire. My point was stated, and it's simple.

If you can back it up, let's see it, instead of spamming, prove you guys have a pair and do something worthwhile.

Until then, I'll have to wait and see, because what I think you're capable of, and what you think you're capable are obviously on opposite ends of the spectrum. Go ahead and quote me and pick on words, it's your style, and I expect nothing less. But while you're doing that, I'll be playing in game rather than trying to make funny comments on the forum in the hopes you get your ego stroked.

DeletedUser

I'll say it again. Nobody twisted your arm and made you read that message.

People weren't held at gunpoint to read it, but combine the title "Epic Annoucement" with the annoying flashing Message symbol that comes up and you're going to read it.

Without knowing the content of the message it was impossible for anyone to make an informed decision, if levache had titled his announcement as "Pointless Banter" I probably would of gave it a miss in which case what you're saying might have some semblance of validity. But, I suggest you stop clinging to literal concepts like forcing someone to do something as an attempt to bolster your argument in this long ago pointless conversation.

Seriously you're taking this way to seriously

Lol.

DeletedUser

Seriously you're taking this way to seriously

haha YA seriously...

also, since you emboldened the word I and classified it as a whine, I guess I will have to stop using the word I, letter I, referring to myself in the first person, and maybe I should just remove it from my keyboard.

so _ can talk l_ke th_s from now on, cuz _ really dont want to be called a wh_ner by you.

DeletedUser

So then your points warrants the claim that if "we" don't send out "pointless banter" then none of you would have anything interesting to say in the defense of perfectly legal PnP?

You don't want anyone sending you PnP in your in-game boxes because you feel it belittles the game, even though they (rather we) have every right to. So in essence it's wrong for someone to play a little PnP because it offends you. Then it is wrong for people to confront your open comments here. Am I following this right?

DeletedUser

haha YA seriously...

also, since you emboldened the word I and classified it as a whine, I guess I will have to stop using the word I, letter I, referring to myself in the first person, and maybe I should just remove it from my keyboard.

so _ can talk l_ke th_s from now on, cuz _ really dont want to be called a wh_ner by you.

ROFL! You can stop using all of the letters on your keyboard for all I care. I mean so far everything sounds like this to me anyway:

uP uoY eviG annoG reveN

DeletedUser

Am I following this right?

No. I'm done with you, you're obviously here to increase post count and I no longer have a desire to try and prove that no one thought you were belittling us, rather we were stating that you're a sloppy noob who picks on words and sentences to bolster his ego, and thus it seems your alliance is the same. Next time why don't you let levache defend hismelf instead of running to your girlfriends aid. Go ahead and post again about how the structure of this is whining or stating i was forced to open a mail, because your biggest weakness in life is you can't find the point of anything and completely misconstrue actual events in reality as figments of your imagination.

DeletedUser

Heh, the amount of times you've tried to insult people is entertaining jjalsmelton. You keep calling gyro a troll, perhaps you should have a look at your own posts ;)

Oh and stop whining about a bit of PnP. Man up, form some giant noob coalition and liven this world up.

DeletedUser

blahblah whine whine.... because your biggest weakness in life is you can't find the point of anything and completely misconstrue actual events in reality as figments of your imagination.

Perhaps you don't understand yourself.

What is so vile about my message? It was delivered in character. Perhaps you would have rather enjoyed a more classical declaration of war? That is merely an indication of a dull personality. Really, lightsabers and pokemon cards are way better than images of scrolls and some false regal bearing. The message is to the point. We're here to own some noobs, and you guys are the noobs who are going to get owned. If you don't like it, great. Come fight us :) ...

Sitting around whining about a message is quite pointless. As is labeling it as 'spam'. It served a point. I didn't send it out to everyone 50 times. It isn't breaking any game rules. It isn't even deceitful. If you are so annoyed I 'wasted' the 30 seconds it took you to read that message, perhaps you should go play a different game. Communications and politics are as much a part of this game as is building, raiding, and conquering.

DeletedUser

No. I'm done with you, you're obviously here to increase post count and I no longer have a desire to try and prove that no one thought you were belittling us, rather we were stating that you're a sloppy noob who picks on words and sentences to bolster his ego, and thus it seems your alliance is the same. Next time why don't you let levache defend hismelf instead of running to your girlfriends aid. Go ahead and post again about how the structure of this is whining or stating i was forced to open a mail, because your biggest weakness in life is you can't find the point of anything and completely misconstrue actual events in reality as figments of your imagination.

Doh! There you go again. So it's easier to try and belittle someone that you know absolutely nothing about with your references to RL when nearly everything I've said is actually game related.

I'm just trying to have a conversation here "buddy". If I recall, the topic was about MM PnP, not what you perceive as ego bolstering, sloppy noobs, girlfriends, weaknesses in life, or figments of imagination.

Obviously I've hit a nerve here. Nice, mission accomplished. Levache doesn't have to come on here and defend himself against anything. He played a card and it is obviously working.

Have a nice *expletive* day!

*expletive* GH