Look out MibsMob are on the warpath!

DeletedUser

LOOK OUT everyone!
NoobsMob is on the move; and they plan on destroying us all with their concentrated 3-bireme attacks from all of their single city bolt-caches

if anything, we can all hope Mibsy will follow through on her threat and thin their pitiful alliance down to 10 players =)

MibsyXX said:
Empire Of Auditoria

ParachuteReg

The above player AND his alliance think they are better than us, so I would like you to all send, even if it's just a minimum of 3 biremes, buit do feel free to attack and especially conqueur if you wish any of them but especially that player!

Distance to target no object, time doesn't matter on this one, and there are NO EXCUSES

It is way beyond time that our alliance stopped being seen as a bunch of hopeless saps and actuallty kicked some rear!

I want to see attack reports posted in the forums as proof of death, anyone NOT joining in will no longer be considered as a MobSter, as was pointed out recently by one of our number, out of 124 members in one particular ocean, when asked for a bit of support, only two responded!

THIS STOPS HERE AND NOW, and I won't care if I pare our numbers down to 10 players, if thats what it takes

This game is close to not being any fun for a lot of us anymore and that will only change when we sift out the rest of the deadwood lazy Sim City builders

READ YOUR OCEAN FORUMS, HELP WHERE YOU CAN AND GET BUSY ATTACKING!

DeletedUser

birimes will do nothing
he is a noob as well
would love to be attacked by him

DeletedUser

Mibsy is a chick, not a dude.

Biremes for attacking?? LMAO.

DeletedUser

Are you kidden? They have a spy in pretty much every alliance in this world. They are the current untoppled superpower, and what's worse for all the rest of us is that they have decided to spring into action. Watch out Alpha, apocalypse is near.

DeletedUser1405

When i first looked at this post i thought Someone had necroed a post from the start of the game then looked at the post date, "oh god whats the world coming to" please read the guides and learn the mechanics of attack and defence.

DeletedUser

Do you know, I don't trek over here that often as past visits proved to be much too repetitive with the same old wise-rears spouting the same old propaganda, but this afternoon I am kinda bored and, lo and behold, you guys haven't let me down!

Do you REALLY TRULY fall for every little snippit of what you believe to be info from us that some kind soul edited/invented for you in order to gain some benefit in return??

I strongly suggest that whatever you are paying out for this latest red herring that you go get it back, you were robbed, robbed I tell ya!

Sooooooooooooo funny tho, thanks y'all for making an old bird smile!

DeletedUser1405

Thanks Mibs, i will now return to the dark dungeon of despair and repay my informant with a swift kick in where the cobwebs grow for all of his difunctions.
We were told you were having bireme sales and most of us were prepared to buy a few but we were only going to pay the going rate. Obviously you are wanting more than we are prepared to offer, never mind please let us all know when the sales start. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks Mibs, i will now return to the dark dungeon of despair and repay my informant with a swift kick in where the cobwebs grow for all of his difunctions.
We were told you were having bireme sales and most of us were prepared to buy a few but we were only going to pay the going rate. Obviously you are wanting more than we are prepared to offer, never mind please let us all know when the sales start. :)

Rofl, I sure will let you know, lol, I only wish the informant would try to keep his papers in order in that scruffy backpack of his/hers, they keep getting mixed up and jumbled, or maybe the spyglass magnifies rather like a flies view on the world, multifacetted, as I am sure I can make out a mixture of at least five different mails interspersed in that particular little gem along with some very bad attempts at trying to write in my style!

Nice to meet you BTW

DeletedUser

Well Mibsy, are you not going to tell them everything?

How you removed everybody's privilege except for yourself & Cocette's? If that isn't getting mad, I don't know what is.

DeletedUser

How you removed everybody's privilege except for yourself & Cocette's? If that isn't getting mad, I don't know what is.

see what i mean! you guys believe what you like, lol I am never short of amazed at the way our alliance seems to dominate certain folks every waking thoughts, it is truly incredible and a little disturbing!

I shall leave you all once again in the hands of whomever your poor deranged little informant is, bless him, they obviously didnt tell y'all where we actually DO chat about alliance matters for real!

Which is good news for all of us I suspect!

DeletedUser1405

Well what are we going to do all the laydees are getting down to parrrtaying and all us boys have to sit back and watch the laughing and joking as they plot their next forum escpade, us boy will wait in extreme excitment for the next chapter.
Maybe your informant will now change his/her font and we will get some genuine PnP to all revel over.
And Mibsy good luck for the future.
You never know with an alliace of 300+ spies it all adds up =-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you know, I don't trek over here that often as past visits proved to be much too repetitive with the same old wise-rears spouting the same old propaganda, but this afternoon I am kinda bored and, lo and behold, you guys haven't let me down!

Do you REALLY TRULY fall for every little snippit of what you believe to be info from us that some kind soul edited/invented for you in order to gain some benefit in return??

I strongly suggest that whatever you are paying out for this latest red herring that you go get it back, you were robbed, robbed I tell ya!

Sooooooooooooo funny tho, thanks y'all for making an old bird smile!

It may be edited/invented, but it sure sounds like anarqy has done his research and is pretty much on the ball and non-fiction if you ask me. Great to know you are having fun on that end, everyone else will slowly continue to gobble up growing barbs (though aren't barbs supposed to break down in this game? Wow, MibsMob is a natural phenominon).

No way. Coccote is their duke/leader? If that is so, MibsMob have just set a new record, even by MRA standards. When we were fighting Coccotte, he received literally 0 support, not even an ls to defend his city (pun intended). They continue to surprise me more and more, and there I thought I had seen it all. At least in other MRA's they sent support to leaders.....

DeletedUser

see what i mean! you guys believe what you like, lol I am never short of amazed at the way our alliance seems to dominate certain folks every waking thoughts, it is truly incredible and a little disturbing!

no, no domination of thoughts here
in fact, you guys are the ones who continue to bolt me week in and week out from one of your many "single city bolt caches" since I left after Cocotte and other of your so-called "leaders" insulted me in a highly inappropriate way

the fact is, I posted this because it was forwarded to me from someone in MibsMob who thought it was a completely worthless mass-mail that you sent around, and when I saw it, I laughed so hard I had to share it with the rest of the world

I shall leave you all once again in the hands of whomever your poor deranged little informant is, bless him, they obviously didnt tell y'all where we actually DO chat about alliance matters for real!

well, keep spinning your head in circles trying to figure out who it is
and while you may claim this wasn't "official alliance business", it was official enough for you to send it to every single member of MibsMob in a mass mail

I mean, with 576 members in MibsMob, how many people on this world can say they know someone in that alliance lol; doesn't make that person a "traitor" or an "informant"
its because of your own noobish tactics of "merge with our enemies rather then fight them" that you find yourself in the predicament you are in this world; well that and the fact that you, as a leader, apparently think that attacking with biremes is a good idea lol

No way. Coccote is their duke/leader? If that is so, MibsMob have just set a new record, even by MRA standards.

I know I was in shock too; part of the reason I left Mibs, once I realized what little trolls they had in leadership. Cocotte is a true "Internet Tough Guy" and if he leads them they have no chance of ever being anything but cattle

EDIT: If you have accusations to make of cheating submit a ticket. DO NOT bring them on the forums please.

DeletedUser

Our lovely MibsyXX, I might go out of vac mode and send all my troops as support to her towns, and then back into vac mode before I press delete.

@Anarqy

MibsMob is a mra, sadly they never used their mra power aka zerg tactic. The world would have been cripled if they manage to do a zerg attack.

Same counts for TW-S that never did the zerg tactic, TW-S isn't the same anymore as old TW, old TW was excellent at the zerg tactic.

DeletedUser

Which is good news for all of us I suspect!

This came from one of your trusted members, so deny it all you want.

I think it's pretty lame that you have to lie and use lame excuses to try to cover it up. Sad...

DeletedUser

I am only interested in earning the fifth ranking for Artemis. But I am a patient fellow. Soon our conquests will catch your recruitment. heh.