Look out MibsMob are on the warpath!

DeletedUser

hi mibsy, hope things go better here than on evony server 3, lol

DeletedUser

I think she's given up on Alpha. At least some people realize they never stand a chance.

DeletedUser

Hah. MibsMob might be way too big, but they're not *that* stupid.

Although, obviously you guys are. I don't know anyone in MibsMob personally but I've heard from friends that they're pretty cool people. If they kicked their inactives and recruited more active dudes they would be a proper superpower.

DeletedUser

they might be nice and frndly mate, but not aggressive.. which is the basic motive of the game??

DeletedUser

uruks, Ignore the James kid.

I think he's like 10 years old, and he'll never be good, so he roots for the people like him.

DeletedUser

so after a week of MibsMob forcing its inactive low point players to waste their defensive troops (yes Mibs still attacks with defensive troops) attacking our member Tabrich, it only took a couple days of counterattacks to force gooha to go into vacation mode

this vacation mode thing seems the most retarded "feature" i've ever came across
I have no problem with people on vacation being off-limits for attacks
but you shouldn't be able to initiate vacation mode when you are currently being attacked by 5 different players, and use it to basically take yourself out of the war you started and thought you could win (thats at you gooha)

DeletedUser

so after a week of MibsMob forcing its inactive low point players to waste their defensive troops (yes Mibs still attacks with defensive troops) attacking our member Tabrich, it only took a couple days of counterattacks to force gooha to go into vacation mode

this vacation mode thing seems the most retarded "feature" i've ever came across
but you shouldn't be able to initiate vacation mode when you are currently being attacked by 5 different players, and use it to basically take yourself out of the war you started and thought you could win (thats at you gooha)

wait wait, u mean if u r under attack and u enter the vacation mode, the attacks will be prevented?? :eek:

DeletedUser

after you have been on vacation for 48hrs, the game will not allow people to attack you

DeletedUser

slight contradiction there lololol, and we dont force anyone to do anything, which is prob why we are not as mean as some alliances

DeletedUser

None of these other alliances force their members to do anything as well. We just take initiative.

DeletedUser

slight contradiction there lololol, and we dont force anyone to do anything, which is prob why we are not as mean as some alliances

blah blah blah blah
you and your circle of leaders will eventually run out of masses to force to fight your battles for you
then what will happen?

who is next in NoobsMob to run to vacation mode for protection?

DeletedUser

LOOK OUT everyone!
NoobsMob is on the move; and they plan on destroying us all with their concentrated 3-bireme attacks from all of their single city bolt-caches

if anything, we can all hope Mibsy will follow through on her threat and thin their pitiful alliance down to 10 players =)

Are you still on a vandetta because Trogdor and the rest of us didn't like your attitude?

You little boy, need to grow up and accept what you are.

DeletedUser

Are you still on a vandetta because Trogdor and the rest of us didn't like your attitude?

You little boy, need to grow up and accept what you are.

Cocotte, are you still wasting your time with Mibsy? I thought for sure you of all people would have left to find a real alliance at some point. Especially with those fairly legit ODD and ODA scores.... jeez. I guess some people just settle. It's too bad frankly, I'm sure you would be ranked so much higher and possibly respected... if you had the support to take a few more cities with all those CP's.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alternatively, some people prefer to create an alliance, not form one, make.
As in create all the aspects that make an alliance what is it other than just a gathering of people.
Create loyalty, communication, community and cooperation.

Whereas others just like to slip into group with the sole aim is to win, rather than to enjoy a number of aspects of the on-line gaming experience.

Each to their own.

DeletedUser

Especially with those fairly legit ODD and ODA scores...It's too bad frankly, I'm sure you would be ranked so much higher and possibly respected... if you had the support I guess you would have used them up by now.

A confusing edit. "Legit", unless I'm overlooking some lesser used meaning on that contraction, you seem to suggest that you know of others who do not have legitimate OD scores?
Perhaps you'd like to expand on that?

And while some may not respect me, that is simply because I have not directly dealt with a large number of the players in our world. Give it time.

DeletedUser

Man you are entertaining. There are many others with great stats in this game. For some reason a lot of them are not playing with Mibs.

Thanks for the edit by the way, you're the best!

DeletedUser

after you have been on vacation for 48hrs, the game will not allow people to attack you

that part i know.. I thought u meant that if we attack and player enters vacation, our attacks stop.. lol, that's y the puzzled look :D

DeletedUser1359

Cocette
I have to agree with snaggle, it seems you are wasted at mibs mob.

Although I agree with all you say about standing by your friends and creating 'loyalty, communication, community and cooperation' BUT you must see that isn't happening.

People attack mibs mob knowing that there will be no support, no struggle just a guy rolling over and a nice new village .

As in all things "Respect is in the eye of the beholder". Being the best in rankings does not mean that you get my respect. Standing by your beliefs and fighting the good fight does :)

good luck to you my friend