Look out MibsMob are on the warpath!

DeletedUser

Are you still on a vandetta because Trogdor and the rest of us didn't like your attitude?

You little boy, need to grow up and accept what you are.

ok lets clarify things here
for one, gooha, your member, attacked us, thus starting this war between our two sides. this has nothing to do with the past between myself and Noobsmob

secondly, I left NoobsMob for two reasons
1. you and TROGDOR (and Mibsy) are worthless leaders who insult your players
2. MibsMob was a tribe full of noobs, ran by worthless leaders as defined in #1

finally, I find it funny you think you know anything about me. I am not a little boy; and just because you lied to all of NoobsMob about the true reasons of my departure doesn't mean it will work here in the public forums, outside of your propaganda sphere. if you really want to talk about why I left, call my bluff and I will let everyone know what a pathetic little internet troll you are, and what manner of insults you spew out at your members if you don't like what they say.

Alternatively, some people prefer to create an alliance, not form one, make.
As in create all the aspects that make an alliance what is it other than just a gathering of people.
Create loyalty, communication, community and cooperation.

Whereas others just like to slip into group with the sole aim is to win, rather than to enjoy a number of aspects of the on-line gaming experience.

Each to their own.

that's a joke. NoobsMob doesn't create any loyalty or cooperation. the only communication I ever got was stupid mass-mails sent out to all 960 members by leaders constantly ordering people to send them support and bail them out because they are crappy players

you want to talk about creating something, look across the battle lines at your current enemies in ocean 42. we have created a lean force that is going to dismantle all NoobsMob players in ocean 42, and if your pathetic alliance still stands at that point, we will come after you the next ocean over

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nobody asked why you left mibsmob, cocotte asked if you were still on a vendetta because him and trogdor didnt like your attitude, i would say as you wrote a pretty big reply with reason 1 of why you left mibsmob(nobody cares why) being trogdor and cocotte, you could have saved yourself some time and just answered yes

i could go on, but it would probably be seen as a personal attack and we dont like that on these boards, suffice to say your way of reading something and thinking it says something completely different was why we didnt gel.glad you have found an alliance that understands you best of luck.

DeletedUser

nobody asked why you left mibsmob, cocotte asked if you were still on a vendetta because him and trogdor didnt like your attitude, i would say as you wrote a pretty big reply with reason 1 of why you left mibsmob(nobody cares why) being trogdor and cocotte, you could have saved yourself some time and just answered yes

hey look its another one of NoobsMob's worthless leaders
the fact is, Cocotte made a comment about the past and about me having some so-called "vendetta" which opened the door on why I left NoobsMob
so I clarified my reasons
you are welcome to continue standing up for the behavior of NoobsMob's worthless leaders, who think its ok to publicly harass and insult members they don't agree with on the internal NoobsMob forums

i could go on, but it would probably be seen as a personal attack and we dont like that on these boards, suffice to say your way of reading something and thinking it says something completely different was why we didnt gel.glad you have found an alliance that understands you best of luck.

no, the reason we didn't "gel" is because TROGDOR and Cocotte both made highly insulting public remarks against me, on the NoobsMob forums, for all to see, and when I asked other leaders (like yourself and Mibsy) to step in, you did nothing except join in on bashing me publicly
basically, the entire leadership of NoobsMob are worthless trolls; and you proved that to me. So I left NoobsMob
at which point I received all sorts of insults in the mail, and threats from Cocotte which were never followed through on... all adding to my perception of him (and the rest of your leadership) as worthless trolls who aren't even good at this game, and require your members to prop you up and support you so you can have a chance at holding your own against the various "real" alliances that are out there

and now, your noob gooha has made the mistake of starting a war with us. so fun for all, he has already gone on vacation
who is next?
Cocotte is getting eaten alive by AlphaBeta; too bad we were so hoping he would come over and try to get involved
who will be next to run to vacation mode, I wonder?

DeletedUser

You truly are a strange one. I'd love to make a case study about your psyche. It's your persecution complex that fascinates me the most. The way you twist or neglect facts and memories until they comply with whatever new, crazed notion has popped into your head in the past few minutes. I'm sure there is some obscure, mind boggling rationale.

I have sent the forum post in its entirety to other alliances when we have a chat about removing pests. No matter what they bring to the table, I have you're messages as my Ace.

Before the Mods take this as discussing a ban, this is not about the mails, but an open discussion on the MibsMoB forum (which we have kept in our archives section in case anyone wants a recap).

Seriously, if anyone wants to read how a number of people tried to politely calm down an irrational rant, yet somehow be made out to be a conspiracy against him, this is a must have for your collection.

I always wondered since when you roped Mibsy into this, as I am fairly certain she was in hospital during this incident and could have nothing to do with it.

Your senseless tantrums and immature conversation (losing an argument? Post an unfounded personal claim/insult as a retort) is why I consider you a child, and always will.

the fact is, Cocotte made a comment about the past and about me having some so-called "vendetta" which opened the door on why I left NoobsMob
so I clarified my reasons
As Chezzy stated, a simple yes or no answer would have sufficed.

the only communication I ever got was stupid mass-mails sent out to all 960 members by leaders constantly ordering people to send them support and bail them out because they are crappy players
I remember sending a local mass mail, to those in the south east corner of ocean 42 because someone had been struggling with conquests for the past week. You didn't read your local support thread very often and I had the suspicion you didn't always read your mails.
Were you wanting me to mail you and ask about your day? See how everything was, how your co-workers were treating you, if any uncles or other family were coming over to visit that weekend, and the like.

Nearly 1000 members at our largest, of which we have trimmed the less active and selfish players from our team, and you wanted more personal time?
Grow up. Realise an alliance is a team working together not a company trying to serve the whims of its customers.

basically, the entire leadership of NoobsMob are worthless trolls
Because we didn't make certain someone a leader as they so wanted, because they had done nothing beneficial to the alliance or anyone more than 2hrs from their city.
But don't worry, we now remove those useless elements after hearing their side of the story.
at which point I received all sorts of insults in the mail, and threats from Cocotte which were never followed through on.
I'd like you to think back to that time. Clear your mind and relax.
You logged in and some how all your troops, ships and a portion of your wall had disappeared. You received a report. Now focus. Who sent that attack. Don't force it, it will come on its own. Picture it. On the count of three you will come back to us but still have that image in your head in full detail.
One. Two. THREE!
You were a tad too far to reach with a conquest and the local members seemed to take your summarised conversations as being the truth, were you were bullied by the tiny skinny kids because they tripped into clenched fist, time and time again.
I had also been informed that you had been permanently banned a few weeks after this. If it wasn't for people telling me to check this forum I'd have pretty much forgotten about you.

Also, be careful about mentioning those mails. I'll forward it to anyone who wants to read them. Message me in game.
However, discussing that issue here would be breaking the rules.

who will be next to run to vacation mode, I wonder?
I'll get my personal organiser out and see which scum will be neglecting the game in order to spend time with friends, family and loved ones in that most terrifying of places, reality!

Anything else you would like to add Ana? Remember not to reply with insults, mindless or not, as the mods are watching.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was hoping I wouldn't need to step in. However it seems neither of you can keep within the forum rules.

Now either stick to the rules or I'll start handing out infractions.

DeletedUser

Great, now Ana is going to blame me for editing this as well!

DeletedUser

Lock it Furry, this is like two little girls pulling at each others hair...The cat fight is getting boooooring.

DeletedUser

Lock it Furry, this is like two little girls pulling at each others hair...The cat fight is getting boooooring.

They can air each other's dirty laundry in public for as long as they want as long as they stay within the rules :D

It's quite entertaining to be fair snaggle :D

DeletedUser

They can air each other's dirty laundry in public for as long as they want as long as they stay within the rules :D

This is so true Furry...

Perhaps he can help.

dr_phil.jpg

DeletedUser

so your idea of objective moderating is to delete my entire post
and leave Cocotte's up
and then warn us both?
seriously?

please be objective in the future instead of just wading in and picking a side, and deleting everything one person posted while leaving up ONE SIDE of the argument. thanks

That is what you get when you pit sanity against insanity. Entertainment.

Nothing else. No development, no agreement, no end.

yeah I agree its really tough explaining anthing to people like you who live in their own little world

hey Cocotte, how's maka doing? oh yeah, he has left Mibs. did you guys kick him rather then support him? great way to treat one of your "squad leaders"
so now we have gooha, who started attacking us last week, away on "vacation" (so conveniently timed)
and maka has left
you gonna come over to ocean42 and whoop us all by yourself Cocotte?
OH WAIT lol
you lost 4 cities last week, and aren't in a position to even defend what you have

following through on the threat I made to you when I left, that I would see MibsMob dismantled in ocean 42, makes this all worthwhile
enjoy your upcoming trip to the outer oceans; perhaps you can re-establish NoobsMob in their rightful place: The Rim

DeletedUser

I deleted a post from both of you.

The ones I left up were acceptable. Your post and cocottes after it were not.

DeletedUser

Anyways, back on topic.

I think MibsMob are pretty dead now-a-days.

DeletedUser

I deleted a post from both of you.

The ones I left up were acceptable. Your post and cocottes after it were not.
Watch out, this is the start of it. Soon you'll be "harassing" him every time he posts "innocent" comments that require a team of television censors to make it suitable for all audiences, followed by "infringing upon is rights of free speech", even though Innogames is a German company and he agreed to the rules and disclaimers, etc... during the creation of his account.

Just a heads up.

MibsMob has taken a bad turn recently but we have a couple of options still available to us, and we are nothing if not persistent.

DeletedUser

Yea Coccote. You would know the best. You are second in command yet you received 0 support when we grabbed each one of your villages (we left you a few villas so you could grow some more so then we could take them again ;))

DeletedUser

hey now, this is the serious issue.

What will happened to the poor, hungary, weak nubs now!?

DeletedUser

Watch out, this is the start of it. Soon you'll be "harassing" him every time he posts "innocent" comments that require a team of television censors to make it suitable for all audiences, followed by "infringing upon is rights of free speech", even though Innogames is a German company and he agreed to the rules and disclaimers, etc... during the creation of his account.

blah blah blah keep whining you little troll
I'm still waiting for you to come over and do something about it in the game, as we dismantle NoobsMobs' holdings in ocean 42

you can say whatever you want about me I don't care; it won't change the reality of the situation, which is that your fun in this game is over, unless you are prepared to make a new start on the rim where noobs like you belong

MibsMob has taken a bad turn recently but we have a couple of options still available to us, and we are nothing if not persistent.

option 1: quit the game now and save yourself future frustration
option 2: abandon the sinking 'NoobsMob' ship and try to join another alliance and see if they will protect you (seems alot of your members are electing to take this option)
option 3: use all the remaining resources of NoobsMob to establish a new base on the rim; that way when you lose all your cities here in the central oceans you won't start from scratch out on the rim

MibsMob had taken a bad turn when they were founded.

lol yeah, my sentiments exactly