Look out MibsMob are on the warpath!

DeletedUser

the MAP killed mibsnoobs.
end of story.
and we are doing the same to (m)EOW.

did we kill it because it was horrible and strategically weak?
of course.
to spread an alliance over 50 oceans and fill it full of clueless noobs simply to bully them into sending the "leaders" defenses, is sad and pitiful at best.
so we killed them.
rid the oceans of the disease known as mibs.

it WAS fun tho, i must thank all of the clueless mibs "leaders" for that.
you'd think 4 players each of around 100,000pts and located within 5-10hrs of each other could put up a decent fight, but sadly this was not the case.

it almost sounds like you are proud in some way reminiscing on a total failure.
mibs was one of the biggest jokes ever to exist in alpha.
and you have just provided the perfect summation:

"The visible presence of a number of players was the only deterrent to stop everyone having a go at the decent ones" -cocotte

a great tag line for the mob.
it was emblazoned on their tombstone.....

or a great recruitment slogan:
**Join MIBS, and be a human shield for those of them that "actually matter"**

(reworded, but still packs that mibs sleaze)

you call THAT a training ground?
all of those players had to unlearn everything they learned in mibs.

god, the thought of little mibs babies running around....i just got the hee-bee jeebies....

We gave countless help and included guides directly from the forums but they disregarded those guides and ignored our help.

I like many ocean leaders in mibs tried to organize attacks and people said they would love to participate but when the time came the organization fell apart. I went to the effort of planning out a very precise attack for our ocean with the remaining participants but again when the time came I was left hanging in the breeze along with those who actually and in vain supported the mob's effort. In all actuality any good players were clobbered to death by much larger organizations in their oceans or they moved on to those larger organizations.

DeletedUser

lolz! Mibsmob failed no denying that... I bet checkmate will become more powerful than them!

DeletedUser

So MibsMob have disbanded? Either way I give my respects to them, they lasted this long

DeletedUser

any mass invite alliance will last exactly as long as the rest of the reputable alliances allow them to last.
it is nothing to be proud of.
there are countless numbers of alliances out there that employ this "mass invite" strategy. it is the most basic and rudimentary one out there.
if a 14year old boy were to find grep one day, and decide to start an alliance, it's exactly the way he would go about doing it.
send mails out to everyone (no matter what ocean) and anyone and hope to get a few bites.
and this alliance will incubate their cities for as long as they can, until someone decides to come along, take them and give them a new home.

and trog,
"people said they would love to participate but when the time came the organization fell apart."
that is the absolute DEFINITION, of a horrible alliance.
when you accept anyone with a pulse, no matter what their levels of intelligence, experience, strategic prowess, or courage, you have a whole lot of nothing.

the perfect way to describe mibs:
A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING.

maybe i should stop kicking a dead horse.
it's starting to smell.....

DeletedUser

end of story.
Nice story, I do love a good fiction.

Who are Map and where are you situated?
You must be a world wide operation, or at least large groups in fair number of oceans.

DeletedUser

yup.
deny deny deny.......
typical mibs.
i'll bet next you'll claim that mibs is still alive!!
i mean chessnoobs......sorry.

ask gooha or maka who we are. they know very well...........
or russian or ovichiri........the list goes on.
oh wait, you can't ask them.
they all quit.

DeletedUser

Don't know about what else went on in other oceans, but we were the cause of MibsMob's fall in O43. They started with double our points in our ocean. We (there was 4 of us back then) decided we need to declare a war on somebody, and decided MibsMob would be a good practice run. They had a reputation of an MRA so we knew it wouldn't too much for us to take on and enough to give us some fun. In the end we reached rank 2 in our ocean and MibsMob fell to being a third of our ocean points. We were the cause of Coccote and Galeverna leaving MibsMob, who I think were some of the leaders in that alliance. I think it's also the rest of the alliances that battered on MM that caused their fall as well.

DeletedUser

ah yes, alphabeta.
everyone in O42 know about you guys and your dismantling of cocotte and mibsnoobs.
we certainly can't take credit for what you did down there, just great timing on both of our parts i think to do it at the same time.
i think you could have come and done the same to the mibs up here too, even at distance.
but thankfully we got to them first :)
(and all of their delicious BP and cities).
i can't believe they gave you any sort of fight tho, more like a sparring partner that forgot their contacts and came to the gym severely hung-over.
a bulldozer knocking over a 200yr old ruin pops into my head.....
i hear you are working your magic on another group now.......good luck to your lot down there.

DeletedUser1405

Im sorry about this but op.ivy whole lot of talk and nothing relevant coming out, you keep quoting mibs as if youve known her for ages.
At least im glad to know you visit these forums regularly to catch up and see whats actually going on. My god you dont, i thought with al that spouting you actually knew what was going on in Alpha.
And no i dont profess to im just sick of hearing people jumping on the hate Mibs brigade.
At least most of them were decent enough to actually do some checking before commenting. I wish good luck to Mibs where ever she has chosen to join.
Rant over box away

DeletedUser

ah yes, alphabeta.
everyone in O42 know about you guys and your dismantling of cocotte and mibsnoobs.
we certainly can't take credit for what you did down there

end of story.
and we are doing the same to (m)EOW.

Will there ever be a day when Map members stop their lying and posturing on the forum?

Pick one story, stick with it. You're tripping yourself up

DeletedUser

well mike,
mibs was an alliance, not a person.
nobody here is talking about mibsyxx, as you appear to be.
mibsyxx started mibsmob (mibs for short) and has since has run off and abandoned her group to start the black death imperium (look around your island, you'll see a few of them).
after we did our damage, in an attempt to right the ship and erase what we had done to them, she changed the name of the then mibs alliance to chess connoiseurs...... and then left all together.

our group dismantled the mibs leaders who just happened to be in our ocean (O42).

i have never had any contact with mibsyxx herself nor claimed to.

so now, mibs is dead, chess connoiseurs is floundering, mibsyy is alive and well in black death imperium and you are the forum police of alpha.......is that right?

but i guess it's I that needs to go do some homework......huh?

if you want to discuss these matters with the big boys, come back when you get your 2nd city or your first offensive kill point.....

DeletedUser

Who cares? Mibs was what it was....why take glory from that? Sheesh

DeletedUser

blah blah blah.....
the forum was invented for posturing.....

mibs is dead, get over it.
it was an exaggeration, of course we didn't kill every last noob spanning over 30 oceans.
we killed 4 or their top 6 members, sorry if i mistook that for killing them completely......whatever was i thinking?

DeletedUser

mibsyxx started mibsmob (mibs for short) and has since has run off and abandoned her group to start the black death imperium (look around your island, you'll see a few of them).
after we did our damage, in an attempt to right the ship and erase what we had done to them, she changed the name of the then mibs alliance to chess connoiseurs...... and then left all together.

our group dismantled the mibs leaders who just happened to be in our ocean (O42).

but i guess it's I that needs to go do some homework......huh?
Yes, you do.

~MisbyXX started MibsMoB - true

~Mibsy ran off and abandoned that alliance - False
Mibsy handed founder position over to PumbaDave because of time required and similar issues.

~"after we did our damage, in an attempt to right the ship and erase what we had done to them,"
You took out one person who was quitting (Maka), who then left the alliance while he had 6 cities, as well as a couple of small fry. Gooha lost a few cities to Artemis (I've seen the claims), maybe the rest to map, maybe TW, but it definitely wasn't solely to your side.

~Mibsy changed MibsMoB to Chess Con. - False
PumbaDave did. If they had taken my suggestion to heart they'd be called TW-Light (The lighter way to enjoy gaming), there was even a logo. But I had left at this point and Pumba wouldn't listen to few members I suggested it to.

~After the name change, Mibsy left - Technically true
After all, you could state she started the alliance...then left. It is about time scale. She stayed with them for a number of weeks, maybe a month and a bit to try and help PumbaDave from getting swamped.
From what I've heard from others, Pumba started rejecting help or listening to others. That's why the great desertion occurred.

~Mibsy created Black Death Imperium after leaving MibsMoB/Chess Con. - False
Mibsy joined Black Death on the 28th of July.
Black Death had been around since late February .

Now, your made up narrative is possible, but we have to take into account Mibsy having a time machine.
Now if it was me, I'd have other things on my to-do-list than edit the history of a free to play game. But everyone has different priorities right? I mean, you could have easily gathered all this information in a 20 minute time span (taking into account correspondence times). OR you could spend that time twirling your hair pulling stories out of the air.
We know which you choose.

All fear the great MAP, for it was drawn by a blind man!

DeletedUser1405

And your one of the big boys are you, i dont play Alpha that much an its an account i wil be giving up shortly i have freinds in Alpha thats why ive only got one village but that doesnt really matter does it, what matters is you keep repeating yourself and its getting boring. As for doing homework i finished that over 40yrs ago so off to bed with your teddy.
And please dont bother responding as i said its getting boring.

DeletedUser

wow, you take this quite seriously don't you?
if it's getting boring, don't come and check this thread again.....
but of course you will.

just a game.

DeletedUser

This is one of the few active threads in our forum.
Also, posting here is like playing Go with Ana.