Look out MibsMob are on the warpath!

DeletedUser

Hey Cocotte
you are a yellow coward, and until you come and make an attempt IN GAME to take some of my cities like you keep telling everyone you are going to, I have no interest in exchanging quips with your neanderthal-equivalent intellect. go back to "internet tough guy" world, a beautiful fantasy where you are the toughest most cool guy in this game, and where nobody notices that all of your city conquers come from people in your own alliance.

*SCOFF*

DeletedUser

Hey Cocotte
you are a yellow coward, and until you come and make an attempt IN GAME to take some of my cities like you keep telling everyone you are going to, I have no interest in exchanging quips with your neanderthal-equivalent intellect. go back to "internet tough guy" world, a beautiful fantasy where you are the toughest most cool guy in this game, and where nobody notices that all of your city conquers come from people in your own alliance.

*SCOFF*

What a little noobie who utterly fails at an attempt to flame someone.....Cocotte has more honor and valor and fighting spirit in his little finger than you have in your entire body....:p.....Yellow a coward are you kidding me, it is your utter LACK of honor and weakness you should be looking at....Get a set....you little cry baby......:rolleyes:

Now this is more like the forum I know and love......Little noobies who attempt to flame someone, too bad he utterly failed and only shows his supreme NOOBINESS......:)

And get your facts straight, with regards to his colonizations......more noobiness..sir..lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cocotte's conquers aren't all abandoned grey flags???
oooohhhhh grep stats!!!
you lied to me again!!!

*correction*

sorry,
grey flags, helpless mibnoobs and players from tiny alliances with only one city.....my mistake.

*hats off*
very honorable indeed sir

DeletedUser

and to save you all the trouble.......
it may not be honorable to take cities like this, but it is smart.
i know this.

it keeps you off of the "elite" lists, but some people simply don't care to be on these lists.

DeletedUser

There is no real PNP on Grepolis, so do not worry over it guys and gals. Just focus on your game and all will work out.

DeletedUser1405

Can we have a look at BP for op.ivy and Cocotte im not saying any is worse than the other please someone post the scores here as i cant get onto grepostats to post it.

DeletedUser

Can we have a look at BP for op.ivy and Cocotte im not saying any is worse than the other please someone post the scores here as i cant get onto grepostats to post it.

No problem.
As of today-

Player: Cocotte / op.ivy
First alliance change: to United Armys of Greece - 19th January 2010, points - 241 / to CLAMPDOWN - 5th February 2010, points - 268
Current Alliance: Artemis / THE MAP OF ALL ENDING
World Rank: 54. / 465.
Best World Rank: 47 (18th September 2010) / 393. (10th July 2010)
Player Ocean Ranking: 8th (19 cities) / 4th (12 cities)
Largest Ocean Player: Phoenix Lord13(395,119)/Revan 118 jr (125,071)
Total Cities: 23 / 12
Average points per city: 10798 / 8,050
Total BP: 159,799 / 61,011
Offensive BP: 101,182 / 56,527
Defensive BP: 58,617 / 4,484
World Total BP ranking: 30 / 227
World Attack BP ranking: 36 / 130

For those who aren't use to this info, let me help explain. I did add a few more stats than the site displays to show a better picture of our situations.
First alliance change, the starting date of players isn't kept, however their alliance changes are. So we can see when they joined their first alliance to tell us roughly when they started. Showing the points proves they didn't just join an alliance after playing for a considerable time, say after they've gained 5k (a month or more).
Player Ocean Ranking, an indicator of the strength of the player in their ocean and ranks their growth against locals. However, many players have cities in other oceans, so we have to take into account the number of cities in that ocean.
Largest Ocean Player, to show the greatest competition in the ocean and a marker for general ocean difficulty.
Average points per city, not necessarily an indicator of development as many players prefer to sacrifice certain building developments in order to gain more troops. However if they generally have 8k cities and have a couple of 2k or 3k cities they are taking easy weak cities crippling their own development.
Offensive and Defensive BP, you could have sustained heavy attacks and received ample alliance support, shooting your total BP up. If you have high attack BP, you are an aggressive player who actively goes out hunting targets and indicates someone who helps their alliance.
A low attack BP shows a selfish, inexperienced player who is not as likely to gain support from their alliance.
A low defensive BP shows a player who hasn't sustained major attacks and may break under pressure. A lack of experience defending can also mean a lack of attacking skill. Those who who know how to defend know the best means to attack.

These are generally indicators rather than guarantees. It's best to try them out for yourselves.

What I see from these stats is a player who works with his alliance to attack and conquer but does little of his own solo work, slowing his growth. A general lack of defending experience and lives in a noob ocean. There is a small difference between our starting times, but 17 days should not lead to an 11 city difference.
I know he is the alliance's founder and the one in command, so you'd expect a dent in development, but he should be at least at 15 cities, since he hasn't taken a city in 2 weeks, hopefully he'll be having a growth spurt soon.

Overall, a decent player but needs to pick up the pace slightly.

Then again I could compare Ivy to the loud mouth, but that may give Ivy a God complex.

DeletedUser944

No problem.
As of today-

Player: Cocotte / op.ivy
First alliance change: to United Armys of Greece - 19th January 2010, points - 241 / to CLAMPDOWN - 5th February 2010, points - 268
Current Alliance: Artemis / THE MAP OF ALL ENDING
World Rank: 54. / 465.
Best World Rank: 47 (18th September 2010) / 393. (10th July 2010)
Player Ocean Ranking: 8th (19 cities) / 4th (12 cities)
Largest Ocean Player: Phoenix Lord13(395,119)/Revan 118 jr (125,071)
Total Cities: 23 / 12
Average points per city: 10798 / 8,050
Total BP: 159,799 / 61,011
Offensive BP: 101,182 / 56,527
Defensive BP: 58,617 / 4,484
World Total BP ranking: 30 / 227
World Attack BP ranking: 36 / 130

For those who aren't use to this info, let me help explain. I did add a few more stats than the site displays to show a better picture of our situations.
First alliance change, the starting date of players isn't kept, however their alliance changes are. So we can see when they joined their first alliance to tell us roughly when they started. Showing the points proves they didn't just join an alliance after playing for a considerable time, say after they've gained 5k (a month or more).
Player Ocean Ranking, an indicator of the strength of the player in their ocean and ranks their growth against locals. However, many players have cities in other oceans, so we have to take into account the number of cities in that ocean.
Largest Ocean Player, to show the greatest competition in the ocean and a marker for general ocean difficulty.
Average points per city, not necessarily an indicator of development as many players prefer to sacrifice certain building developments in order to gain more troops. However if they generally have 8k cities and have a couple of 2k or 3k cities they are taking easy weak cities crippling their own development.
Offensive and Defensive BP, you could have sustained heavy attacks and received ample alliance support, shooting your total BP up. If you have high attack BP, you are an aggressive player who actively goes out hunting targets and indicates someone who helps their alliance.
A low attack BP shows a selfish, inexperienced player who is not as likely to gain support from their alliance.
A low defensive BP shows a player who hasn't sustained major attacks and may break under pressure. A lack of experience defending can also mean a lack of attacking skill. Those who who know how to defend know the best means to attack.

These are generally indicators rather than guarantees. It's best to try them out for yourselves.

What I see from these stats is a player who works with his alliance to attack and conquer but does little of his own solo work, slowing his growth. A general lack of defending experience and lives in a noob ocean. There is a small difference between our starting times, but 17 days should not lead to an 11 city difference.
I know he is the alliance's founder and the one in command, so you'd expect a dent in development, but he should be at least at 15 cities, since he hasn't taken a city in 2 weeks, hopefully he'll be having a growth spurt soon.

Overall, a decent player but needs to pick up the pace slightly.

Then again I could compare Ivy to the loud mouth, but that may give Ivy a God complex.

If someone has a personal issue with this post, PM me and I will personally delete you!

Cocotte is a good friend and a good player! He is also Artemis member and we take care for our own! So get ready, here I come!

DeletedUser

If someone has a personal issue with this post, PM me and I will personally delete you!

Cocotte is a good friend and a good player! He is also Artemis member and we take care for our own! So get ready, here I come!

Uhh, what? Who and how will you delete? Mod impersonation? And where are you coming? Elaboration please. Don't leave us readers hanging. ;)

DeletedUser

Not everyone is from a country whose language is English . . . replace delete with remove and you may get the idea here salvation. Now you get back to taking those easy TG cities.

DeletedUser

They started stacking and the nearest TG city for me now is 7+ hours away by my c-ships :(

*And I think what he meant was he'll destroy us ingame by that delete word.

DeletedUser

That is precisely what he meant man...you'd have it no other way from one of your members right?

DeletedUser

wow, like you have to have more BP than every single person who has posted in a particular thread you wish to comment on......?
that's the only way to validate your statement?
is that the rule?
pay players have alot of BP, everyone knows that.
i don;t pay, i just play and enjoy.
anyone who has been ravaged by alphabeta and barely escaped would have some serious BP stats.
i think we all need to calm down here....

taking abandoned grey flag cities is easy, as is taking cities from players with only one city or players who exist in a tiny alliance.
we've all taken a few of those (some more than others).
defending teammates takes time. running an alliance (properly) takes time.
no one from mibs would know that, but we all understand that.
and some people just don;t really care about the "stats".
i'd rather dominate my ocean with my team and have dense strategic positioning of all of OUR cities, not just snatch up random scattered cities with my credit card, so i can brag on the public forum and shout it to anyone who will listen.
just a stylistic difference in game play, that's all. no need to get all upset....

DeletedUser

I'd rather try not to ignore information.
I placed both offence and defence there to make a point.
If you have been attacked, BP gets a bump from defensive BP. However, I have x2 your offensive BP.
You can't get that from being attacked.
Since there's a 2 week difference in playing time please feel free to compare to a month previous, when I had around 75k offensive BP, 1.5x your current amount.
That difference came, if you look at my stats page, from gaining a few 1000 BP every couple of days. Sometimes there's a lull with my BP growth but I force my cities to fully repopulate ASAP before moving on another target.
I'd rather lose out on points than allow weakness.

Then there's all this crying about greys.
Why should I allow others to take tactically valuable cities near mine? Ones that would otherwise greatly strengthen my area of influence, should be taken for my own benefit.
There are active players with cities I want but greys attract attention. If these eye grabbers stop popping up in my areas, I will be focusing more on active players. After all, it's not as if I'm attacking inactives. A one shot of BP is nowhere near enough for my needs, needs you yourself may one day need if you ever reach above 20 cities.

Lets see, what other ramblings were there...ah, yes.
"Premium users have more BP."
Premium bonuses provide +10% more power, so in turn, remove 10% of my BP, are we level now? No?
Then could it possibly be that those who plan to play the game seriously are willing to put the tiny amount of finance into it for gains?
£10 gives 1500 gold. That's 6 weeks full bonuses. I blow around that amount every week on the lottery. Any game you buy these days worth £40 will not provide you the same amount of amusement for the same number of hours put in.
I'm not rich or even well off, but I don't crawl around on the ground looking for pennies. Spend a little money on things you enjoy, after all this is a business and businesses need cash to keep going.
A note to finish on to prove the absolute lack of world knowledge;
op.ivy said:
wow, like you have to have more BP than every single person who has posted in a particular thread you wish to comment on......?
salvation369 said:
They started stacking and the nearest TG city for me now is 7+ hours away by my c-ships
Salvation369 aka Phoenix Lord 13, Alpha BP rank #6
Cocotte aka "Oh God Not Him Again" (unofficial), Alpha BP rank #29

I fail to see any reasonable arguments any MAP member can bring against me. I assure you I am human, and by default flawed. So why can't any MAP members find them?
Inexperience? Inability?

I can happily keep undermining your arguments without getting personal all day.There's only one who actually annoys me.

DeletedUser

wow, no need to get defensive there......
i didn't say you shouldn't spend money, i said it makes the game easier and there for skews the results of these stats comparisons you seem to love so much.
some people play from a place of honor, others play to rack up stats so they can brag about them to other players.
some players play to help their friends and don;t worry about people judging them, others sign on in the middle of the night to keep up appearances and not let their precious stats drop.
difference of philosophy, that's all.
we don;t claim to be the best players in grepolis, or even in alpha. in fact it's clear that we are not, no one needs to point that out.

play your way, you're good at it.
no one is trying to get you to stop, just settle down.....
you don;t have to get so defensive.
you obviously get off on this back and forth so i expect another wall full of text to follow this........
i may check back in, i may not.
post what you will if you feel the need to prove me wrong or pick this post apart letter by letter......

DeletedUser909

some people play from a place of honor, others play to rack up stats so they can brag about them to other players.

I do hope that you're not saying what I think you're saying here. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that you think paying for premium advantages is dishonourable.

If that is what you are saying then I'm going to repeat here what has been said elsewhere. If there were not players who were willing to plunk down their cold, hard cash for this game, there would be no game to play.

DeletedUser

no lol
not at all.
in fact i think the majority of players pay (good ones anyway), i am definitely in the small group that doesn't.
i just think that there is no need for big point players who pay, to beat up on little players and then brag about it as if it were a fair fight.
we all need to take out smaller players, but some tact would be nice sometimes.
a "good fight", or "you may have gotten one, but i'll get it back soon..."
a little sportsmanship goes a long way.
all this point comparing when there is really no comparison that needs to be made.....it's a bit petty.

DeletedUser

wow, no need to get defensive there......
i didn't say you shouldn't spend money, i said it makes the game easier and there for skews the results of these stats comparisons you seem to love so much.
some players play to help their friends and don;t worry about people judging them, others sign on in the middle of the night to keep up appearances and not let their precious stats drop.
difference of philosophy, that's all.
we don;t claim to be the best players in grepolis, or even in alpha. in fact it's clear that we are not, no one needs to point that out.

play your way, you're good at it.
no one is trying to get you to stop, just settle down.....
you don;t have to get so defensive.
you obviously get off on this back and forth so i expect another wall full of text to follow this........
i may check back in, i may not.
post what you will if you feel the need to prove me wrong or pick this post apart letter by letter......

Nice play. A couple of slaps then making yourself out to be a victim.
Sneaky and unhanded, but I like it.
Touché

DeletedUser

lol
ya, that's about all i expected out of you......