Inactive Topic Member Titles

DeletedUser18705

Why not? It isn't hugely needed, but it definitely doesn't hurt anything, and I could see why it would be especially helpful in bigger alliances, and some alliances put the players ocean as their title if they're just a regular member, so it makes it easier to just look at their post and know right away where they're at.

DeletedUser

see it seems like they want more discussion before moving it forward, but due to our lack of actual active posters that discussion is simply not feasible.

haha the idea is so simple there's not really a discussion

DeletedUser44089

This is a good idea and should be pretty easy to implement.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the LQ, but is this what you had in your mind?

d23293bc2e992e9a037a6f9a843fd598.png

I was thinking either there, or maybe just after/before the date of the post?

DeletedUser

Sorry for the LQ, but is this what you had in your mind?

d23293bc2e992e9a037a6f9a843fd598.png

I was thinking either there, or maybe just after/before the date of the post?

Yes kind of like that. Maybe the title could be in a different font/color as the rest of the text so that it doesn't look confusing.

DeletedUser

Been playing around with fonts - Also moved it between the name and the date by moving the date further right, which looks a lot better, but I can't seem to get a font that looks alright and fits in with the other text..

DeletedUser

Swamp-Fox 014-08-10 23:34
Founder
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The forum post.

How about something like this?

DeletedUser

Yeah, that looks good, do you want it in a visual aid? Just tell me what font that is and i'll send one that you can put on your original post :)

DeletedUser

Here, I thought the letters would look a bit better in different colors if they want to add a color at all.

hgqfsER.png

DeletedUser44027

Don't know if I've voiced my approval of this before, but... Great idea.

DeletedUser

Here, I thought the letters would look a bit better in different colors if they want to add a color at all.

hgqfsER.png

That might be good, I think the title should be smaller than the name though. Also neon green isn't the best :p but I get what you are saying

Big yes from me, right now the titles are kind of useless, since few people actually spend time looking at the whole members list.

Erm... Good idea? Again? Implement this now? That's about it.

Don't know if I've voiced my approval of this before, but... Great idea.

hmmmmm