Milestones Milestones of Nysa

J.n.c 93

Strategos
Hahaha, ok ladies, talking about me again ;) haha. Just a reminder, this is the milestones thread so keep the spamming to a minimum.

Telcontar

Phrourach
Knights who say NI first to 10mil points

Is there even a point to this thread anymore? Hasnt been updated in a looooong while.

Telcontar

Phrourach
Damn. Ill keep posting here anyway, in case anyone else is going to start the milestones again

First to 500k DBP - Queen Viv
First alliance to achieve 1000 colonization gains - Knights (NWO has 1001 and Knights have 1275 so I think its safe to say Knights hit it first). Can someone double-check this one though? Wasnt very thorough

J.n.c 93

Strategos
Okay guys, I can update this thread by editing the original post, I maybe a bit slow but please do keep posting the milestones, everyone likes to see who got there first.

Unless, if someone can start a new milestone thread and keep that updated, then I can close this one. All they have to do is copy and paste, and then update the recent milestones achieved. Any takers?

Telcontar

Phrourach
Bonus milestone : first guy to be ranked 2nd in an ocean of 2 people - Steelonius, O11. Btw the jordany1994 in the same ocean seems to be trying for a WW all on his lonesome :p