Top 12 Most promising Alliances

• Thread starter Sappho of Eressos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This list is not just a copy paste from the in game rank where an alliance with 99 members obviously get a higher rank than an 11 player alliance regardless of wether the alliance consist of better players or not. No, this is instead taking into consideration the average point of the members in each alliance and more importantly their ABP. Feel free to contribute with your only list or comment and critique on mine.

In order of average current ABP per member with actual in game rank in paranthesis:

Rank.......Alliance........................ABP(average)...Points(average)....Members
1(15)........All Your Base..................113.....................1232.......................20
2(28)........The Empire.....................75......................1305.......................12
3(33)........Guardian Angels...............64......................1056.......................11
4(5)..........Deaths Measure..............61......................1054.......................50
5(19)........ShapeShifters.................59......................1107........................20
6(4)..........Seraphim.......................44.......................992........................57
7(14)........Extraordinary Gentlemen...40......................1326........................19
8(40)........No Name Needed.............32......................1058........................10
9(1)..........Irish War Wolves.............22......................992.........................99
10(18)......Vengeful Brothers.............12......................858........................26
11(25)......Bedlam...........................11......................1047.......................16
12(6)........Ex0dus............................8.......................742........................68

Now here is my personal (and very subjective) ranking of these alliances:
01. All Your Base - highest ABP per member, 3rd pointaverage, solid 20 players, could use a few more.
02. Deaths Measure - Some very agressive players. A lot of members with a decent average. Should drop deadweight.
03. Extraordinary Gentlemen - highest pointaverage, could use more members, haven't been very agressive.. yet
04. The Empire - 2nd in both ABP per member and pointaverage, but really needs more members.
05. Guardian Angels - Agressive and high point average, but really needs more members.
06. Shapeshifters - good overall average.
07. No name needed - can be a dark horse.
08. Bedlam - is definitely a dark horse with some very experienced members, small alliance though.
09. Seraphim - a few very good members, a lot of deadweight.
10. Irish War Wolves - typical MRA, but with one or two good players. Should work on their PR.
11. Vengeful Brothers - not sure how they even ended up on this list
12. Exodus - typical MRA

questions?

DeletedUser27700

I like this list alot. Are you planning on updating it once in a while?

DeletedUser24767

I did this same list on Sparta.
We were high there too.

Expect more of the same.

:D

DeletedUser

Bit early for all this since the things you really want to know just can't be divined at this time. I am more interested in which alliances have a core crew that came from another world with a skills and a sense of purpose. It's all well and good to have fast builders but plenty of alliance with only fast builders end up being the construction team for an alliance that takes all those pretty cities away from them.

I like small and nimble alliances that start off with a limited number but the truth is that having a core of elite surrounded by a bunch of promising people is far more effective. You nurture ones with promise you never would have met if you were trying hard to avoid an MRA tag. The rest are part of the natural churn. I am all about being elitist but I also like to give new players a chance to become elitist if they have the inclination and talent.

War Wolves should be fun to see. They have a nice presence in the core and it will be interesting to see how much of that is a core of players who work well together. There are obviously a few nimble strike teams from other servers that are gonna keep neighbors up at night. Other than that, I'll wait a few weeks before handing out MRA and overrated tags.

DeletedUser

Guardian angels has been farming me because I wont merge with them, or attack IwW. I gave them most of that :(

DeletedUser27700

Bit early for all this since the things you really want to know just can't be divined at this time. I am more interested in which alliances have a core crew that came from another world with a skills and a sense of purpose. It's all well and good to have fast builders but plenty of alliance with only fast builders end up being the construction team for an alliance that takes all those pretty cities away from them.

I like small and nimble alliances that start off with a limited number but the truth is that having a core of elite surrounded by a bunch of promising people is far more effective. You nurture ones with promise you never would have met if you were trying hard to avoid an MRA tag. The rest are part of the natural churn. I am all about being elitist but I also like to give new players a chance to become elitist if they have the inclination and talent.

War Wolves should be fun to see. They have a nice presence in the core and it will be interesting to see how much of that is a core of players who work well together. There are obviously a few nimble strike teams from other servers that are gonna keep neighbors up at night. Other than that, I'll wait a few weeks before handing out MRA and overrated tags.

well spoken. Thats the reason i originally came here. But i think i will try another alliance.
Only the best for me and my friends. DOOM for my enemies.

DeletedUser11965

(4)..........Seraphim.......................44.......................992........................57
09. Seraphim - a few very good members, a lot of deadweight.

They're so kool xD :cool:

scaled.php

DeletedUser25133

sorry dont think we have alot of dead wood at all in our alliance just not getting the BP the islands that other people are.

we will see how this goes when conquer sets in.

cheers
scav

DeletedUser

Yeah all of them are active and keeping your members down so that they cant do , your just mad that we have a stronger base god. You guys are such cowards you called in all your base to merge

DeletedUser11965

All of them active? Sorry bro, can't agreed on that one. You recruit everyone and anyone who is on islands with us because your scared. You know we're the better players, and you know you can't win. So might as well disband now and go play farmville.

2 out of a team hurts us sooooo much.

And apparently from your message, ur gonna conquer me today? GOOD LUCK. Tell you what, I'll throw a party if you can. Revolt me right now! I'm waiting! If you can't, don't act like you can, because it'll only make you look retarded.

DeletedUser

We will do it overnight when you are offline, i view your athenas records daily. besides who knows maybe i'm giving you false intel ;) also godslayer is a cheater. Ashopath was his old account he gave to a friend from another world and asho ghosted a while back as you know. Then 6hrs later god takes the city, i know it takes at least 5hrs to get there, enjoy it when your leader is banned :)

DeletedUser11965

Haha, ur funny bro. Stop making excuses against someone just because they're better than you.

As for Athena's record...mobile activity don't show at ALL.

DeletedUser

We will come out on top crimson you will see lol, the empire is just mad because most of their members are being farmed xD and he didnt even acknowledge that god is a cheater because he knows its true. have fun keeping up when your leader is banned buddy. also according to athenas records god hasnt slept more than 2 hrs since the world started, that is just sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We will do it overnight when you are offline, i view your athenas records daily. besides who knows maybe i'm giving you false intel ;) also godslayer is a cheater. Ashopath was his old account he gave to a friend from another world and asho ghosted a while back as you know. Then 6hrs later god takes the city, i know it takes at least 5hrs to get there, enjoy it when your leader is banned :)

Woah , that didnt sound like he was kidding and if you were kidding your a real good kidder , you had facts , proof in players , and more lol

DeletedUser

I don't speak unless I can back it up, and he ignored I said it so he is obviously aware god is double accounting. I sent a ticket to the support, watch him get banned in a few days, then what good does he do you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.