Top 12 Most promising Alliances

• Thread starter Sappho of Eressos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When you get older and have to pay your own rent or mortgage, thats like not enough for food, phone bills, internet bills etc

DeletedUser

Not even i could make more than that working for walmart

DeletedUser

I own s carwashing business...Just too pay my xbox live, buy jordans and clothes

DeletedUser11965

I'm saying I'm actually doing something with my life not sitting on grepolis all day...

@Ichi well it's a part time, Im actually planning on becoming a college professor..

DeletedUser

I'm saying I'm actually doing something with my life not sitting on grepolis all day...

@Ichi well it's a part time, Im actually planning on becoming a college professor..

Good, good its important to have a goal. Well im done I've spammed way too much, and all this well probably be deleted by kanga

DeletedUser

You can never make a solid point with what you are saying here can you arshark? Whos to say I'm on at all times. If you don't know my life and your talking about it it tells me you are panicking

DeletedUser

ArShark - Props for making more then most people at your age.

Rakatos - Grow-Up

DeletedUser25133

right guys enough is enough lets get back to the thread

if you want to continue this please create a thread saying "mod please delete this" and im sure they will

so any alliances looking liike they can split into the top 10 under the radar

DeletedUser

Guys, why don't you just bust out rulers....i mean this is getting to be funny.

DeletedUser

So can anyone update the original BP list and such? The tables have turned quite a bit and I would like to get this thread back to its original purpose.

DeletedUser

http://grepointel.com/sigs/dir/madgrizzy81hmb1pjys.png

my new signatue and athlete you'll be happy with this ranking

1 Irish War Wolves 7808
2 Deaths Measure 7451
3 Seraphim 6364
4 The Empire 4576
5 Extraordinary Gentlemen 2890
6 Growing Shadow 2303
7 ShapeShifters 2094
8 C.H.A.O.S. 1789
9 Guardian Angels 1600
10 Ultimate Force 1515
11 Ascension 1493
12 Vengeful Brothers 1364

DeletedUser27700

Having the highest DBP is nothing to be that proud of

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yeah having best fighters and best leader is though don't you people ever learn to quit attacking after we keep dodging you

DeletedUser

happy hitting militia every second thats what that says because were also second in offense

Status
Not open for further replies.