Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Ryann16

Strategos
i speak in my name not in my alliance name
if youre a diplomat, you truly must be the most unskilled and worst diplomat ever, since you are so detached from the reality of your alliance.

we had shared defensive/offensive tab with you for the longest time and just today we removed you guys because you were joining attacks with our enemies seeing when and where they were attacking.

Speaking of facts, would you like me to share battle reports of your alliance and your sister alliance attacking us while we had this NAP of yours?? Or are you completely unaware of whats going on around you and as an unskilled diplomat you just run your mouth with empty words? There are numerous of battle reports of you guys attacking members of my alliance and putting them on revolt. Funny part is that one of your members who comited joint attacks with achilles, in a recent messagge told our member that "he was drunk" when he was sending attacks and i honestly didnt believe him.

But now that i read what you wrote as "the diplomat", i truly believe he was drunk but probably not as drunk as you when you wrote this message.
You know we have to accept the shared forums right? Even if you put us on them, we still have to accept them to see them. And we didn’t.
And am I magically supposed to know my players are attacking you all?
If they don’t tell me, or you don’t tell me, how will I know? That’s poor communication on your part, but I guess that makes me a horrible diplomat, you’re right.

I guess if you really want this fight, we can give it to you. If you’re complaining about a couple of drunk attacks that nobody knew about, I’d hate to see what you’re like in the next few weeks when we push you out of our ocean.

DeletedUser47369

You know we have to accept the shared forums right? Even if you put us on them, we still have to accept them to see them. And we didn’t.
And am I magically supposed to know my players are attacking you all?
If they don’t tell me, or you don’t tell me, how will I know? That’s poor communication on your part, but I guess that makes me a horrible diplomat, you’re right.

I guess if you really want this fight, we can give it to you. If you’re complaining about a couple of drunk attacks that nobody knew about, I’d hate to see what you’re like in the next few weeks when we push you out of our ocean.
You‘re a diplomat and you dont know which alliances your team are attacking?

Ryann16

Strategos
You‘re a diplomat and you dont know which alliances your team are attacking?
You took that out of context. If a drunk player attacks someone marked on the DNH list, then he is at fault. How can I be the one to blame if it was not reported however?
Of course I know who they are attacking, and who they are not supposed to be attacking. Don’t be silly.

Ryann16

Strategos
when i joined empire i already found the forums shared and everyone there had the impression that you guys accepted the forums that some people were asking why no one from ghosts are commenting?

Secondly, its not about wanting a fight or not, were playing grepolis so clearly were here to fight someone.
im a new player in this world my city is just 3k, i can always restart buy some gold and get to 5k city within the day, but that doesnt hide the fact nor changes my opinion about your low behavior. If taking my city would satisfy your ego or make you feel superior by attacking me with 120 players, then i would be more than happy being able to contribute positively in your mental state.

You sound very cocky and in a way you have a right to, because instead of fighting alliances in your ocean for control, you choose to ally the top 3 alliances in your ocean, thus, making the easier choice and now you come in forum and threaten to remove a player with a 3k city. Dude please! You own 422 cities in o55 while we own only ~100, you have us outnumbered 4 by 1. Clearly your strategy was to make NAP with us and ally anyone who would accept so that your confidence grows and you can freely run your mouth here.

Achilles black sails accepted your ally pact because they are as weak in character as you, and they were scared to death to even think of the possibility of fighting you, so they ended up accepting the ally request which now became a merger. You and your allies are perfect for eachother, a bunch of cowards alone, but very cocky in big numbers. Lets see how you will handle fighting big numbers in the following weeks aswell. Have some respect for yourself in words you say and show a better character, at the end of the day you claim to be the diplomat.

Besides, you think we depended on your "grace" for survival and did not ally with someone stronger? Oh please, can you get anymore arrogant?

Edit : As if allying anyone in your ocean who was a threat to you was not enough, you also recruited members from Empire such as gabi9208 and SuperNenad as if you have no shame nor respect for yourself.

Edit 2 : Make that 3 players you stole from us, now its Xx2020 too lool

If 1000 chickens are clucking non stop, regardless of their number superiority at the end of the day a chicken is a chicken and will always behave as such.

There are many players in your "coalition of o55" and i truly wish to believe that your character doesn't represent all of them and as a diplomat, you leave a lot to desire for.
As for this, the only reason that I am on here is to set you straight. Don't tell me how to "show character" when you are the one on here making false statements and telling blatant lies. A lot of players know me, and they know my character because I don't just talk it, I walk it. And I will not let my alliance be slandered by you.

We never had shared forums with you, because we did not want them. I made it CLEAR to your alliance multiple times that our relationship would not go beyond a NAP. Even after the begged me countless times to hold hands with you and the Oblivion alliances to fight JD. We have no interest in 54, so why hug a 54 alliance that we have no interest in?

From the start, ABS and Ghosts have been one team. The plan always was to merge together after we secure our respective areas of the ocean, to cover more ground and take the best players in the ocean. You can try to slander us with the coward hugging argument, but it's incorrect. We have few pacts, and are neutral and fighting everybody else. The drop separate and merge tactic is a proven tactic for winning teams. You should know that being around since 2010 right?

But no, we're cowards that "hide behind numbers" and "wont stand a chance in a real fight". Get real, do your research and quit making up lies to fit your false narrative.

DeletedUser47369

71904091.jpg
You took that out of context. If a drunk player attacks someone marked on the DNH list, then he is at fault. How can I be the one to blame if it was not reported however?
Of course I know who they are attacking, and who they are not supposed to be attacking. Don’t be silly.
If players are attacking alliances who they shouldn’t be attacking it’s a leadership issue as well as a player issue,

what did you say to him

Ryann16

Strategos
I still don't know who the player is, as nobody has reported it. If it happened, shouldn't leadership know about it? If the player was drunk attacking and hit it on accident, the team being attacked should notify us of a violation of our agreement. But they haven't.

Empire was, and STILL IS, on our Do Not Hit list, that gets sent out regularly. So yeah the player was probably drunk and not paying attention.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
when i joined empire i already found the forums shared and everyone there had the impression that you guys accepted the forums that some people were asking why no one from ghosts are commenting?

Secondly, its not about wanting a fight or not, were playing grepolis so clearly were here to fight someone.
im a new player in this world my city is just 3k, i can always restart buy some gold and get to 5k city within the day, but that doesnt hide the fact nor changes my opinion about your low behavior. If taking my city would satisfy your ego or make you feel superior by attacking me with 120 players, then i would be more than happy being able to contribute positively in your mental state.

You sound very cocky and in a way you have a right to, because instead of fighting alliances in your ocean for control, you choose to ally the top 3 alliances in your ocean, thus, making the easier choice and now you come in forum and threaten to remove a player with a 3k city. Dude please! You own 422 cities in o55 while we own only ~100, you have us outnumbered 4 by 1. Clearly your strategy was to make NAP with us and ally anyone who would accept so that your confidence grows and you can freely run your mouth here.

Achilles black sails accepted your ally pact because they are as weak in character as you, and they were scared to death to even think of the possibility of fighting you, so they ended up accepting the ally request which now became a merger. You and your allies are perfect for eachother, a bunch of cowards alone, but very cocky in big numbers. Lets see how you will handle fighting big numbers in the following weeks aswell. Have some respect for yourself in words you say and show a better character, at the end of the day you claim to be the diplomat.

Besides, you think we depended on your "grace" for survival and did not ally with someone stronger? Oh please, can you get anymore arrogant?

Edit : As if allying anyone in your ocean who was a threat to you was not enough, you also recruited members from Empire such as gabi9208 and SuperNenad as if you have no shame nor respect for yourself.

Edit 2 : Make that 3 players you stole from us, now its Xx2020 too lool

If 1000 chickens are clucking non stop, regardless of their number superiority at the end of the day a chicken is a chicken and will always behave as such.

There are many players in your "coalition of o55" and i truly wish to believe that your character doesn't represent all of them and as a diplomat, you leave a lot to desire for.
The salt is unreal. Who tf are you?
We never shared forums with Empire, and if we did for a short period of time, we stopped because your alliance is/was straight garbage. I’ve been here since the very start and every proper pact we’ve made is strategical and helps us going forward. We fight who we need to fight, we don’t fight who we don’t need to.

I don’t think you quite know how this game works. You talk like you know a lot but you clearly know very little. Don’t think you have a clue about strategy and planning for domination. You must have got carried to your crown. Utterly useless.

Our diplomat has been very successful in his role and has set us up well for going forward. If you don’t like alliances teaming up, I suggest you stop playing this game. It’s part of it. You’re letting your salty tears cloud to it vision. Sit down, shut up and get on with the game. Quit moaning

Ryann16

Strategos
hey pudding brain, you are in no position whatsoever to say whos a garbage alliance and who is not. Before you speak, make sure to process your thoughts before saying that, because thats the difference between empty words of a fool and the meaningful words of a educated human being.

We fight who we need to fight, we don’t fight who we don’t need to. - According to the data, your latest conquests are from Cavemen and Rachel Welc, Empire, Black Sail, Bupyc,Bad and Boozy etc. Are these the alliances that you were saying you NEED to fight? Your allies are in top 3 ranked in your ocean and according to your highly valuable logic these are the people you dont need to fight with. How does a coalition of 430+ citys in o55 can consider fighting small, unorganized alliances with less than 50 citys in your ocean? Are these really the people you need to fight for domination? This is the proof Click here for Grepo Data

i agree with the part that every pact you made was strategical but its not a true fighter move.

Don’t think you have a clue about strategy and planning for domination. - Clearly you have a clue about strategy and planning domination. So far you merged and created a pact with the top alliances in your ocean, so that you can establish your stronghold there without having to worry about your back. Domination is not sending pact requests and crossing fingers hoping for the best and the easy way out. Domination is FIGHTING and DOMINATING the world

Im not being salty, im just being truthful. As for my experience, i have played in ETA en7, i have been #1 in my ocean, i have succesfully lead alliance towards victory and the alliance we merged with was right in middle of the world fighting literally EVERY SINGLE ALLIANCE in top 7 in north/south/east/west direction of ours and we managed to WIN SIGNIFICALY with MINIMAL LOSSES. Have you ever done that? As much as this might sound over exaggerating , feel free to check our external forums CLICK HERE ETA EXTERNAL FORUMS . This legendary alliance was called Chaos Rising and you can read very well in forums what kind of alliance this was. Stop eating pudding because its truly affecting your logic and your sense.

After reading your comment, i think you might have been the drunk guy who attacks those players who have a NAP.
As stated above. We are not holding hands with any alliances near us. Ghosts and ABS are one team, and always have been.
And yea we did need to fight them. It’s called consolidating a strong core for better defense, and in Domination every city on a farm island makes a difference.
We are not holding hands, we are not spies, we never had a pact with you, we never betrayed you, and we’re not scared of a fight.
There is a difference between playing smart and playing reckless. Many people here are just for the fight, while others are thinking about endgame already.

Ryann16

Strategos
i have nothing personal with you guys, in no way i would want to talk down to someone i dont know. But i spoke what i saw because i thought it was very unfair to receive attacks from someone i thought i had NAP with.

If ABS and Ghosts have been one team, meaning 2 alliances under the same roof, then why Ghosts have NAP with us while ABS have attacked/revolted/conquered our citys? How would you explain this? On top of it, how you are completely unaware? Many of the attacks were from multiple players who CLEARLY must have had a thread in the forum targeting our particular citys. These are all traces that lead to what i was saying prior, that it was all an organized offensive by some players.

i dont think you personally had this in your mind or wanted this or even organized these attacks, im even going to say to give you the benefit of doubt you were completely unaware and if thats the case, then there is a serious issue of your alliance members not respecting their leaders decisions of NAP pacts.
Just PM me in game if you really want a detailed explanation. But stop lying about Ghosts.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
hey pudding brain, you are in no position whatsoever to say whos a garbage alliance and who is not. Before you speak, make sure to process your thoughts before saying that, because thats the difference between empty words of a fool and the meaningful words of a educated human being.

We fight who we need to fight, we don’t fight who we don’t need to. - According to the data, your latest conquests are from Cavemen and Rachel Welc, Empire, Black Sail, Bupyc,Bad and Boozy etc. Are these the alliances that you were saying you NEED to fight? Your allies are in top 3 ranked in your ocean and according to your highly valuable logic these are the people you dont need to fight with. How can a coalition of 430+ citys in o55 can consider fighting small, unorganized alliances with less than 50 citys in your ocean more than bigger and stronger alliances who could be considered as a rival? Are these really the people you need to fight for domination? This is the proof Click here for Grepo Data
In my eyes you choose the easy path. Obviously ally with your potential rivals, eliminate small fish, gain a stronghold and then fight the other big fishes. Its a simple strategy that doesnt require much to understand not just only by me, but by every single player in en131 world.

i agree with the part that every pact you made was strategical but its not a true fighter move.

Don’t think you have a clue about strategy and planning for domination. - Clearly you have a clue about strategy and planning domination. So far you merged and created a pact with the top alliances in your ocean, so that you can establish your stronghold there without having to worry about your back. Domination is not sending pact requests and crossing fingers hoping for the best and the easy way out. Domination is FIGHTING and DOMINATING the world

Im not being salty, im just being truthful. As for my experience, i have played in ETA en7, i have been #1 in my ocean, i have succesfully lead alliance towards victory and the alliance we merged with was right in middle of the world fighting literally EVERY SINGLE ALLIANCE in top 7 in north/south/east/west direction of ours and we managed to WIN SIGNIFICALY with MINIMAL LOSSES. Have you ever done that? As much as this might sound over exaggerating , feel free to check our external forums CLICK HERE ETA EXTERNAL FORUMS . This legendary alliance was called Chaos Rising and you can read very well in forums what kind of alliance this was. Stop eating pudding because its truly affecting your logic and your sense.

After reading your comment, i think you might have been the drunk guy who attacks those players who have a NAP.

you have absolutely no clue about anything to do with our alliance . As Ryan said, ABS and Ghosts are one, you are so far up your own *** you don’t realise that. Instead of crying your eyes out on forums about it when no one really cares, you could message our leader and discuss it peacefull but instead you’ve decided to come on the forums trying to spread misinformation and blatant lies .

if you had any clue about playing this game, you’d know you have to take out the smaller alliances to grow and consolidate your core. You really are thick. Also I’m so sorry this affects you so much. You must have took a good chunk of your time to type that salty essay that is 100% salt and 0% fact.

We are just over two weeks into this world, and you act like everyone should be at war and fighting for domination. It is far too early for that to begin, every alliance is trying to solidify their core. What are we meant to do with smaller alliances forming a tight core in our ocean, just leave them and let them turtle up? You talk like you know a lot but you’re chatting absolute nonsense about things you don’t have a clue about.

So let me get it straight.

The Ghost and ABS have been one team, yet still they have each a sister Alliance that makes 'em 4 Alliances as a whole team.
Still they have NAP with other big or mediocre alliances near 'em.

Well.

Good Luck to those warriors who don't have anyone to fight with.
They can surely win the world though.

Last edited:

Ryann16

Strategos
So let me get it straight.

The Ghost and ABS have been one team, yet still they have each a sister Alliance that makes 'em 4 Alliances as a whole team.
Still they have NAP with other big or mediocre alliances near 'em.

Well.

Good Luck to those warriors who don't have anyone to fight with.
They can surely win the world though.

yeah sure for the sake of pretending, I guess you can say that.

I mean hey if you like being wrong and making a fool of yourself, that’s fine too.