Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

jameslongst

Strategos
A question was asked and it was answered lol u got a brain for a reason

As for excuses, i've heard u made many excuses as reasons for losing worlds lmao

Smeared doesn't mean ran away btw ;)
Salty...lol.

We smeared him a lot like...a lot like something...oh yeah! A lot like we're smearing you right now! LMAO

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
yeah uvis, why are you such a fan??

ngl @anes king just checked if @Davosy00 is in my team in 133 to immediately boot him and list him as internal for being a drama queen but then i realized he is in bloods and that is punishment enough :*

p.s. seeing him write this as part 2 gave me big cringe look as there is no part 1..

Ryann16

Strategos

ngl @anes king just checked if @Davosy00 is in my team in 133 to immediately boot him and list him as internal for being a drama queen but then i realized he is in bloods and that is punishment enough :*

p.s. seeing him write this as part 2 gave me big cringe look as there is no part 1..

yo bby chill go to sleep and stop blasting everyone lmao

DeletedUser56813

SPICY DRAMA ALERT (PART 2 - THE SCAM)

After spending several months in JD, I have observed the most dishonourable, untrustworthy and selfish group of players that I have ever seen in this game.

If you have not known, there is a core group of Greek and/or Portuguese players that appear to have known each other before joining this world and have dropped in many of the other alliances to get intel and/or to sabotage them. I have witnessed countless elaborate lies that just do not add up. Many of these 'in' group players have slowly merged into JD. Then suddenly taken up leadership positions in JD overnight. These players do not support at all and are only in it for themselves. They would rather feed each other bp to chase daily awards than to save a team member from losing a city.

It has come to the stage now that they are internalising any player that are not part of this 'in' group over the smallest infractions. You know not to question anything or face being managed out. When leadership is covert and hidden, you know that there are going to be more plots and sub-plots.

Watching players voicing concerns about not receiving support then being blamed and internalised. There were no situations where the leaders tried to diplomatically resolve concerns but to 'eat' these players. All i see in chat these days is "eat" "eat" "eat".

My final straw is witnessing a supposed leader that was not part of this 'in' group suddenly being internalised as she had not given up cities to this group. Yes, she appeared inactive, however, was responding to messages.

I have always tried to stay loyal to this alliance, however, trust can not be built on lies and witnessed betrayals.

When there is a high turnover of people you know there is an underlying issue. To any JD member that is not part of this group. Get out and be warned, you could be next.

XiHerculesGR is TheCrossWhite
Qanon?

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus

After spending several months in JD, I have observed the most dishonourable, untrustworthy and selfish group of players that I have ever seen in this game.

If you have not known, there is a core group of Greek and/or Portuguese players that appear to have known each other before joining this world and have dropped in many of the other alliances to get intel and/or to sabotage them. I have witnessed countless elaborate lies that just do not add up. Many of these 'in' group players have slowly merged into JD. Then suddenly taken up leadership positions in JD overnight. These players do not support at all and are only in it for themselves. They would rather feed each other bp to chase daily awards than to save a team member from losing a city.

It has come to the stage now that they are internalising any player that are not part of this 'in' group over the smallest infractions. You know not to question anything or face being managed out. When leadership is covert and hidden, you know that there are going to be more plots and sub-plots.

Watching players voicing concerns about not receiving support then being blamed and internalised. There were no situations where the leaders tried to diplomatically resolve concerns but to 'eat' these players. All i see in chat these days is "eat" "eat" "eat".

My final straw is witnessing a supposed leader that was not part of this 'in' group suddenly being internalised as she had not given up cities to this group. Yes, she appeared inactive, however, was responding to messages.

I have always tried to stay loyal to this alliance, however, trust can not be built on lies and witnessed betrayals.

When there is a high turnover of people you know there is an underlying issue. To any JD member that is not part of this group. Get out and be warned, you could be next.

I would want to get out of there too. If one of your big players can stack his revolted city with 1k FTS while people in the alliance lose all of theirs bc of a lack of support then you know you’ve got a massive issue

DeletedUser8345

If you would be playing this server, you would know and understand the drama to some extent
He was solo golding his walls and trying to save his cities
He would get 50k+ DBP everytime we would OP JD
I am not in JD to know whether they would send support to him or not but things over there seem to be like its every person for themselves and thats not really sustainable during OP's
Taking 20+ cities every OP from the rank 1 ally seems ridiculous but it still happens every single time

Thecrosswhite

Hekatontarch

If only I wasn't that a simmer :(

Hope the TF members have grabbed their popcorn.

DeletedUser54191

Given the scale of JD's collapse yesterday,. I have to assume there's a certain amount of truth to what Davosy says.

jameslongst

Strategos
Given the scale of JD's collapse yesterday,. I have to assume there's a certain amount of truth to what Davosy says.
JDs move yesterday was their best move so far. They dropped everything...now if they can just run as fast as possible away from True Fear they might survive. Don’t play dead it won’t help...you guys gotta run. Run Donkey, Run!