MRA really LMFAO

DeletedUser

:D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D
haha guys thnx a lot for your kind words it was really appreciable MRA uff i love it fine now
MAELSTROM is an active alliance whose average is above 1100 currently on
rank 1 in world rankings
rank 1 defender
rank 2 mixed
each and every player is active and no refugee and inactive is entertained
it is basically a huge empire which is self sustainable
if you hate us then why are you sending spies in our alliance it is a childish act guys anyway coming back to point so kepp praising us with the title MRA (MOST REACTIVE ALLIANCE) haha
thanks to guys who have helped and supported me though
so have fun and HAPPY HUNTING

DeletedUser

Um... What?

Rank 1 in rankings - well the only reason you are there is because you have the most members in the world, hence why you are labeled an MRA.

Rank 1 in DBP - This is just a sign that you are being targeted the most, and the fact that you are 5th in ABP solidifies this, and proves that you never hit back.

Rank 2 mixed- ...Well it's about 70% DBP, so not much to brag about there.

No refugees/inactives - There's plenty of inactives on my island, so I'm not sure what you're smoking.

The rest really isn't worth responding to, all it is is you in denial.

DeletedUser

guys we are not a fool to attack back we are happy with easy bps which we get my enlisting militia just attacking players with no reason if you want to attack do it when you want to conquer him mate
you can see our average mate though mate
and last but not the least can you tell me the name of inactive ....... none LMFAO :D guy just because they are not responding does not make them inactive and they are not beggars (refugees) asking support they are self sustainable

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

^^^^^See above.

Common sense says that you are going to have the highest in certain rankings you have stacks of players.
And anyone with an ounce of experience in the game could do a few checks and find around 25% of your alliance not responding or growing. If these aren't inactives what are they. Just out of curiosity, did you dishonour your pact with REVENGE because you had a stack of farms in your alliance, as it seems that your alliance was feeding the Elite alliances in this world.

I see Rose tinted glasses and i am not talking about the Ones Marilyn manson sang about.

DeletedUser

stacks of loyal players mate that is why they join me back with one message
all the occupy members are still in REVENGE we are self sustainable
ELITE alliances ahh mate please correct only giving some players to REVENGE i was founder there but i came back setting my own back again and then called my players back here thats it

DeletedUser1405

You are not an Elite alliance, and if you think so you are living in LALA land. Loyal players that ran back to you to keep getting attacked. How many alliances are targetting you now or do you think all your mega active players aren't getting hit.

DeletedUser

we enjoy this it is a WAR game so if you are afraid of it join barbiepolis or something like that OKs and we are happy that alliances attack us atleast we are not a MPA (MASS PACTING ALLIANCES) which are of no use and waste time

DeletedUser1405

Sorry i have seen your pact list and its like war and peace so don't try going down that route.

DeletedUser

we wont mate will keep till the end and i assure that i (i am talking about me )will emerge as the winner here mate

DeletedUser

Doesn't that remind you of the rants from smithy and mrp? Anyone who declares themselves as the winner of the world this early is deffo not gonna get past the first few weeks of conquest...

DeletedUser

He's the leader of the biggest city supplier in the world. I give ST less than a few weeks after conquest opens up. Try days.

DeletedUser

guys we are not a fool to attack back we are happy with easy bps which we get my enlisting militia just attacking players with no reason if you want to attack do it when you want to conquer him mate
you can see our average mate though mate
and last but not the least can you tell me the name of inactive ....... none LMFAO :D guy just because they are not responding does not make them inactive and they are not beggars (refugees) asking support they are self sustainable

To name one inactive, dettol

DeletedUser1405

He may be a little whack as you called him but i will lay odds on him lasting longer than you and your alliance.

DeletedUser32029

:D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D
haha guys thnx a lot for your kind words it was really appreciable MRA uff i love it fine now
MAELSTROM is an active alliance whose average is above 1100 currently on
rank 1 in world rankings
rank 1 defender
rank 2 mixed
each and every player is active and no refugee and inactive is entertained
it is basically a huge empire which is self sustainable
if you hate us then why are you sending spies in our alliance it is a childish act guys anyway coming back to point so kepp praising us with the title MRA (MOST REACTIVE ALLIANCE) haha
thanks to guys who have helped and supported me though
so have fun and HAPPY HUNTING
Maelstrom is best.For those who believe we are mra.Look for us in grepostats.We are currently succesfully running in two more worlds
take a look:http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Maelstrom&type=alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31302

Maelstrom is best.For those who believe we are mra.Look for us in grepostats.We are currently succesfully running in two more worlds

if you have nothing use full to input then please, remain quite. Maelstrom clearly isn't the best alliance, lay off the magic mushrooms