MRA really LMFAO

DeletedUser5554

Actually Super hate to break it to ya but I've gotten quite a few emails over the past few days requesting transfers from your alliance to LD....It clearly shows your players are tired of you. As for spying i'm willing to bet you've tried to spy us so I wouldn't pull that card. Just admit it we kicked your butt... :)

DeletedUser

if you have nothing use full to input then please, remain quite. Maelstrom clearly isn't the best alliance, lay off the magic mushrooms
please give rest to your fat fingers and buttery mind mate it will be good for you :p

DeletedUser

Actually Super hate to break it to ya but I've gotten quite a few emails over the past few days requesting transfers from your alliance to LD....It clearly shows your players are tired of you. As for spying i'm willing to bet you've tried to spy us so I wouldn't pull that card. Just admit it we kicked your butt... :)

mate really but my buts are still here but when conquest starts your buts wont be there haha LOL

DeletedUser5554

Actually were much closer to conquer than you all and are positioned around some key players...Seeing as how you and your allies struggle with players where 7 players and a leader can't even beat one of our players I wouldn't get too confident about conquest it's not gonna go well...

DeletedUser29066

my buts are still here

When ifs and buts become candies and nuts then every day will be Christmas and Santa will bring lots of toys for the good girls and boys as long as they don't belong to an MRA. Then there will be peace on earth but not in Grepolis for we abhor peace and live to kill and Santa and his elves and stinky reindeer better stay the heck out of the way if the don't want to get crushed beneath our boot heels.

DeletedUser

Actually were much closer to conquer than you all and are positioned around some key players...Seeing as how you and your allies struggle with players where 7 players and a leader can't even beat one of our players I wouldn't get too confident about conquest it's not gonna go well...
REALLY I will get back to you to this point in a few days mate

DeletedUser

We are going to conquer you, don't you get it? I am farming your members right now, and that will be one of our second cities.

DeletedUser3300

Aw, it's so cute that supertruck still thinks he's going to succeed in this world after having just drawn so much attention to himself, his MRA and his total lack of experience in the game.

You lot who are threatening him had better be careful though. One day, when he's grown big enough for his feet to touch the ground while he's sitting in daddy's chair at daddy's computer, he'll come and have such a temper tantrum at you that you'll probably get really scared and run away in tears.

DeletedUser

Why must he say 'mate' at least once in every post? Its making me want to attack his alliance even MORE

DeletedUser

I only know a couple people that say mate that much and I hope to god that they are not running an alliance like this. They are all better than that...

DeletedUser1405

So whats our regular Delos Jester been up to today then, MATE

DeletedUser

stacks of loyal players mate that is why they join me back with one message
all the occupy members are still in REVENGE we are self sustainable
ELITE alliances ahh mate please correct only giving some players to REVENGE i was founder there but i came back setting my own back again and then called my players back here thats it

You never messaged me to come back. And I wouldn't have. Im in an elite alliance. An alliance that works

DeletedUser

The word 'Elite' is thrown around too loosely. Just because you aren't an MRA doesn't make you an elite alliance. Being an elite alliance isn't even always a good thing. 'Elite alliances' never win the WW race because they are not able to compete with 'mega alliances' in producing resources. The best that an elite alliance can do is stand their ground against mega alliances. Case closed.

If you want an example of an elite alliance: A.T.T.T. in world Athens (en25)

DeletedUser

Doesn't that remind you of the rants from smithy and mrp? Anyone who declares themselves as the winner of the world this early is deffo not gonna get past the first few weeks of conquest...

Why's my name gettin bort into convo. i dont even come on this forum anymore, just sit and play the game now and then.

There is alot of the Word Elite getting pasted around, Not really Elite Alliance just good players playing together that have (joined into an other World Together)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because it reminded me if you, that's why....surely it's not so hard to see

DeletedUser5554

So how about the Maelstrom? they are looking a little malnourished now. :)